Are Others Noticing More Frequent/Amazing Prompts?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Are Others Noticing More Frequent/Amazing Prompts?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jenn!
Welcome to our friendly group! I enjoyed reading your first email..the first of many, I hope. (Just kidding no pressure. :) ) Still, it's nice to connect with people all over the world who share their 1111 prompts and life experiences with each other for a time.

Doesn't the baby's first year go soooooo fast! :shock: I was just in the US nearly a year ago for the birth of my first grandson (Feb. 8th) It is hard to believe little Elijah will soon be a year old. He has gone from seeing the world from the flat of his back to crawling over objects to get where he wants to go, as he searches for baby contraband. :lol:

I wish little AJ a very happy first birthday here in a few days! Nice to meet you Jenn!

..and to, "big AJ", it looks like Eli nearly arrived on your young AJ's birthday. He's in good company! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Jenn! :hithere

Welcome to the board! What a great experience!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hello Jenn! Thanks for sharing your story! May you have more and more amazing adventures to share with all of us! :kiss:

With love, Michele :loves
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hello everyone!
Did anyone notice yesterday the date? 13113 , or Europen way, 31113? It was a great day for me. Felt so much positive energy and got mor prompts than ever! Feeling so blessed and in communion with our Celestials,,, :-)