Delay of clock

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Delay of clock

Post by Krystalshard »

Although I have had so much stress and busy-ness caring for my ailing mate, working and such, I still crave to see/hear the prompts during my days. I haven't been able to resume my routine of morning meditation for some time, and it helps to know there is no time limit, but eternity, to get back with my communication with in. This morning I was busily working along on my computer and poof- there is 11:11. I always acknowledge, and this time just stared at it soaking in my moment. The next call came in and I continued to look at the monitor ..11:11. When I hung up the phone and turned back an instant later, it was 4 minutes later. I had my moment for 4 minutes! I will get back on track, I so want to progress! SMILE!
Jean :D :lol:
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jean,
Sounds like "they" may have been reminding you that you are progressing just as the time progressed without you realizing it. :D
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mate.
Hugs,
Sandy
Mamo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Mamo »

Jean that's just wonderful isn't it... =)

Sandy, I've never said it before but you have the most friendliest face... that smile is so genuine.

Peace,
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mahsa,
Sandy, I've never said it before but you have the most friendliest face... that smile is so genuine.
Thank you for that my friend! :D I'm afraid that I am not photogenic and poor George had to search far and wide to find a suitable photo. :wink:
{{{Hugs}}}
Sandy