Nothing else matters

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Paladin
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Nothing else matters

Post by Paladin »

When I was born many years ago my delivery was very hard on my mother, So much so that she almost died giving me life . This is where my story starts .

My grandmother had always been a devout Christian and when I say this I mean the kind that prayed to god on a one on one level , one could never find her doing the repetitive prayers, for she believed in the father and his son and not in statues or graven images .

Seven hours before my birth my grandmother was awakened from bed by a voice that said pray for your daughter or she will die of child birth.
Now mind you that my grandmother did not know that my mother was at the hospital in labor. The fact is it was a clinic since we lived far away from a real hospital and back then most babies where delivered by midwifes , so a clinic was good enough. But being the person she was , she fell to her knees and began to ask god for mercy ,protection and intervention on my mothers behalf. My grandmother prayed for seven hours straight when she heard the same voice say to her to get up ,that all was well. She got up and looked at the clock ,it was 8:00 A.M.

My mother tells me that back in the clinic she had run out of energy and could not push anymore and she heard one of the nurses say where loosing her doctor. There is more to this story but I'll skip to what I consider most important. My mother explains that when she had no energy to push and that she started feeling faint. She was looking at the ceiling and she saw the ceiling scroll back like a can of sardines and she could see a light get bigger and bigger and she could make out that it was an angel , and that the angel stopped inches above her body in a parallel position to her own body and that this angel wrapped his arms around her
and squeezed . And I was born. The time on my birth certificate 8:00 A.M.

Since then it has been many years , And I have been not all good. I have done everything wrong from joining the military (do I need to say more )
to being in a motorcycle gang . I have been in some bad scrapes that most people wouldn't get out alive from.
But for some reason something has watched over me.

Years ago I started looking for this something , I started soul searching and looking into every possible religion to find the answer.

In 1990 I was at work standing inside a building looking through a large pane of window glass at the traffic on the street . In my mind I was asking god where was he at and why he would not speak to me as he spoke to the ancients , I would ask was I not good enough to speak to. And just as I was thinking this a white dove flew in front of the glass dead in front of me flapping it's wings , One of my co-workers said it was the most brightest bird he had ever seen and that he was going to try to catch it.
But when he went and tried to catch it, the dove flew away across the street and perched it self on a tree next to an old church.
In my mind I thought could that have been a sign ? But my rational mind dismissed it as a mere coincidence . I never told anyone what happened to me at work.

Six months later my uncle who is a church pastor came to stay and visit me for a few days . When we where alone he came to me and said that the reason for the visit was that he had a message from god to me. He then proceeded to explain that god had told him that he came to me at work in the form of a white dove when I was asking where he was at. And his answer was ,that he had always been there and he had watched me from harm on many occasions that it was no mere coincidence that I walked away unharmed , for he was there next to me. He said he had always been there but it was I that was away from him . That he soon would show me the truth of his ways and the understanding of his kingdom.
I was stunned since I never even told my wife of my thoughts or of what happened at work .
about 5 months later I found a book that I been reading ever since and that book straightened out a lot of things I used to question and a lot of mysteries I needed cleared up. That book is The Urantia Book . I have read things in this book that is impossible for man to know since they have not yet been discovered. And yet when they are discovered and made public knowledge , I always say I knew that for I read it in the book.

I the past few years I have had really strange things happen to me . Like I just had gone to bed and within a minute my wife and I both saw a 3d holographic Image of a large branch of a tree with almond shaped light green leaves enter the room and fill it . It looked very real but I could not grasp it even tho we where totally surrounded by it . My wife was there so it was not my imagination. I have also awaken to find what I call an angel, about 6 feet tall dressed in a tunic with a hood I could only make out his mouth and chin. could not clearly see all of his face. but he was standing and arms stretched out with palms up praying beside my bed. He had a mostly brightly colored tunic of white light blue and burgundy. I know he was there for he walked by my bed and there where a couple of plastic bags with items I had bought the day before and when he walked by he brushed against them and i could hear the crinkle of the bags as he did this. Then he vanished away like when a person turns off an old black and white TV . One could see that the picture turns into a dot before it's gone.

Well lately in the past year or sow its been the 11:11 on the clock and all over the place. The touching and caressing of my face as I'm trying to sleep and the knocking at the door and watching through my window my middle 23 year old son walk away but when I open the door he isn't there , I go to my sons room to find him inside the house . (my wife has gone through this. lol
But 11:11 that had me thinking until I looked it up by chance and found you guys. I guess Im not alone in this.

Give me some feed back on this. and I'm sure I'll make contact on a 1 vs 1 level . for I pray for this. And If anyone can ask one of the midwayers to confirm what I've seen to please let me know. I would appreciate this.

I have a mission on this earth to tell everyone I can of the love of god towards them and how we should look towards the eternal father and quit thinking so much of the material things . And to love one another and to have mercy , patience , wisdom , and kindness to our fellow brothers and sisters. For the journey is short on earth and we must make the most of it. (FOR NOTHING ELSE MATTERS)

May the Eternal Father bless you everyone and may god grant you peace and prosperity .

With love : Paladin [/b]
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Paladin,

Welcome. Father reaches out to each one of us, but so few notice Him.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Hello Paladin,
I enjoyed reading some of your history.
Welcome to you here. This is a most wonderful family of 11ers.
I am glad that you are seeking answers to your spiritual path.
Glad also that you found us.
Love to You,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Welcome Paladin,

What a great story - thank you for sharing that with us all. I was really touched by the white dove part. I'm glad that you found us and wish you all the best in your spiritual journey. :)

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Paladin,
I too was moved by your story and welcome you to our message board. Here are a few URLs that may help you better understand the prompts and help you decide where to go from here.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Perhaps learning to quiet your mind through stillness meditation and listening to the voice of God and the angels is the next step if you wish to further your communication skills.

I find great worth in your final paragraph. Looking towards and loving God and our innumerable human and celestial siblings is a prescription for a happy life and a happy world. :)

Nice to meet you Paladin.
Love,
Sandy
Paladin
New Friend

Post by Paladin »

Thank you all for your kind words. And thank you for the links.
I think I found a nice place with real nice people . I've been reading other posts and I see that others are looking for the grace of god.

God Bless .

Paladin
billyS
New Friend

Post by billyS »

Wow that’s a really great story and it really did make me think alot because I used to be a Christian not too long ago (months) but I have kind of fell away from Christianity as of late.

Few times maybe stopped believing that there was a God at all although it may have been for a short time still. I mean Christianity itself (to me) seems to have alot of flaws in it but your story really made me think about the fact that there is a God and how it can be so damn obvious that s/he is there and how we/I can be so ignorant and try to find a reason for not believing in him no matter what that reason is.

But for a while I’ve been thinking maybe the God from the bible isn’t real but there is still a God somewhere, so many stories like yours that are just great and make me question who I am and what I believe in or why im here etc.

So thank you again for an amazing story and for giving me a reason to think about my being here on earth. :)

Have a nice day.
The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one - Elbert Hubbard
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

billyS wrote:But for a while I’ve been thinking maybe the God from the bible isn’t real but there is still a God somewhere, so many stories like yours that are just great and make me question who I am and what I believe in or why im here etc..
Dear Billy,

I prefer your new screen name. Indeed the God as depicted in the old testament is not real. Jesus called God "father" (abba) and he was the first to try and change perceptions.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Paladin
New Friend

Post by Paladin »

The God I know . Is the Father , the first source , the Alpha and Omega,
father of the creator son Jesus, Father protector and pure love.

He dresses him self with the blanket of the universe and the stars adorn his mantel.

Love you all .

Paladin