Weird 11:11 Occourance

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
skill3d
New Friend

Weird 11:11 Occourance

Post by skill3d »

So i was using my computer and typing a report and i was almost done and i have not saved, and at 11:11 my doorbell rang and i was like gahh who is that, i went and no one was there?? i was like oh well..
so i went back into my living room and when i sat down in my computer chair the second i sat down my computer shut off. so i picked up my phone because i got a text messege and i noticed that it was 11:11 and my phone was acting weird, such as when i was typing it put in different letter then the letters i typed, Could someone please help me and do you think its a 11:11 occourance? or am i just psycho??

Thanks, Aj
skill3d
New Friend

Post by skill3d »

Okay, now i just noticed that when i started typing it was 11:11, this whole 11:11 thing is really creepy.
ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

skill3d wrote:Okay, now i just noticed that when i started typing it was 11:11, this whole 11:11 thing is really creepy.
Hello there:) and welcome to our family! Well, what can i say, start reading up on the 11.11 subject in here and you`ll discover. It`s huge, probably bigger than we are presently aware of.

I`m sure some of the moderators will soon pop in and direct you to where you should start reading. May I suggest the FAQ section of this forum? I`ts a good start!

And, do not be alarmed. This is good stuff:) The Midwayers are prompting you:)

Love & Light,
Malla
skill3d
New Friend

Post by skill3d »

Okay thanks.
GREGORIOUS
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear skill3d,
Hello and Welcome to you here.
First of all, I don't think you are psycho.
But, I would find it very strange myself if the doorbell rang at 11:11 and there was no one there.
Doorbell ditched by a spiritual entity.........that's a great one.
I, myself, woke up this morning and looked at my cell phone for the time.
It was 4:44.
It made me smile. :D
I believe you, like so many others here are being prompted in a very subtle way.
This prompting is a nudge to start or pursue a more spiritual path.
Please read the FAQ's here:
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
This is the Frequently Asked Questions section and it will acclimate you on what the 11:11 time prompts are really about.
Again, Hello and Welcome to you Aj. Hope you have a blast learning what it is all about. Peace.
Love To You,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Aj,
Geoff (one of the two admins here) has a good door bell story about the first time that George (the other admin) visited him... They were inside talking a bit when the door bell went off which was weird because it hadn't worked for some time. When Geoff went toi the door, no one was there. At least no one he could see. When he returned to George he was told it was just Chief Bzutu ( a midwayer) making his prescence politely known.

These kind of things are as common to us as breathing and there is nothing to fear which you most likely will soon discover when you read a bit more and get to know the friendly people who visit this board. The prompts are a wonderful hello... a sort of "how are you?"... a... "We are here and would like to get to know you and even work with you."... from our Midwayer and Angel friends. The prompts in whatever form you are experiencing them, are a real blessing as they lead to the most wonderful inner discoveries.

Welcome to the board.
Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi skill3d
I've also had doorbell experiences, the midwayers are attracted to electrical and battery operated doorbells. Do you meditate at all? Next step is to find out why they are promting you....do you follow your intuition? I sometimes have a hard time with ego based fear and I will not say I'm at the stage where I'm completely free of it. Getting there though!! Being human can have it's moments.
Glad you've joined us.
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Weird 11:11 Occourance

Post by Geoff »

skill3d wrote:So i was using my computer and typing a report and i was almost done and i have not saved, and at 11:11 my doorbell rang and i was like gahh who is that, i went and no one was there??
Dear Aj,

Yeah I had something similar. George came to visit, and five minutes later the doorbell rang. But it was after 10pm, and of course there was no body there, and even stranger, the doorbell did not work. Well it did not work when humans pressed the button.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.