I don't actually understand the point of it.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
JackRedden
New Friend

I don't actually understand the point of it.

Post by JackRedden »

I am 15 years old and for a long time i have always seen 11:11 show up. Only 11:11 but i see it almost everyday where i seem to check the time and it is always there. But i dont actually understand the point of seeing it. I've read bits about this topic purely for interest but I still dont understand what we are supposed to take from spotting these numbers and how at all it affects us. So could somebody please explain to me what i am missing.

Thanks,

And i've probally wrote a lot of nonsense there so excuse me for that but my question is still obvious.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Jack,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

The FAQ's at the top of the page tell you a lot.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

George wrote:Hi Jack,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

The FAQ's at the top of the page tell you a lot.

God bless.....
Not the page that you see right now, but the first forum

This one:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Jack,
Welcome aboard!! :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
xAngelx
New Friend

Post by xAngelx »

Welcome!! Like Lily and Geoff said you should read the FAQ's and take your time to read through the forum there is loads of information on here from other people's posts and stories, you will come to understand it in time :D

:hithere
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jack,

Many of us have come to learn through meditation and quieting our minds that the world/universe is a far grander place than we can possibly imagine. It is filled with spiritual beings and when I say spiritual beings I am not talking ghosts or past humans here...I am speaking of what many people accept and are familar with, angels, and some not so familar... of many other celestial children of the same great Universe Source as are we humans. The Midwayers, the beings behind many of the prompts, are wiser...older than us...and they wish to aid us as we aid them in this task of helping to lighten our poor confused world. The prompts are a simple hello...a message of welcome and encouragement to let you know they wish two way communication with you...

Like George, Geoff, Lilly and xAngex have stated, the FAQs help a great deal in understanding the purpose of this board and the "general" meaning of prompts...

Welcome to the message board, Jack.
XX Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Jack, got a feeling you won't come back, (i'm a poet and i know it!)

Welcome anyway,

Love, Petra xxx
Judy
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Judy »

Hi Jack,

I think it is really neat that you are taking note of the 11:11 prompts. There are many young people around your age in my life and it thrills me when one of them takes note of repeating number sequence's, especially 11:11. As you give it all some thought, and read the FAQ'S, you will find it helpful to get alone and talk to your Higher Power about it. Amazing things sometimes happen when this is done. Glad you are here.
Love...Judy...M...
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)