Am I a Healer ?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Deemos
New Friend

Am I a Healer ?

Post by Deemos »

Hi all, sorry I havent been on the message board for some time. :hithere

Can anyone assist, apart from the 11:11 time prompt's I get on a frequent basis I keep getting the words of Healer pop in to my head, its hard to explain but its almost like a calling if that makes sense.

I know I shouldn't but, I doubt my self by thinking 'right whatever' :roll: how can I be a Healer and how do I Heal.

Can anyone advise what I am to do next. :?

Thanks

Darshan
rebir7h
Busy Bee

Post by rebir7h »

this looks like a job for super-liz :salut: dun dunna daaaa
I am grateful that I will be learning to do Zenith Omega healing.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
i don't know much about healing, but hopefully child of god stumbles across this thread. ;]

have you tried searching around?
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Deemos, well, I was reading some good ol' Healing advice books by Doreen Virtue and she says we ALL can heal, if we just let go of the doubts and fears. Repetitive intuitive thoughts like yours here
I keep getting the words of Healer pop in to my head
are more than likely from Divine Spirit, your Higher Self, etc. I'd certainly start looking more into it Deemos.
Have a little read on the Healing Forum, there are some good threads there on healing issues.

Here's a link: healing

Love, Petra

PS: Have I said the word Healing enough times, OR WHAT??? hahaha
ॐ LOVE Petra
Deemos
New Friend

Post by Deemos »

Thanks Petra and Flying Turtle, I will have a look at the link you posted.

I guess the feeling I get when I hear those words of 'Healer' is like there is something deep inside me that wants to be set to work.

Its a feeling that emanates from my chest and ends up channeling down to my arms then to my hands. :shock:

Well thats the best I can describe of it.

Thanks

Darshan
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Darshan,
Bless you! The world needs as many healers as are willing to assist.

There are many ways to assist our human siblings in spirit healing. A deep love and caring for those in need as well as a desire to help them is all that is needed to begin. Ask in deep quiet inner communion how best for you to help.. Ask for direction. This may come in many ways. Try to remain open and receptive to the direction in whatever way it arrives. It could be as simply as an internet search or a person who provides a clue to a specific spiritual healing decipline. Something may strike an inner chord with you or it can come as you commune, intuitively. God the Source of all healing will work through all of us.

Glad to see you back. :D
Love,
Sandy
Karlossal
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Karlossal »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hiya Deemos, well, I was reading some good ol' Healing advice books by Doreen Virtue and she says we ALL can heal, if we just let go of the doubts and fears. Repetitive intuitive thoughts like yours here
I keep getting the words of Healer pop in to my head
are more than likely from Divine Spirit, your Higher Self, etc. I'd certainly start looking more into it Deemos.
Have a little read on the Healing Forum, there are some good threads there on healing issues.

Here's a link: healing

Love, Petra

PS: Have I said the word Healing enough times, OR WHAT??? hahaha
I agree with Petra, I've read almost ALL of Doreen Virtue's books and I really love her stuff on how we ourselves can heal others.

Of her work, I recommend 'Chakra Clearing: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal: Book + CD (Book & CD), The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal and Healing Your Appetite, Healing Your Life.

I'm sure you'll stumble across something that rings true for you within her work. She's covered a lot of spiritual ground. All her products are on Amazon or Play.Com for as little as £4 or £5.

Go explore!
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

[quote="Deemos"]Thanks Petra and Flying Turtle, I will have a look at the link you posted.

I guess the feeling I get when I hear those words of 'Healer' is like there is something deep inside me that wants to be set to work.

Its a feeling that emanates from my chest and ends up channeling down to my arms then to my hands. :shock:

Well thats the best I can describe of it.

Thanks

Darshan[/quote]Hi Darshan. I was told by my spiritual mentor, in 2007, that I could be a healer. So in February 2008, I went over to a girlfriend's place who had a cyst. I placed my hands over her and said a prayer and I experienced the same exact energies that you described plus some energy coming out of my mouth...lol...like heat. Anyways, after everything was done and over with I came to the conclusion that what my mentor told me was exactly that I was a healer. So since then I've taken Reiki because my body would shake when I healed and Reiki has made it just flow.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Darshan,

Maybe you should look into Reiki.

Love,
Michelle
angellove
Busy Bee

Post by angellove »

HI Deemos,
I know I shouldn't but, I doubt my self by thinking 'right whatever' Rolling Eyes how can I be a Healer and how do I Heal.

Can anyone advise what I am to do next.
There are so many ways we are able to help bring healing to humanity. It depends on what you resonate with. Have you noticed if you have been gravitating to a specific area of healing? Do you find yourself interested in energy healing, meditation or something more like counseling? Sometimes all it takes to help someone heal is a loving smile and a word of comfort.

When you look back as to those times you received the message, was there anything else that came into your view? Like a school with several healing modalities? OR, an email about a workshop/course that will be coming to your area?

When you think of the possibilities of being able to heal do you feel a desire to heal a certain way? One suggestion I can offer to you is to write down what healing really means to you.

How you truly feel about healing and how you go about healing those who come to you. Write down what you find interesting about healing and if healing yourself or others will happen on a physical level only, or if you feel guided to learn healing on all levels.

There is so much out there when it comes to information. The best way to figure this out is to sit with it. Express to yourself and to Spirit everything that you are feeling. Then sit and listen, take deep breaths. Ask Spirit to help guide you to learn about healing and to find the healing modality that is right for you. It should be something you will find resonates with you on all levels.

I hope this helps you with your quest and it makes sense.

Blessings,

Angellove
Deemos
New Friend

Post by Deemos »

:D Thank you Liz, Michelle and Angellove I think I will look into Reiki Healing.

From what you have all said especially Liz the energy (heat energy) I feel just seems to flow from my hands, or at least thats what I feel. I can feel the heat radiate out like pulses, if that makes sense.

I also get the sense of seeing muscle tissue or anatomy, I know it sounds wiered but its like I can picture parts of the muscle or area effected. I say this because my Mum usually asks me to rub her neck and shoulder when in pain.

I have also come to the conclusion, I really must spend some time to meditate as I have the Akashic Construct CD but have not given it my full attention.

Thanks

Darshan
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

meditate meditate meditate :D

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Deemos
New Friend

Post by Deemos »

Hi All, I just thought id share this with you. I have been giving the 'Healing' aspect a lot of thought, I lay ready to go bed when I asked my guides how to Heal and what I can Heal.

And this is what came back 'PROTECTION' I saw the word Protection in my mind. :shock:

Any ideas?

Darshan
angellove
Busy Bee

Post by angellove »

Hi Deemos,

They may be referring to shielding yourself when healing as not to bring their energy into yours.

It may also mean that you are sensitive and an empath. You are able to pick up on others feelings whether emotionally, physically or mentally. Thus, you will need to protect your energy as well as clearing it daily.

So you may want to ask them how you can protect yourself--which techniques are for your highest good to use for protection.

I hope these suggestions help.

Blessings,

angellove
ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

Deemos wrote:Hi All, I just thought id share this with you. I have been giving the 'Healing' aspect a lot of thought, I lay ready to go bed when I asked my guides how to Heal and what I can Heal.

And this is what came back 'PROTECTION' I saw the word Protection in my mind. :shock:

Any ideas?

Darshan
Wonderful :) Perhaps you should read Life and Teachings of the Masters of the far East: http://www.archive.org/stream/lifeandte ... 5/mode/2up
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hi Deemos...whenever we get a message that we do not understand, it is best that we concentrate on it for further understanding.

i would advice, that you spend time meditating on that answer.

the Hindus use cow as 'avatar'...it symbolizes the way we should read scripture and receive our messages. a cow ingests grass..chews it...swallows it...the grass then moves from stomach to stomach (cows have seven of them i believe) for digestion...

this is how we should digest divine messages. we receive the grass (info) and chew on it for a while...then let it digest into our consciousness.

good referal ClrVoyant1....i second that :D :wink:

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Deemos
New Friend

Post by Deemos »

Hi All, I think I know what the 'Protection' prompt was about.

It came to me this morning, after I asked my guides last night before going to bed.

Its like when you are revising for an exam and you read something the night before your brain has time to process the information during sleep and things become clearer in the morning.

I did have some very odd dreams though.
The 'Protection' prompt is PROTECTION FROM NEGATIVITY thats what it means. Its so much clearer now. :)

From the words that entered my head, 'Master your negativity and you shall master all your fears, Positive is the light positive is the way forward, when the battle is going to begin only a few will stand those who will represent all that is good in us against a great many'. :shock:

Darshan
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Morning Darshan, wow! I had a similar thought as I woke up the other morning and have been concerntrating on it a lot.
However, your words are more to-the-point, thank you.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Deemos.... :cheers: :sunny: way to go bro, thats the way to 'digest' the 'grass' :D :wink:

((((((Hugs))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~