Need a little help I am NEW

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
campingbrad
New Friend

Need a little help I am NEW

Post by campingbrad »

I have been seeing these numbers for many years. When i am driving, i'll wake up and see them, I see the number 22 alot and tonight or this morning I decided to resurch it at 222am. I am not lieing eather it was 222 when I found this site. I have learned alot in the short while being here but am complexed. Why am I seeing and rembering these numbers. Everyday it does not matter what I am doing I always see 11:11 or 2:22 on the clock or in reciepts etc, I look alot up on the net and my friend knows this and tonight when I was driving her home she said just look it up mind you this is the first time I mentioned to anyone that I have been seeing the # 11:11. I always look up useless info on the net but this seems to have meening, I even got a ringing in the ears right now just typing this. Any info would be awesome and thank you ahead of time!

Brad
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Brad,
Welcome to the message board. I love the fact that you got a ringing in the ears. I get that too as do others who post here. It is a wonderful sign from our celestial friends, letting us know that they are here and are in contact with us. With a little inner work such as some type of meditation you can further this contact...But that is sort of jumping ahead..
Here are a few urls that might help you in your search for answers with the number prompts you are receiving repeatedly...

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Nice to meet you, Brad.
Love,
Sandy
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Welcome to the site, Brad!

You are in the right place!! lol I googled 11:11 about 2 1/2 years ago and it does very much have meaning! L-O-V-E :loves :cheers:

You are in for a wonderful TIME and there will be countless people who love to share in your experiences...

God Bless You on Your Journey! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Brad,
Welcome to the board. You are in good company here.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Yello Hello Brad :cheers:

Glad you found this site. It/the ppl here have helped me alot. I go under as Mamo but my name is Mahsa (moonshadow in Farsi-persian). The other sites you have previously visited are as much theories as any.. you should look within.. the 1111 are here to help you do just that.

Good Luck,
Mamo
~ One for All and All for Love ~
campingbrad
New Friend

TY ALL

Post by campingbrad »

Thanks for the welcomes and links!! Anything you feel to help out with is great!

TY
JayDeeNZ
New Friend

I am also a newbee

Post by JayDeeNZ »

For a number of years I have been drawn to look at the clock in the car and sometimes on my laptop as they are showing 11:11. I have always thought at the back of my mind that it must have some significance as I tend to find myself being intrigued by spiritual matters but up until surfing the net today I haven't seriously looked into it.

Having also read on this site that some people experience lights going out when they walk past them, I realised that this happens to me from time to time but I just put it down to coincidence.

I now read that Brad experiences ringing in his ears. I get this a lot but just put it down to tinitus or something as it puts you off balance slightly while its happening.

Now that I have embarked on the passage of discovery, what do I do next?

Julian
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Julian,

Welcome. The next step is to practise mediation and invite your angels to talk to you. Once you achieve that, you have access to all the answers you may ever need, and all the guidance you might wish for.

There are suggested approaches to this in the first FAQ forum. If you are lucky, you will have no trouble with this. If however it seems not to work for you, you could investigate the CD that we offer, which is a guided meditation designed specifically for this purpose. These is a form here on it - the AC.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Julian,
Welcome to the message board!
Sounds like you are experiencing some of the common "celestial nudges" many of us can identify with. 8)
I now read that Brad experiences ringing in his ears. I get this a lot but just put it down to tinitus or something as it puts you off balance slightly while its happening.
Well, I haven't known the "celestial bells" to cause a feeling of being off balance so at this point I wouldn't entirely rule out tinitus. Daddy-O one of our long time members also experiences tinitus so maybe he will come along and offer some advice.

Nice to meet you Julian. :)
Love,
Sandy
JayDeeNZ
New Friend

Post by JayDeeNZ »

Thanks Geoff and Sandy,

I had another interesting one this morning to add to the list of coincidences.

I went to start my car in the garage and the battery was totally flat. This has happened before so not unusual in itself.

I normally have to push the vehicle out of the garage and get someone to jump start it for me.

Today I had the urge to try one more time and it started straight away.

I still thought nothing about it until I was driving down the road literally 3 minutes later and yes you guessed it I had the urge to look at the clock and it displayed 11:11.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh that is so good, Julian! I love it! :D Our celestial friends can be so helpful! They have certainly helped George and I out of some tight spots. 8)
Love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

JayDeeNZ wrote:Thanks Geoff and Sandy,

I had another interesting one this morning to add to the list of coincidences.

I went to start my car in the garage and the battery was totally flat. This has happened before so not unusual in itself.

I normally have to push the vehicle out of the garage and get someone to jump start it for me.

Today I had the urge to try one more time and it started straight away.

I still thought nothing about it until I was driving down the road literally 3 minutes later and yes you guessed it I had the urge to look at the clock and it displayed 11:11.
Dear Julian,

That's awesome.

love,
Geoff.
edwardian
New Friend

Post by edwardian »

My wife wanted me to take her and the kids to Santa Cruz, to the beach. I reluctanly agreed. On the way there, I took a wrong turn, went left should have gone right. The very next street I turned right, then found an open driveway and pulled in to turn around. MY wife and son almost fainted at the address on the house. You guessed it . 1111

I am hearing sounds in my left ear. At first I thought it was from the radiation done to my head and neck to treat my cancer. The sounds range from a solid ringing..to a melodic tone as if bells clanging.

Now get this, my bedroom clock is 40 minutes fast. The previous two nights I walked in at precisely 11:51. My cell phone read 11:11.

I feel as if I need to do something. Someone is calling on me.

I need to know.

Will they respond to my voice? I get the daily 11:11 messages, my favorite is from Lytske. My last name is Leiske. They are calling on me and I need to know more.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Edwardian,

Read the FAQs to know more. There are lots of them.

love,
Geoff.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Edwardian... :)

A helpful link for you to peruse:
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Edwardian,
It does sound as if you are being called. :D
Will they respond to my voice? I get the daily 11:11 messages, my favorite is from Lytske. My last name is Leiske. They are calling on me and I need to know more.
Yes they will respond to your voice but sometimes we need inner work... quieting our busy minds and feeling peaceful within before we are capable of hearing, feeling, even seeing their response. I believe it is possible for all of us who are 11:11 time prompted though. Just takes a bit of time, dedication, desire, and an open heart...
Love,
Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Edwardian, Sandy wrote:
Just takes a bit of time, dedication, desire, and an open heart...
That's it in a nutshell really.

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra