4 Amazing 11:11 Experiences in 1 night

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Vu Nguyen
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

4 Amazing 11:11 Experiences in 1 night

Post by Vu Nguyen »

Hi guys,

This is my first post on this forum. Just a brief background info on me. My name is Vu Nguyen, 19 years old from Melbourne, Australia. I firstly experienced this 11:11 phenomena a year and half ago...

Okay ... one late night whilst driving home from Kickboxing training. I was thinking in my mind that "I will try to become a good person" as I was caught by a Connex Ticket Inspector for jumping onto the platform which resulted in a $250 fine, which is my 2nd fine in a month. So I was fed up and thought to myself that I will try to change my ways and stop breaking the laws.

Experience 1.
As soon as that thought concluded I thought that I would look up at the time randomly as it was getting late and funny enough I saw 11:11 So I said out loud "Okay guys, I hear you and that I understand what you're trying to tell me". I think it was a sign from them to reinforce what I was thinking at the time was correct.

Experience 2.
As I drove into the petrol station to refill not long after. After refilling I went to look at the which pump number I was at, and fondly enough I was a pump #11.

Experience 3.
As I went inside to pay for the petrol. I had a discount card which I use to get 4c of discount for each litre of petrol. After paying and receving the receipt I went to look at the receipt to see how much I saved and funny enough I saved $1.11

Experience 4.
Just as I was leaving the petrol station. I talked out loud and stupidly said "Okay, I hear you and I understand your message" to acknowledge that I did receive and understand the signs. And OUT OF NO WHERE ... I hear a big bang in the back of window ... and it gave me a big fright.

I quickly panicked and said "Okay, okay I hear you, please don't contact me anymore as I am scared" - which was true because it was my first real multiple encounter and it was quite much.

Thank you so much for your time guys. I enjoyed sharing my experience.

Take care all.

God Bless,
- Vu Nguyen
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Vu,

Welcome. Yeah I think they want you to straighten up. Seems pretty clear.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Vu... :D

love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Vu,
Yep that was a great wake up story and the great part is you understood it. If many would understand as you did that they make contact in many forms and being observant is the best way to get your answers. Hope to see you around.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Great story Vu,
Welcome. And thanks for sharing.

Love, John
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Hello and Welcome Vu :hithere

Thank you for sharing!

Now a days I think it's 'scary' if I don't get the time prompts :lol:

Love,
Mamo
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Vu Nguyen
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Vu Nguyen »

No worries guys.

I just ordered the Akashic Construct CD. I'm really looking forward into making further contact with these spirit guardian/angels.

I think I'll be afraid and hesitant at the start, but who isn't, just the fear of unknown and entering foregin territories is innate to us - which I understand.

Special thanks to George and all the other helpful guys who make this forum possible for all the unanswered questions. What a lovely friendly bunch everyone here is, most appreciated.

God Bless,
- Vu Nguyen
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Vu,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.
I think I'll be afraid and hesitant at the start
No need. All the Celestials (Midwayers) you'll be dealing with are vouched for by their (immediate) Seraphic Superiors.

When you use the CD, expect nothing, but don't be surprised by anything. Don't lead in that "dance," be guided.

The mindcontrol required in kickboxing will stand you in good stead. Those who have a tough time tend to have mercurial minds.

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Vu,
Welcome to this friendly place. I believe George and I sent your cd out yesterday so you should get it I think before the week end sets in. Take your time with it and may be do each part daily for at least a week or more before moving on to the next one. There are instructions with it that will help but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. No worries..it is truly a very peaceful experience... :)

I enjoyed reading your post...It's nice to meet you Vu!
Love,
Sandy
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Welcome to the board Vu and thanks for posting your story. :)

I can understand why you felt frightened but I'm sure that there was no malevolent intention with the prompts - they just wanted to highlight your own intention of becoming a better person. :)

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

that rlly amazing
for me this is so real thanks to all the 11:11 i stopped smoking ive started having a different view in life... a more sprituall view
peace and love
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

ofek wrote:that rlly amazing
for me this is so real thanks to all the 11:11 i stopped smoking ive started having a different view in life... a more sprituall view
peace and love
Quitting smoking is always a good thing! I have been quit since 2006 and I have not regretted it for a minute!