i HATE receiving prompts. any way to make them stop??

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Ytanda
New Friend

i HATE receiving prompts. any way to make them stop??

Post by Ytanda »

i have noticed that i start receiving prompts whenever i am going through (or about to go through) a lot of emotional pain after experiencing some difficult situation. recently i have gone through a troubling situation and i have started to see the signs again. i really don't want to be reminded or alerted to the fact that im going to be going through tough times so i have asked for the signs to go away, but they just wont.
Jane***
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Jane*** »

Hi Ytanda

i feel for you i really do, i was the same for quite a while, but i've since turned it around i mean 'wow' there are guys out there in the universe that want me to know they're with me, loving me and supporting me through everything i'm going through. Sounds a bit random but I feel lucky with it rather than depressed by it. After all, all the stuff i've been through that has been emotionally tough has been for my highest good, has been to clear lots of baggage i was carrying around.

I know it's hard to see it, but 11:11 prompts are a blessing, apart from the fact that you are loved and supported it's also a sign that you are meant to have a great life and they are helping you get there!

Chin up, hang on in there!

xxxxx
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Ytanda,
I hope things improve for you...a lot of people are experiencing a clearing of old baggage and it's not really pleasant at times. If you really don't want the prompts just ask and I'm sure they will stop. Welcome to the board, you may feel differently once you've read some of the forum posts.
Love lilly xx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Aikaterine
New Friend

Post by Aikaterine »

Why you worry about the prompts? You see that because you should. When you see them , it doesn't mean it has to be something bad going on, but something or someone you think at that very moment....may change your point of view, can help you to make a decision or link you to an answer you never thought about it.
serene
Busy Bee

Post by serene »

Hi....

It is difficult going through the rough times, and then when the numbers appear its like your troubles are being emphasised to you.
Whatever has or is happening your numbers are looking out for you. Im not sure how much of the numbers you understand... have a look .....

Sometimes when we are in our own bad places we are not in the position to embrace new learning. Perhaps when your feeling a bit better you may want them around? or to learn a bit more about them.

Take care

xx
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

What if rather than being there to create the bad times they are there to help you through them?
Would you still want them to stop?

Love,
Michelle
CindyLouWho56
New Friend

Make them stop?

Post by CindyLouWho56 »

I am with most here, I would think of the prompts as help and caring for you going through rough times. I wouldn't feel alone. I always smile when I see 11:11 or any forms of it. For two mornings in a row I woke up at 3:33 am, and I just smile, that's it, don't feel bad at all. It's all on how you look at it, if you hate it, it will be bad, if you like it, it will be good, it's really up to you.
Rob
Family

Post by Rob »

Hi ytanda.
I would be worried, if for some reason, I stopped seeing the prompts. They are such a part of my daily life. During bad times I find the prompts reasuring that I am on the right life path - remember - only change will occur once you reach crisis point.
Rob
glasgowboyss
New Friend

My Prompts have changed

Post by glasgowboyss »

I get the prompts daily, it always me makes smile inwardly, lately my prompts have changed to 10:10 12:12 mostly 10:10 anyone have any thoughts on those numbers?

Stay Safe Sam.
glasgowboyss
New Friend

I forgot something

Post by glasgowboyss »

Hi I forgot to ask,, when anybody see's the prompts do they find anything odd lying around?, I often find a wee piece of thread either beside my phone, on my wallet or next to my keys,,it seems I only find the thread when I get the prompts, weird eh?

Stay Safe Sam
Vasudha
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Special meaning for u

Post by Vasudha »

Hi glasgowboyss

Being prompted is one of the best things to happen to you.
I get the prompts daily, it always me makes smile inwardly
I suppose you are already beginning to get comfortable with them :)
I only find the thread when I get the prompts,
Does the word 'thread' have any significance to you? Maybe some insight you've had or something you've read which may have triggered a concept idea. I usually just put out a question asking for further clarification....
Vasudha :)
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: I forgot something

Post by Petra Wilson »

glasgowboyss wrote:Hi I forgot to ask,, when anybody see's the prompts do they find anything odd lying around?, I often find a wee piece of thread either beside my phone, on my wallet or next to my keys,,it seems I only find the thread when I get the prompts, weird eh?

Stay Safe Sam
Hallo there Stay Safe Sam, hehe ;)
Sometimes I do! The strangest thing the other day when I got a fair few number prompts, I found an old French centime, with a copper penny that I haven't seen since end of 2007 and a bloody American cent, all together. All with 1's on them!!

Petra XX
ॐ LOVE Petra