New

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Donz
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

New

Post by Donz »

Hi, I am new to this site but I too have noticed over the last 12 months or so, possibly even longer that each time I look at a clock, microwave, phone it's always 11:11. I always mention it everytime I see this and on Friday at work when I said something, one of the guys I work with said the same thing happens to him as well. So we got talking and now I'm even more curious as to why, how, what does this mean. Today I ordered "11:11 the time prompt phenomenon" book so that I can get more of an understanding into the meaning. At 11:11 today I started explaining to my husband about what happened at work and my phone went off and it was my work colleague asking me what's the time?

I read everywhere to tap into? or to meditate but can't sit still or concentrate long enough to do that...I do believe in angels, spirits, guardians etc but don't understand how to explore it further as in a spiritual way....
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello Donz welcome to the site,

meditation is the only way...if you are serious about finding out more, learn to meditate. it has health benefits also... :wink:

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Donz,
Welcome to the message board! I agree with Anne(Blue Nova) and believe meditation is the way... It has brought so many blessings and continued spiritual growth in my life. :)
Love,
Sandy
Last edited by Sandy on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donz
New Friend

Post by Donz »

Yes you're absolutely right. I have this need to delve deeper into this. I was told by a psychic years ago that my grandfather contacts me daily since the day he passed, now must be the right time??
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Hi Donz :hithere

Now is always the right time.

You might want to read this;

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2104

and maybe watch this;

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1eWWhnXCqIA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1eWWhnXCqIA&hl=sv&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Peace,
Mamo
~ One for All and All for Love ~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Donz,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB. :hithere

Bear in mind that the "11:11 the time prompt phenomenon" book is theory only and doesn't teach you how to make contact with celestials.

You can learn that here.

God bless......

:bigsmurf:
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello & welcome Donz! I finally learned how to meditate and go into Stillness thanks to this site.
Occasionally I still have trouble, but thankfully not often.

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

Today I ordered "11:11 the time prompt phenomenon" book so that I can get more of an understanding into the meaning.
I found that book to be a big disappointment and a waste of money and time. However, like you I was ordering and reading anything and everything I could find on the subject. George's books are more to the point.
Donz
New Friend

Post by Donz »

Thanks for all the replies...alot to think about..disappointed that the book is not that great. Maybe I will cancel it..it's ironic that since I've been looking into this I have not had a prompt to look at the clock for about 3 days now. My work mate however mentioned the time today as he looked....mmm
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Donz
Nice to meet you, meditation is definitely the way to go.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

Re: New

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

Donz wrote: I read everywhere to tap into? or to meditate but can't sit still or concentrate long enough to do that...I do believe in angels, spirits, guardians etc but don't understand how to explore it further as in a spiritual way....
Dear Donz. I too experienced lack of concentration when trying to meditate, what I did was to "invent" a way of meditating according to what suited my personality and daily rythm best.

I would go to bed, and hour earlier than usual, before I became really sleepy - and I would start out giving thanx and being grateful for the specific things in my life.

I would also practice forgiveness this way, towards myself and people who had crossed my path.

Furthermore, I would self heal my body the very same way, loving my body and forming a special and close bond to it.

Now, years later - I get urges to be alone with my inner life and gladly "tuck myself in" to be close to the stillness and the peace I find within. It has gradually become one of my favorite everynight habits:) And I find no problem concentrating or being still.

You might want to try it out for yourself,

Love & Light,
Malla
Donz
New Friend

Post by Donz »

Hi everyone, still thinking of everything that has been happening and would love your input.

Since I have started on my path to the unknown and talking to my mother about it all, she has made a few possible explainations??

Firstly I would like to share a little of my life with you all. I am the baby of my family. I have an older brother and my mother had another baby between my brother and myself. Sadly he died of cot death. Born 11th May and died 11th Aug exactly 3 months later. She named him Christopher.

I named my first born son Christopher. The pyschic I told you about in my very first message told me my grandfather contacts me everyday. She also told me he has a baby with him(my guess is it's Christopher)

My son Chris had said for many years that he felt something in his bedroom, he used to be quite spooked by this to the extent that as a young boy he would come and sleep with me. Years later my mother and I did a cleansing(I guess you would call it) and to this day he hasn't said another word about his room. At the time the pyschic said she felt that the baby was threatened/replaced by my Chris.....

In the last few days twice now I have been alerted to 1:11 and at each time i have been doing something related to Chris????

Today when we hoped in the car, Chris said "look mum, it's 2:22 and track number 11 is playing on the CD"

Coincedence???? am I over analysing things???
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Donz,
No I don't think you are over analyzing it...It is our human nature to continue to dig until we find satisfaction to the "whys" and the "hows" something is the way it is. We're curious critters us humans.

Some people who have come to the site after inner searching feel that the reason they are being prompted is because of their children. Have you ever heard of Indigo or Crystal children? There are many children, more than ever before, being born all over the world with greater abilities and insights into spiritual matters as well as inborn gifts... abilities that will aid thier development in many needed areas. The world is changing gradually for the better and it is these children who will be leading the way. But with that said they need loving, progressive, and nurturing families. So perhaps with an understanding of spiritual matters you are being nudged to be a wise guide to your young son, Christopher.

Just a possibility. I think you'll discover the answers as you continue to search.
Love,
Sandy
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Donz,

Welcome to the message board :D .

I've never heard of the book you mentioned: "11:11 the time prompt phenomenon." I'm sure you've already discovered that there are many books, websites, message boards, etc., that discuss the 11:11 phenomena; it can all get a little overwhelming & confusing at times, especially when all you want to find is the truth. Deep within yourself, is where this truth can be found. The wonderful gift of Free Will, that we've all been given, allows us to pick and choose throughout every facet of our life. By going within through mediation, prayer, and choosing the higher spiritual path...what is true, will make itself known to you. This is certainly not an overnight process...it is life-long action and progression.

You're at a very exciting point of the spiritual journey. You've noticed the prompts and are beginning to explore their meanings :D .

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.