~ 22 ~

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
crowoman
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: ~ 22 ~

Post by crowoman »

Hello everybody!! 11 years later and I am BACK (again)! Hahahaha!! wow. I have learned a lot!
I would love to connect with you all...let me know if we can do that please! I am on fb (for now lol), twitter, ig, parlor, youtube..

I have/am
truth seeker
experiencer
big foot
orbs
great awakening
you name it

:bana: :bana:
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re:

Post by 1221 »

Geoff wrote: Mon May 25, 2009 11:10 pm Dear Lou,

Welcome to our site.

As you will see said very frequently in the first (FAQ) forum, we tell folks that its not the "meaning" of the number, but the fact that an external intelligence is behind this, that is important. They are succeeding in simple communication and this indicates you are capable of hearing words, which is what you need to strive for.

love,
Geoff
I agree with this . The phenomenon is to make us aware of an invisible realm. By experiencing this we know there is more than human perception. I have seen may people making different meaning of numbers using numerology , attributing to law of attraction , twin flames etc which I think baseless.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

i rememberrrr youuuu! but i don't expect you to remember me :lol: so welcome back!! cool stuff crowoman :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

Happy rain Tell me what we talked about and I will tell you if I remember you or not!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Julia,
Welcome back! Feel free to jump in on any thread! Seems we have many people reading, but few are sharing. It's nice to keep the conversation going, exchanging ideas, sharing experiences!

Stay safe and well,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

gosh i don't remember, i just remember your name and avatar. photographic memory over here. :D crows are a unique totem. they remind me of spiritual gatekeepers, other worldly experiences and this feeling of working with time/space. it's nice to see some of the older usernames pop back in!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((Julia)))))

It is always good to see you and other members come back. :bana: Daddy-O was here a year ago and that warmed my heart and Meghan just last week. I apologise that I was not fast out of the message board gates to say hello. Things are strange for us right now as we juggle health and life concerns but we are still here and hope that continues well into the future.

Please share everything on topics that interest you on the board. It is good to learn about new things and even old things that are occurring that we had no clue about. (does that make any sense?) George has been fascinated with Bigfoot for years now. So it would be fine to bring any of these things you mentioned. There may be kindred spirits out there who would enjoy such topics.

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello 1221,
You were made to wait for first post approval and for that I am so sorry. We have some major health issues occurring in our life right now and this past week has been especially trying... But we are moving forward... and I am hoping in the next few days to get to catch up. If you have any questions o concerns please feel free to contact me.
So with that, I would like to welcome you to the message board and hope that you continue to share.
xxSandy

You wrote:
Geoff wrote: ↑Tue May 26, 2009 9:10 am
Dear Lou,

Welcome to our site.

As you will see said very frequently in the first (FAQ) forum, we tell folks that its not the "meaning" of the number, but the fact that an external intelligence is behind this, that is important. They are succeeding in simple communication and this indicates you are capable of hearing words, which is what you need to strive for.

love,
Geoff
I agree with this . The phenomenon is to make us aware of an invisible realm. By experiencing this we know there is more than human perception. I have seen may people making different meaning of numbers using numerology , attributing to law of attraction , twin flames etc which I think baseless.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

With Midwayer "pinging" usually related to pattern recognition (natural ability of the human brain),
'22' might indicate specific association to events in one's life. After years of seeing different number patterns,
I noticed that objects can also associate with pattern recognition as alerted by a Midwayer ("Look at this!").

Best guess (after decades): Midwayer prompts are confirmation that "They're here!",
waiting to be of service in the ways that Midwayers are permitted to be of service. ;)

Rod :)
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome! Sorry missed your post until now. :sunflower:

While you said,
1221 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:02 amThe phenomenon is to make us aware of an invisible realm. By experiencing this we know there is more than human perception. I have seen may people making different meaning of numbers using numerology , attributing to law of attraction , twin flames etc which I think baseless.
It may also take some of these concepts to pave the way for a person to incrementally have their mind opened to spiritual truths. In no way am I trying to be confrontational or righteous in my comment here. Merely trying to show a broader perspective. One truth does not fit all, as we are individually on our own path, taking our own journey, to eventually end up in the same place. What ever a person's belief, spirit will use that avenue to try and reach them opening communication.

I do not view The Law Of Attraction in that way... like a spiritual tool. To me it's like any universal law, a constant in the universe. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. We reap what we sow kind of concept.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

crowoman wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:30 am Hello everybody!! 11 years later and I am BACK (again)! Hahahaha!! wow. I have learned a lot!
I would love to connect with you all...let me know if we can do that please! I am on fb (for now lol), twitter, ig, parlor, youtube..

I have/am
truth seeker
experiencer
big foot
orbs
great awakening
you name it

:bana: :bana:
Welcome back. I am not really "on" this board as I am too busy elsewhere building web sites for others - yeah spiritual sites with channeled stuff - but its WONDERFUL to see you back again. But I checked in today as I know neither Sandy nor George wont be around for probably the whole day.

I am mostly on Quora these days too. If you have not been there its a Q&A site where they INSIST people be nice. Geoff Cutler's profile

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

Hi Geoff!! Boy I have missed you! Thank you for the welcome back! Geoff can I have links to your new hang outs? Please and Thank you!

Julia :sunflower:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Julia,

Well I gave you my Quora profile above. Quora is a question and answer site so I can always find a question I feel like answering. I have answered over 4,700 so far.

I am also on FB but I am a bit hot/cold on that place because you always seem to upset someone (especially in politics) or have someone try and dump their stuff on you. And as for people misusing Messenger!!! Anyway here I am on FB : https://www.facebook.com/geoff.cutler1

I am also on this board : https://board.divinelovesanctuary.com/index.php

I don't do any other sites. Not at the moment. Been building this site on the Soul for a friend.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

Thank you Geoff <3