~ 22 ~

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

~ 22 ~

Post by LOUISE »

Hi there,

I'm new to this site and I just wanted to say Hi to you all.

For months last yr I kept seeing 11:11 EVERY single day on my PC at work. It began to drive me crazy until a girl at work told me about Angel Numbers. I kept seeing 11:11 for probably a few more weeks after that.

However, the last three weeks I keep seeing 22! I see it on my PC clock as in **:22 or 22:** etc and for the last few days i've seen the number 22 on a plane and two boats on different tv programmes.

Does anyone know what he significance is for seeing 22? I DON'T usually see 22:22, it's usually just 22 or the other combinations as I have described above.

Kind regards

Lou
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Lou,
Nice to meet you. It is most likely ABC-22, the midwayer known as the Chief, contacting you. Happens to me quite a lot too. Have you sat in stillness or tried meditation? If you have a read of the first forum, you will find lots of information which will explain a lot of things about who is behind these prompts. More importantly, the reason for them.
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Lilly,

Thank you for your reply.

I've only just started to get into Angel Numbers and investigating it.

I've got a lot going on in my life at the moment and if i'm brutally honest can't seem to see the wood for the trees. I've just started getting into meditation too using candles but I do find it very difficult to focus and I do get easily distracted.

This site looks amazing.

Hope you have had a lovely weekend.

Lou
x
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lou,

Welcome to our site.

As you will see said very frequently in the first (FAQ) forum, we tell folks that its not the "meaning" of the number, but the fact that an external intelligence is behind this, that is important. They are succeeding in simple communication and this indicates you are capable of hearing words, which is what you need to strive for.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

This from yesterday - 22 circles total (including the central circle)!

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... e2009.html

..and, of course, 11 + 11 = 22
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello again Louise! I welcomed you on another thread, but what the heck, here's another one....

My sister Susan has had the 2's all her life. For her it simply means her Guides are close by.

Love, Petra xxx
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Petra,

Thank you for the welcome.

I'm just finding my way round this site ~ it's amazing.

X
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lou,
I am sorry I am a little slow saying hello and welcoming you to the board. I am enjoying reading your friendly posts though.
You wrote:
I've just started getting into meditation too using candles but I do find it very difficult to focus and I do get easily distracted.

It is difficult for many of us in the beginning learning to focus and tune out our busy minds...I think it is often a sort of a slow progression. Try not to become frustrated if you don't see obvious progress in this area because we have been told that progress is happening with every attempt we make to quiet our minds and draw closer to our celestial friends and the Source of all there is. I too have a very chattery mind, sometimes doing something physical before hand helps...or some deep slow steady breaths..you know in for 12 secs...hold twelve seconds release slowly for twelve seconds. Repeat this half a dozen times before beginning you active meditation. If you can hold it a bit longer in this cycle that's good too... :wink: (I'm just a bit out of shape.)

Someone else suggested on another thread (wish I could remember where) to pray as you are drifting into a quiet mode at bedtime. You are naturally at this time falling into a quiet alpha state where it is easier to receive and communicate. Unfortunately, however you often drift right off to sleep as well but sometimes beautiful moments happen at this time.
Hope you continue to post and be a part of our friendly online community. Nice to meet you, Lou. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Sandy,

Thank you so much for your lovely message.

Strangely, the last two days I have set up an area next to my bed with a candle and some crystals and for the last two nights I have prayed whilst looking at the candle.

I will definitely try the 12 breaths in, 12 seconds out technique though. That sounds really good.

x
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
crowoman
Busy Bee

me too on the 22!!

Post by crowoman »

Hello everybody!!

I'm still (for the past 5+ years or so?) getting 1111, $11.11, 11:00,... prompts - appearances all day.. and I LOVE IT!! I still get the initial tingle each time too :-)

HOWEVER recently I have been getting DOUBLE TWOS 22 and even have had a person say "DOUBLE TWOS" and look directly at me - she even said it to me two days in a row (a barista) and the back of my neck literally froze.. Her words resonated and echoed and seemed like slow motion..it was EERIE yet ENTERTAINING..

Since the first time I joined/posted in this group (boy..how long has it been..2 years?) I've overcame some major things..and done some neat things.. I've became a LEVEL 2 in Reiki..I'm photographing ORBS (another interesting hobby by ACCIDENT - just like the 1111 phenomena)..

Things seem to be JOINING NOW..NUMBERS, ORBS, PEOPLE...

Does anyone have anything similiar? Like are people starting to face you and say things that only you UNDERSTAND?

Namaste'

Julia
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Nice to see you back again Julia.... :D

I get a lot of shopping totals on 11's, that is my most recurring prompt. Did you ever ask this barrister why they said double two to you...? :D

Much love,

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

nasra1996 wrote:Nice to see you back again Julia.... :D

I get a lot of shopping totals on 11's, that is my most recurring prompt. Did you ever ask this barrister why they said double two to you...? :D

Much love,

Sarah
Hi Sarah!
Thank you and yes it is so GOOD to be back here in TYPE FORM..I have thought about this group almost DAILY...just didn't have the "time" to get back.. **sigh**

Well I didn't ask the barista why she said that as she literally told me "Hey you seem to be getting "TWOS" a lot lately" - so she was stating a fact.. It was one of those things where I felt "frozen" in time or in the moment...it was SURREAL..

It was like the MATRIX sort of...a wake up call of sorts..I felt like someone was telling me "JULIA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE". Literally...it made me feel connected just when I needed to feel connected and part of something..

Does that make sense?

Hmmm...

:D
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Julia,
Lovely to meet you....sounds like you understand what it's all about. Glad you decided to share your experiences.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

[quote="lilly"]Hi Julia,
Lovely to meet you....sounds like you understand what it's all about. Glad you decided to share your experiences.
Love lilly xox :D[/quote

Hi Lilly! Ahh..I hope so!! Your message made me smile and was my SECRET message to take a break from "work" and have a tunafish sandwich.

It's so amazing what we can LEARN if we just LISTEN...you know?

thank you for writing me..that really made me smile :)

XO, Julia
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome Crowoman and Louise,,,

hope you're both coming along with your meditations,,,

I'm afraid if I did Sandy's 12 second breath count I'd pass out,,,

but I do,,,do a count to 8 and hold ...it slowly gets better and longer.

and I really like what Geoff said..
we tell folks that its not the "meaning" of the number, but the fact that an external intelligence is behind this, that is important. They are succeeding in simple communication and this indicates you are capable of hearing words, which is what you need to strive for.
it was the 'indicates you are capable of hearing words'....that connected with me...

wishing you well.

pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

peacockplume wrote:Welcome Crowoman and Louise,,,

hope you're both coming along with your meditations,,,

but I do,,,do a count to 8 and hold ...it slowly gets better and longer.

and I really like what Geoff said..
we tell folks that its not the "meaning" of the number, but the fact that an external intelligence is behind this, that is important. They are succeeding in simple communication and this indicates you are capable of hearing words, which is what you need to strive for.
it was the 'indicates you are capable of hearing words'....that connected with me...

wishing you well.

pp
xoxo

Peacockplume..."YESSSSS" I understand what you said and yes..I am listening and yes, hearing "words" SMILE. ahh..I needed this extra boost tonight...THANK YOU PP for welcoming me back..thank you ALL..

JULIA
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Your welcome,,,

:cheers:

pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Julia,
I'm a bit slow, but I wanted to say hello too. Good to see you on the board again. :hithere
Does anyone have anything similiar? Like are people starting to face you and say things that only you UNDERSTAND?
Well I was just thinking about this and something strange came to mind that happened about 10 years ago. It really didn't have anything to do with the numbers and may not be related at all, but .... I was on a trip and had stopped at a fast food restaurant for a meal and the teenage girl at the counter looked at me strangely and said, "You are a kind person." :shock: I remember it felt very odd because I hadn't done anything particularly kind probably just the opposite and she just continued to stare at me. :shock: I did try to be a bit kinder at least the rest of the day anyway. :lol:
I count fast PP. :wink:
Love,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Sandy
I count fast PP
AH HA!!!! I knew there was a hidden hint there...

love pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Lissaluv11
Busy Bee

Post by Lissaluv11 »

I had recently read something after posting about my 12:22 prompts. It was speaking of 22 and soulmates. Quite interesting because I know without a doubt I have met mine. He says the same thing. We haven't been together long but we have a strong bond already and both completely open and communication is beyond words we just feel each other.

I'll try to track down the link. I wish I had saved it.

It was quite funny we were laying in bed this weekend were just holding each other as we do often. He checked the time on his phone 12:22 am. :lol: :wink:
~Melissa
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein
pcfg78
New Friend

Post by pcfg78 »

This is my experience with the numbers 22 and 358:
One day I woke up and then went to the bathroom; standing in front of the mirror I started washing my face. While taking water to my face and having the eyes closed I very clearly saw three numbers: 3, 5 and 8. In this kind of vision the aforementioned numbers appeared in succession, one after the other. They were white and I could see them rise very sharply against a black background. On the right of number 8 there were other digits, but those I could not distinguish, like if they were blurred or out of focus. Feeling surprised I reopened my eyes for a while; then I closed them again, and having done this I saw again a new number. This time it was 22: two 2’s very close to each other, apparently forming one single number.
This was a new experience for me I thought, as it was the very first time in my life I had a vision of any kind, and namely with numbers.
After leaving the bathroom I turned on my pc and started surfing the internet. A few minutes later I got myself in a website and was asked to fill in one of those numbers that we must copy exactly in the same way we see them in screen (I suppose this is some kind of safety procedure). The digits I was asked to copy were 3, 5, 8, 2, 2. That is, exactly the same numbers I had “seen” some minutes before! I was immediately stunned and, I must admit, a bit scared. In order to proceed surfing I started filling in this little box the numbers I had in front of my eyes. I thought to myself, if I’m having a vision again, then the software behind this website won’t accept the number. In the other hand, if the number is correct, then I have something here. I mean, the probability of having a vision with five digits and then actually see them, just a few minutes later, in a website, in a random and totally aleatory safety procedure, is in fact infinitesimal! After typing the five numbers, I pushed down the enter key. As I suspected, the numbers were correct.
Ok, anyone who reads this can still say something like I was dreaming, or that this is some sort of fantasy, and that the whole experience (not merely the first vision of numbers) is delusional, and so on and so on. But if this was the case, nothing could explain the forthcoming coincidence.
All this puzzled me a bit during the weekend and Monday morning I went to work trying not to turn obsessed with such events. Anyway I felt the need to talk about this with some friends. In the afternoon I visited a colleague in a neighbouring office. When I opened the door he had a file over his desk and was by that moment reading it. I started immediately talking about my experience during the weekend with those numbers. This colleague of mine is one of those rational, science biased and atheist type of guys whose life moto could easily be “I only believe in what my eyes can see”, and therefore he replied with some quite trivial reasoning about probabilities and human psyche; while I was looking at him talking and trying to be reasonable again, I intimately realized: “he must think I’m getting insane”. Well, we ended the conversation laughing about the fact that now we would certainly hit the lottery with those numbers, and that was it...
Soon enough I found myself again in my own office, and as I stood there, still lost and unoriented in the middle of conflicting interpretive lines, someone knocks the door. My colleague was now visiting me. He was silent, had a worried expression in his face, and held in his hands the same file that he was reading at his desk before we started talking, just several minutes earlier. Standing in front of me, he wanted to show me that file’s number. The number was 359/22.
Even if this sequence of numbers was not 358/22, but simply 359/22, the resemblance is notorious. And so we were both stunned, not only with the numbers coincidence in itself, but mainly with its timing and precise circumstances in which it did occur. After all, if I had entered his office to tell him about these numbers just some seconds after, he would no longer have that file opened and would be focusing in a different one, with a completely different number, and thus probably the coincidence would rest unnoticed; and if the actually huge chain of small events that led him to have that exact file over his desk at that exact time had suffered one single change, that file would also not be there at that particular time.
After this new event I started to see 358’s and mainly 22’s everywhere and every time. This still happens to me nowadays. I see those numbers constantly when I look at the time, and in car plates, phone numbers, bar codes… Of course, it is inevitable for things to happen this way, since it is as if my attention is preset and pre-oriented towards these numbers
But here I must add some facts. These numbers started to be part of my day to day experience three months after the most painful and shocking event of my entire life: the death of my boyfriend. I surely do not picture what’s the relation, whatsoever, between one thing and the other. Anyway, some of the coincidences that come to me involving these numbers are somehow related with death. For instance, some months ago I met a guy and soon noticed that his phone number ended in 358. While talking with him about the loss of relatives and beloved ones he told me that he had been through a similar experience, when his brother died, at the age of 22.
More relevantly though, in one night, some weeks ago, I was feeling anxious and having difficulties in falling asleep. My room was dark and I picked up the cell phone to see what time was it. In the cell phone watch I could see these numbers: 0:22. A few minutes after I finally started sleeping but then I suddenly and unexpectedly woke up with the cell phone’s low battery warning. I picked up the phone again to see the time. The watch showed 1:22. I tried to sleep again but spent the whole night restless. In the next morning I received a phone call: someone was telling me that a friend of mine had died in that same night. It had been a sudden death, a heart failure or something. His age was 22.
Can someone explain the meaning of all these events?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello pcfg78,
Wow I am stunned...What an amazing series of number prompts you received! As you read the experiences of others on this site you will realize that none of us would doubt what you are seeing was fantasy or ever think you were delusional as we have all experienced these type of things. so at least you are in good company. :)

I am so very sorry that you experienced the tragic loss of your boyfriend. In some strange way his death could have been a "trigger" for what you are experiencing now. Many people have come here who have started seeing 11:11 or other number prompts after the death of a loved one. I think we reach outward and upward often in grief and our celestial friends reach out to us too in love and support. Our deceased loved ones can also ask that we can be prompted by angels and midwayers, the celestials behind the number prompts we see. These URLs may help to explain what is happening and the whys it may be happening to you.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

While none of us can tell you exactly what the 358/22 number prompt means for you there are ways for you to find the answers. Meditation on this and asking within... learning to be open to the answers and subtle communications that can arrive in their many forms... With some of us it takes a little time to get through the mental barriers, but with strong desire, intent and dedication I believe it is possible for everyone.

There's lots of info on this site found in the FAQs, the stickies at the top of the forums, the hundreds of celestial messages in the Celestial message forum, and in the posts by people much like you who also share interesting and hard to rationalize experiences. Please feel free to ask questions and get to know the other members here. I welcome you to the message board and look forward to getting to know you as you continue to post.
Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Melissa,
It warms my heart to hear that you are so happy with this someone who is so perfect for you! :D Hope you find the link...
Hugs,
Sandy
pcfg78
New Friend

Post by pcfg78 »

Hi Sandy,

:) I sincerely appreciate your answer. I will for sure come back to post other experiences related with these numbers and I'm looking forward to know similar accounts in these forums.

Thank you,

Paula
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

Hi Sandy and Thank you! I can't believe I missed this post? I am glad I found it today! You know what..that kind of thing, that you wrote about, has happened to me a few times...randomly..I have even had toddlers walk up to me and hug me and their parents have this mortified look on their face like "I CAN'T BELIEVE MY CHILD WALKED UP TO A STRANGER AND DID THAT". When things like this happen to me it is at a time when I am at a LOW POINT..or needed to hear something GOOD...HMMM...
Sandy wrote:Hi Julia,
I'm a bit slow, but I wanted to say hello too. Good to see you on the board again. :hithere
Well I was just thinking about this and something strange came to mind that happened about 10 years ago. It really didn't have anything to do with the numbers and may not be related at all, but .... I was on a trip and had stopped at a fast food restaurant for a meal and the teenage girl at the counter looked at me strangely and said, "You are a kind person." :shock: I remember it felt very odd because I hadn't done anything particularly kind probably just the opposite and she just continued to stare at me. :shock: I did try to be a bit kinder at least the rest of the day anyway. :lol:
I count fast PP. :wink:
Love,
Sandy