passing on

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
kim
New Friend

passing on

Post by kim »

My x husband that I was married to for 11 years died suddenly. He was to be married again in 5 wks and had a 2 year old.
I have been prompted heavily with 11:11 and 111 the week before and the week after. Is he trying to contact. I talk to him when I see the numbers. Is there anything I am suppose to do...Kim
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Kim,

When our loved ones die they are eager to let us know about the other side. Sometimes prompts come at the urging of our loved ones living on the mansion worlds. I would say that it is quite possible that your ex has requested that you be prompted by the midwayers.

When we become aware that there is life after death, we know that there is a purpose beyond this life. Our Father fragment that lives in our minds encourages us to rise above and become more spiritual. How each of us does that is as varied as each of our circumstances and personalities.

You can reflect the light of the Father simply by being more kind, patient, forgiving, understanding, compassionate, loving, etc. Now that we have this knowledge it is like we have one foot in this world and another foot upon the mansion worlds. We know that when we die we will live on the mansion worlds with our friends and loved ones. We have a hope that we can share with others.

No longer is the reality of an afterlife and celestials based on faith, but on cold hard facts. If you go into the stillness, into meditation, you may be able to contact one of the celestials that are mentioned on this board. If that happens for you personally you will have stumbled upon a vast universe with countless celestial personalities that are overwhelmingly friendly. I wish you well on your journey.

Love,
Paul
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Kim!!! And Hello Paul!!!!

Kim, My spiritual awakening, seemed to sky rocket after the passing on of my Dear Grandma in 2003, having kept close contact with her, and through my lil boy, who was three at the time, she passed..

Jaydon got an actual "Call" on a little toy cell phone! lol from heaven which was so beautiful, it was the point I KNEW we still exist beyond this place.... after many many years of seeing the beauty of what was around me.... What a gift that was!!!! :loves

I found this site, in Jan. 2007, and all the kindness was heart warming, every time I closed my eyes, I knew we were together!!!

In Nov. 2007, at the same time of a terrible separation between my childrens father and myself, my very dear friend Woody passed on! I can laugh about it now, because of the way the relationship has been enhanced by his passing.... Anyway there were countless signs from Woody and tremendous support! To begin with, One thing was that the last time I spoke to him here on earth, was 11/11!

Well Kim, keep on stilling your mind and sharing!!! I pray for your guidance!!

Paul, I was so touched by the truth that resonated within me, reading your message! YOu are a lovely soul, ty for sharing your insight!

God Bless Everyone, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Tannis,

I am glad that what I wrote resonated with you. You mention your child receiving a phone call on his toy phone. That is one way our deceased loved ones communicate with us. There is a book that I bought a few years ago entitled: "Hello From Heaven," by Bill and Judy Guggenheim. They have dozens of instances of our loved ones using the phone to make contact with us from the other side. Chapter 12 deals with after death communications by phone. If you get the book there is an interesting after death communication from father to daughter.

Their phone service was down; technicians were working on the lines. The daughter received three phone calls despite the lines being out. The first two calls all she heard was the sound of the ocean. The third call she again heard the sounds of the ocean followed by the voice of her father saying: "Hilda, Hilda, I love you." His voice then faded away and she again heard the sounds of the ocean and the line went dead. The technicians assured the daughter that the lines were down. No phone calls could possibly get through. Yet her father came through anyway.

I just thought I would share that Tannis. The book is an easy read and it shows the ingenuity our loved ones on the other side to reach us with the news that they are very much alive.

My spiritual awakening started to occur back in 2002. Although I did not discover the midwayers until about 2006, I believe. Correct me if I am wrong midwayer friends.

Love,
Paul
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Hi Kim, Paul and Tannis :hithere

You have already been given very good advice here Kim. I hope you take all of this as pure sign of love from your ex husband.

Tannis, thank you for sharing Jaydons experience! That's just wonderful. I just might buy that book Paul mentioned. I had a call once in the middle of the night when I was fast asleep and all I remember is when I answered the phone (cell phone) there was soft, tranquil music playing.. I think I dozed off with the music playing for a while and then I said 'hello'? again and then hung up and fell asleep again. In the morning when I checked there was a number displayed under received calls.. long number from abroad. So I tried to look up the land number but couldn't find any country beginning with those numbers. So I decided to call back from my landphone and got through to a woman, either armanian or afghan.. not sure. She didn't understand my english so we spoke in farsi.. So funny.. she was clueless! Doubt she was the one who called me! :lol:

Much love,
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
ssjenn
Busy Bee

Kids Phones

Post by ssjenn »

The same thing happened to me with the kids toys. I was sitting in the living room with my 4 month old in 2005 and the whole house was quiet. All of a sudden the toys started saying hello and playing songs. About three of them at once. I was a little freaked. As someone who hadn't experienced major deaths I believe it was a message from guides to start my development as my family was now complete. So I did and it has been smooth sailing from there.

I much prefer the subtleness of the time prompts though - lol.

Jennifer
You are all that you need to be.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Wow you Guys! These experiences are getting me all tingly. Thank you for sharing them!
The one time my toy telephone rang and I answered it to a soft voice saying, hello, I was so freaked I threw it out of my huge window where it thankfully did not whack some poor unsuspecting person on the head!

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Everyone! Good Morning from Canada!

The day before my Grandma had a stroke and fell into coma, my brother Tyson and I had a lovely conversation with Grandma in the hospital...

She has alzheimers, but could still hold conversations, and mostly told of her younger years... One thing I cherish still was she spoke these words.... "When I was young an apple was a REAL treat" in other works to have fresh fruit was rare... They lived off of what they grew...Over the years these words have helped me so much in realising that Grandmas generation was not the materialisitc people we know today... They struggled so just to survive and worked their butts off...

I compared this to my own childrens young years and saw such a drastic difference so I try to instill in my children appreciation for everything....

So upon bidding farewell to Grandma that day, My brother gave her a big hug and kiss and Said " I love you Grandma" to which she replied " I love you too".. Then when I gave Grandma a kiss goodbye, I said " I love you Grandma" .. but her train of thought was now focused on something on the ceiling of the room....Or perhaps she was seeing something spiritually.... She did not say the works back... I know I had wanted her to say I love you back, but totally understood her being in space like, she did this from time to time...

She passed about 2 weeks later and then about another 2 weeks on, was when Jaydon was playing in his room with a lil toy telephone.... He came out and said "Mommy, I was just talking to Great Grandma in Heaven, she said she forgot to say "I love You" .... My mouth dropped open and I cried... :loves

Jaydon later said to me, "Mommy do you think God is a boy or a girl?, I said I dont know Hunny, what do you think? Jaydon replied, " I think He is a Girl" lol

Still I am amazed thinking about this.....

Thank You God! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

justylonging1111 wrote:Hello Everyone! Good Morning from Canada!

The day before my Grandma had a stroke and fell into coma, my brother Tyson and I had a lovely conversation with Grandma in the hospital...

She has alzheimers, but could still hold conversations, and mostly told of her younger years... One thing I cherish still was she spoke these words.... "When I was young an apple was a REAL treat" in other works to have fresh fruit was rare... They lived off of what they grew...Over the years these words have helped me so much in realising that Grandmas generation was not the materialisitc people we know today... They struggled so just to survive and worked their butts off...

I compared this to my own childrens young years and saw such a drastic difference so I try to instill in my children appreciation for everything....

So upon bidding farewell to Grandma that day, My brother gave her a big hug and kiss and Said " I love you Grandma" to which she replied " I love you too".. Then when I gave Grandma a kiss goodbye, I said " I love you Grandma" .. but her train of thought was now focused on something on the ceiling of the room....Or perhaps she was seeing something spiritually.... She did not say the works back... I know I had wanted her to say I love you back, but totally understood her being in space like, she did this from time to time...

She passed about 2 weeks later and then about another 2 weeks on, was when Jaydon was playing in his room with a lil toy telephone.... He came out and said "Mommy, I was just talking to Great Grandma in Heaven, she said she forgot to say "I love You" .... My mouth dropped open and I cried... :loves

Jaydon later said to me, "Mommy do you think God is a boy or a girl?, I said I dont know Hunny, what do you think? Jaydon replied, " I think He is a Girl" lol

Still I am amazed thinking about this.....

Thank You God! :sunny:

Love Tannis
Wow!! :shock: Great story! Thanks for sharing it

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

justylonging1111 wrote:She passed about 2 weeks later and then about another 2 weeks on, was when Jaydon was playing in his room with a lil toy telephone.... He came out and said "Mommy, I was just talking to Great Grandma in Heaven, she said she forgot to say "I love You"
Dear Tannis,

Thanks for sharing that. Kids have an almost automatic ability to do this stuff.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Wow Tannis, thanks for telling us that. It made me cry, but of course in a nice way! I agree what you wrote about how our Grand parents generation weren't so materialistic.

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
AJ

Post by AJ »

I have a ton of after death stories and a lot with my first daughter Leah when she passed. Here are a couple of good stories. We used to hear voices on our baby monitor coming from her room when she was still alive and we would be in bed. Sometimes it was talking and sometimes it was singing. After she passed one of her toys was an interactive puppy. It was put away until our other daughter Makayla was born and old enough to enjoy it. She had left it for some time in our master bathroom and for many nights in a row the toy would just start talking in the middle of the night. It would mainly say I love you several times then bye bye. It was kind of freaky so we turned it off and put it down stairs. We would still hear it go off down there too in the middle of the night from time to time.

Finally for about the first year after Makayla was born around 9 pm every night our first floor ceiling would crack and pop and then you would hear Makayla talking after she had been in bed for about an hour. What was unique about this is that the ceiling would only crack in that spot when someone was walking around in Makayla's room. We hear it all the time whenever one of us is up there with her. I should point out that the room that Makayla is in is also the room where Leah took her last breath.

A lot of things happen in that room. There has been times in the night that Makayla is woken up and cries so we go in to check on her and she is just pointing at the wall like something was there with her. Then she always points to the rocking chair to be held and rocked back to sleep. while in the chair she frequently points to the wall next to it and just talks away about what was there and what she saw. What is unique about the rocking chair and that spot of the room is that is the exact spot where Leah left our world. I just always feel good sitting in that chair and also knowing that some times Makayla is not alone in her room at night.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother