11 Girl on Facebook

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Markbrochu
New Friend

11 Girl on Facebook

Post by Markbrochu »

Ok I just made my account so bear with me; I am not a 11:11 genious.

This girl that I have rarely had the oppurtunity to talk to but I am really into her. We would lock eyes everyday and such. Lately I noticed on facebook the number 11 is all over her profile! She creates a new photo album at 1:11 (not 11:11 sadly) and she became friends with someone on the 1st. Then uploaded pics on the 11th and more on the 29th (2+9). There is nothing else on her page between those days but I have seen her do stuff on normal days that she quickly deleted. Does 1:11 mean anything? Is she trying to tell someone something via facebook?
Markbrochu
New Friend

Post by Markbrochu »

Sorry I just read this and I look like a kindergartner, I haven't slept for 30+ hours. But you all get the idea
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Markbrochu,
:lol: You're okay! I smiled when I read your post and although I can't say for sure this girl on facebook is an "elevener" I can say that this is a pretty nice group of people to hang out with. You are very welcomed to join us. (If you aren't seeing 11's now..there is a good chance it may start. :) )
Take a look at the FAQs if you'd like... http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
...and maybe get some sleep. :wink:
It's nice to meet you. Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
Mamo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Mamo »

Hmm.. Markbrochu :hithere

If you would see my FB you'd think Im Wacko.. my page looks pretty much the same as the one ure describing.. It should be fun beeing an 11'er right? :scratch:

Peace OUT =)
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee

Post by Chrystalchild »

Hallo Markbrochu,

just checked MY facebook side...no 11:11 but a lot of people sending me love, peace & happiness :-)

I met a guy some weeks back and i have to say he was really cute..and everytime i thougt about him or talked to him i saw number sequences..so i thought..either they agree with me and find him also cute :wink: or it is a sign to get him introduced in 11:11 or he is a 11er already...
however it didnt really work out ..but i always believe that when i see number sequences...it is a good sign..showing you that you are not alone! :D

God bless,
V.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

welcome Markbrochu and Chrystalchild

well, I hope you take some time and follow the link Sandy put in for you.

there's alot to read about what the 11:11 is all about,,,but lots of good information in the FAQs as Sandy said....

there are alot of people who don't understand there is more to 11:11
than just numbers and find their way here...

nice to see you both,,

blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Hiya Markbrochu and welcome to the family. No worries and you're doing fine!!!

I also started off like you..didn't know what to ask or say and almost 2 years later everything just seems natural. Everybody here is like family and love you no matter what.

Facebook...lol...yup I get 1111 , 111, 222, etc on my profile page too. There is even an 1111 group on Facebook for those who want to join.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God