1111 calling......

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Tiggy
Family

1111 calling......

Post by Tiggy »

Hi guys!

I was suddenly woken this morning with a loud shouting in my head saying........."23........23". We all know 23 represents 11 on the 24 hour clock..........so it could be another way of communicating 11.......11. What do you think ? ...... and why would they shout it out to you in your dreams.........do they really want our attention even while we are sleeping? I was also wondering if they do communicate while we sleep and we don't get chance to meditate, have we missed out on some important information that could have been relayed to us?

Byeeeeee!!!!
Joanne
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hello Joe...

I've heard a few people mention 23 before, have no idea if it has any meaning...?
do they really want our attention even while we are sleeping? I was also wondering if they do communicate while we sleep and we don't get chance to meditate, have we missed out on some important information that could have been relayed to us?
Yes, ofcourse, we get a lot of activity at night time, but we often associate it with dreams... because i am not too great at meditation, such a fidget...!... my cellestial friends have to resort to my sleepy state.... :roll: :lol: ... i get lots of communication and important messages at bedtime.....

Love Sarah :D
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

do they really want our attention even while we are sleeping? I was also wondering if they do communicate while we sleep and we don't get chance to meditate, have we missed out on some important information that could have been relayed to us?
yes

any info relayed to us we will receive....sometimes it must 'seep' through levels of our consciousness before we get it... :D

all depends on the individual.

we are always receiving...whether we know it or not. the 'universe' is constantly sending out messages. people are sending messages, animals are sending messages, plants ....etc, :wink:

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

we are always receiving...whether we know it or not. the 'universe' is constantly sending out messages. people are sending messages, animals are sending messages, plants ....etc,
it can get to be quite confusing with all of that out there in the 'air waves'.... it is up to us to train our brains to tune into the different frequencies. this takes focus, concentration and perseverence.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Thank you for posting this Tiggy,

I sometimes wake up with a feeling that there's something very Urgent I have to do.. and once my sleepyness has dozed off I realise that there wasn't any hurry.. or of that great importance.. Hmm.. ? :)

Peace,
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Rob
Family

Post by Rob »

Hi guys.
Been reading your posts and am interested in the sorts of messages you get. Are they of a world generic messages or specific to your life and events. I too have trouble reaching the meditive state easily and have felt that messages aren't getting throught to me. Sarah said
my cellestial friends have to resort to my sleepy state.... ... i get lots of communication and important messages at bedtime.....
. Is there anyother way for those of us who find meditating difficult at times?
Rob
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hey guys :hithere

Thanks for your replies...............in that case Anne and Sarah they may have been communicating with me in my sleep for years and I didn't know it.........my mind is in overdrive, even when fast asleep...........sometimes my dreams are really out there..........always very detailed........and alarmingly realistic. I've always put it down to having a very overactive imagination that can't switch off.

Mamo, I too get a feeling that I have an urgent mission to accomplish......sometimes it's so disturbing that I'm not always tuned into what's going on around me.........do any of you get this same feeling?..... that you can easily get detached from your surroundings as if your being almost drawn away into another direction..............most people would call this 'depression' but I'm definately not depressed I can assure you.............just sometimes feel a different calling..........please tell me that makes sense to some of you :finger:

Rob, sounds like a good idea.......why don't you start your own thread....it would be great to compare messages........maybe some of us get the same ones at the same time.........that would be cool.

I'm off now.... :oops:
Joanne
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

So i'm not alone =) Ifeel you :wink:
~ One for All and All for Love ~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

I've always put it down to having a very overactive imagination that can't switch off.
imagination is an instrument of communication.

sometimes, it is the way God communicates to us, through images... :wink:

using our imagination combined with Pure Consciousness...( mind with no delusion, only Pure thought)..can lead to incredible results.

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~