What a year!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
serene
Busy Bee

What a year!!

Post by serene »

I have been flitting on and off the board, and see so many messages of confusion. I guess I was just as confused not long ago so figured I would let you know what has been happening.

I have been trying to set up a community based business helping people and animals alike. It was an off the cuff idea that seems to have spiralled with the encouragement of the 11.11 when I didnt get the funding the 777 was there for assurance. When the funding came through the 555 was there also. So now I am a week or two away from opening my first business and to be honest without the reassurance of the 11 11 I doubt I would have got this far.

So thank you my friends for the encouragement you have given me!!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi serene,
I'm so glad things are working out for you.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear serene,

That sounds just wonderful. Thanks for letting us know. Not sure quite what you mean by community, but being in the middle of a book by M Scott Peck, he sure does. A different Drum. When I have finished it, it will be a rave review.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
serene
Busy Bee

Post by serene »

Hi,

Thanks for your replies,
By community I mean involving the community to take responsibility for their pets.
At the moment in my area, there are lots of problems with animals and the people caring for their pets, its gangs using dogs as weapons, people not caring for their animals properly due to lack of information, and we have had alot of animals/ pets abandoned because of the recession and people not having the money to feed them. We have had alot of bad press over the last year.
We plan to open a pet shop which will hold free open days to the children to teach them how to care for their pets responsibly we hope to have links to the rspca and to the bluecross. Also to link with elderly charities to assist with low cost pet hotel so they can keep their pets for longer. Also to deliver food in bulk free of charge to help them make cost effective purchases, without having to worry about how they will get it home.

We just want to encourage the whole community to care for their animals appropriately, and give them the opportunity to do so.
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Bless your heart. Keep lighting the world.

Love,
Michelle