New to all this and utterly amazed. WOW!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Joy Abounds Now
Busy Bee

New to all this and utterly amazed. WOW!

Post by Joy Abounds Now »

I have been seeking truth through God's Word for about a year. After a bible study last night I came home to follow a call to research the word atonement, all I got from the first google page was about the movie, so I googled 'at one ment', still nothing to inspire me. But a lot of numerology leads, so I prayerfully gave it a go.

The free reading I received was way off, but I noticed the mention of master numbers, and my journey started there. My reading did not include them for me, I was given 3, 4 and 5, which is a bit confusing for now.

My birthday is Jan 22, 1970 = 22
My daughter's is Aug 15, 2006 = 22 I love the three point pyramid we form, her number on the top, of course, as I am her support system.
My dad's is March 23, 1938 = 11
My boyrfriend's is March 11, 1953 = 23 - 5, he just turned 56
My street address is 222
My phone number adds up to 11

The bible verse we started our class with last night, on Training, was
2 Timothy 2:2 (and there were comments on what a strange number it was) "Take the teachings that you heard me proclaim in the presence of many witnesses, and entrust them to reliable people, who will be able to teach others also." TEV

The leader of the class shared a miracle in her life, and followed it up with Revelation 3:8 "I see what you've done. Now see what I've done. I've opened a door before you that no can slam shut. You don't have much strength. I know that you used what you had to keep my Word. You didn't deny me when times were rough." The Message

Synchronicities have been showing up in my life frequently, and growing in number lately. I have felt an intense energy vibration, something new and different, since my boyfriend's birthday. A feeling that I can meditate on and feel tremendous peace and assurance.

After my discovery of the master numbers last night, I reflected on the riddle of 666, went to my bible to find it and it was Revelation 13:18 "Solve the riddle. Put your heads together and figure out the meaning of the number of the Beast. It's a human number: 666."

A long time favorite is Jeremian 29:11 " I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you, to give you hope and a future."

I am so excited about seeing profound verses that match up with my 11s or 22s.

Deuteronomy 29:29 "GOD, our God, will take care of the hidden things but the revealed things are our business. It's up to us and our children to attend to all the terms in this Revelation."

Deuteronomy 6:5 (I have this marked key to life) "Love GOD, your God, with your whole heart: love him with all that's in you, love him with all you've got!"

The above 2 Deut verses have been memory verses of mine, but I just had to look at Deut 11:11. "But the land you are about to cross the river and take for your own is a land of mountains and valleys, it drinks water that rains from the sky."

This is so much fun, and you know I was seeing numbers on the clock all day, not so much 11:11 but a lot of double digits or 3 - 8 , 7 - 4...
I hope you don't mind me sharing so much of the Word, but it definately applies and it's fascinating to see the match of the numbers and the meaning of the Scripture as it applies so much to the wake up call leading that we are going in the right direction. I am a pilgrim like everyone here and thank you for the opportunity to share what I am learning.

~ Jan
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jan,

Welcome.

We have many people here who are not Christian, so we generally do not use Bible verses to make our points that we wish to. I agree the Bible has much Truth, and indeed the angels will use that source, particularly if that is your preference. However they will use any source of truth, according to the individual's need and pereference, and thus the 11:11 prompts are not specifically Bible related.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Joy Abounds Now
Busy Bee

George,

I realize many may not be Christian and it is not my intention to push my belief on people. I absolutely agree that communication can occur through any possible way, thank God. I was just floored at how some of my favorite verses were synchronized to the master numbers, and the meaning about hidden things (29:29) doors opening (3:8), future plans (29:11). Like this is all part of the plan, revealing the numerical sequence, at a time such as this.

I am open to everyone's views, I believe we are all going to the same place just taking different roads to get there. I am learning something from everyone, so I thought what I shared would be appreciated and give everyone (if they wished) something new to meditate upon. If it works for you wonderful, if not move on.

I will understand if you would not like me to post any more Scripture, and will oblige, just let me know. Otherwise, if I come upon some more that apply I would love to share. Especially since, if many are not Christian they may not be familiar with the Bible and it may give more insight into this phenomena. We all are in a ministry to awaken ourself then support one another in their awakening, our presence here is a common belief about the number 11 as a pointer. I am just sharing Words I find that share the same number.

I also have been studying Echart Tolle's works intensely over the past year, this new knowledge really gives 'The Power of Now' a whole new dimension.

This morning after learning about this new knowledge, a beautful picture was in the newspaper, a flying egret with the words "On the Wings of Light". I felt that was a confirmation that a stumbled upon exactly what was intended in my call to search for 'at-one-ment'.

I just realized today is 4/29/2009, happy double 11 to everyone.

~ Jan
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Jan,

Welcome to the board. You'll find that this is a wonderful spiritual discussion living room.

Your post reminded me of the way that I feel about one particular spiritual matter. I believe, and in my honest opinion, when we try to make number sequences out of things like scriptures, world events, etc., the spiritual integrity, authenticity and genuineness are lost. Anyone with even a basic knowledge of math, can construct vaious patterns and sequences out of nearly any occurance. Again, for me, the Angel/Midwayer prompts are pretty straight forward, plain & simple...no decoding is necessary.

Hope you enjoy the Board.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jan,
I feel the joy that emminates from your posts and appreciate what you said here...
I am open to everyone's views, I believe we are all going to the same place just taking different roads to get there. I am learning something from everyone, so I thought what I shared would be appreciated and give everyone (if they wished) something new to meditate upon. If it works for you wonderful, if not move on.
I agree... But I think the important thing for all of us to remember is to be open yet not strangling with our beliefs...with others and even ourselves. A very tricky road to walk sometimes. I was becoming a bit stangled by my own beliefs not all that long ago... even to the point I was thinking they were the best way for everyone... :roll: Then I began reading a book by Parmahansa Yogananda and the love in those pages opened my eyes to the inherent beauty, truth, and love other religions and beliefs reflect outwards and upwards as well. I realized I held a lot of misconceptions and sterotypes as to what these various beliefs contained. The more I investigated the more I realized that beautiful women and men of God existed in all religions, and in all spiritual beliefs when they allow love, faith, and tolerance to guide their path and they keep their eyes focused on what they learn from the growing relationship with their own gift of God within. It is ultimately a personal journey that no group or religion can do for us and there is no substitution for prayer and listening to the voice of God. God's Word exists within each of us and can be accessed through meditation and deep prayer.

The Midwayers and Angels responsible for the number prompts are our elder siblings who love and work for the same Universe Source, God, that we humans love and worship as well. None of us are perfect but we are learning bit by bit to put aside our differences and work together on the tasks at hand. Our task is spreading love and helping to bring peace to our troubled world through whatever gifts and abilities we have been blessed with or have developed. On the rolls of this board you will find many spiritual and physical healers, wonderful people who are the hands and feet of the Creator and work with people in healing issues. You may find people gifted in communication with our higher celestial brothers and sisters, or people gifted in organization and motivation. You may find Teachers, or artists and musicians...etc... We all have gifts and abilities we can develop that will aid the "lightening" of this world. It seems a daunting task when viewing the misery around us...but nothing is impossible for God. So we continue, bit by slow bit... confident that some day our earth will be the beautiiful place it is destined to be.

We do our best to follow love, love for God, and love for all our human and celestial siblings. In that one word all things and all problems and misunderstandings can be avoided. However, as humans, we make more then a few mistakes and it can be more difficult than it sounds. :wink:

Here are a few URLs that talk a bit about the number prompts, our friends, the midwayers, and the purpose of the message board.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

I hope you feel comfortable here Jan and will forgive me for my long winded reply. Welcome to our message board.
Love,
Sandy
Joy Abounds Now
Busy Bee

Thank You for the welcome Sandy and Daddy-O.

Maybe I am grasping into decoding the Bible, maybe not. I'll see where it goes as I seek further and meditate about it. I agree that this should be a simple nod that we are on the right track and included in something big. I am so new to this and excited about it.

I find truth in other religons as well. I believe our purpose is to be open to others and LOVE is the most important goal to achieve, especially the difficult. Legalism is not my thing, Truth is.

This new way of communication is fun and I realize it will take some time to see it work, or how it will work for me. It's just so cool.

Thanks again, nice talking with you. Love ~ Jan
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hello Jan, welcome to the site :hithere

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
IIII
New Friend

problem

Post by IIII »

problem with digits and bible passages is that the bible is so biug you never know what section the digits could refer to if any at all
Personally i like revelation 22:22
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: problem

Post by Geoff »

IIII wrote:problem with digits and bible passages is that the bible is so biug you never know what section the digits could refer to if any at all
Personally i like revelation 22:22
Some folks have found the digit prompts refer to a page in the Urantia Book. As this has 2000 pages, it pretty much covers all prompts you get in a normal day, using a 24 hour clock

love,
Geoff.
Joy Abounds Now
Busy Bee

Geoff, please accept my apology for calling you George above, my bad.

Blue Nova ~ Hello to you. Thank you for the welcome.

IIII ~ Hi, I don't know Rev 22:22, I looked for it since those are my personal numbers but Rev ends at 22:21.

I did find another cool verse to share with everyone. I don't know why I didn't look at it the first time I posted since John 11 has been on my heart for the past couple of weeks.

John 11:11 ~ "Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep, but I'm on My way to wake him up." ~ said Jesus.

Also Monday night when I first learned about all this fascinating number business I stumbled upon this website:

http://sethd8.wordpress.com/2006/09/16/ ... r-numbers/

I especially liked the 3rd article, "Enter the Solar Crossing of Your Light", in the second paragraph there is a mention of at-one-ment that you seek. Since that was the search that brought all this about for me, then took a master number turn.

Love ~ Jan

Joy is a net of Love by which you can catch souls. ~ Mother Teresa
White Light Believer
New Friend

So many experiences - need help to clarify

Post by White Light Believer »

I have had so many experiences that have been happening for approximately 15 years. I have always been interested in meditating, ceremonies and prayer. Here are a few of my experiences:

I have had eagle dreams that I asked some medicine people about (I am aboriginal). My first dream was about 1995- I was dosing on my couch one summer afternoon and in my dream two eagles came and perched on the arm of the couch. Then they started pecking at my eyes. In my dream I couldn't understand why they would be pecking at my eyes as I have been taught that eagles "are a good thing" and they signify strength and vision. Then in my dream a medicine man came to me and said; "Those are not eagles, they are vultures and they are trying to blind you. Then I woke up. My next eagle dream was that I was on the back of an eagle and we were coming off the mountains. I looked down at a place in the prairies and felt like we were going to land there. I looked down to talk to the eagle and there was no eagle there. Then I woke up.

I have been seeing 11:11 constantly for the past 15 or more years. My sister also sees it and we talked about it years ago. I also have a younger sister that can astral travel. I had a brother that could also astral travel but he has passsed over to the spirit world.

During prayers I have had answers. One I remember is when I asked the Creator to protect a person who was into drugs and I wanted to protect him from evil influences. The answer I got back after my prayers was "I cannot take away his free will."

I know something is happening but I do not know what to do about it and I do not know why.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear While Light,

Welcome. I am not much good at dreams, but some others are. Maybe you will get some ideas.

love,
Geoff.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi White Light Believer,

Welcome to the board :D . It sounds like you are definitely in tune with spiritual energies.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

Welcome Jan & White Light Believer! This is an amazing journey, personal and within this community. I have only been part of the community for a short time but it has helped me so much- affirmations and just a safe place to share my experiences. I hope you both find what you are looking for, or what's looking for you :wink:

With love,
Cindy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Jan and WhiteLightBeliever,

Welcome to the 11:11MB you both.

The "Eagle" is the most experienced of Thought Adjuster, The "hawk" a little less so, The "Dove" a Virgin Adjuster.

Thought Adjuster -- read Spirit Self, God Fragment -- your essential "ticket" to eternal life.

Seems for a time your TA "carried" you. :thumright:

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello WhiteLightBeliever welcome to the site :D
During prayers I have had answers. One I remember is when I asked the Creator to protect a person who was into drugs and I wanted to protect him from evil influences. The answer I got back after my prayers was "I cannot take away his free will."
i have had this same answer too.

(((((Hugs)))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Joy Abounds Now
Busy Bee

WhiteLightBeliever ~

Thank you for your comment, I believe God was using your experience to speak a personal message to me and it is Divinely timed of course. Eagles and birds in general are creatures I also contemplate and have many pictures of, all of which come to me in strange ways and the right time, not by me deliberately seeking them. Just last Wednesday (5/13) I was given a framed print of an eagle, I was having a very emotional day because of my boyfriends selfish choice to use his free will. The person giving this gift does not know about my collection of birds. Many synchronicities are still occurring for me, and you, WhiteLightBeliever (love your name) are a part of it. Thanks again, you truly were used as an instrument of God.

Love ~ Jan
glasgowboyss
New Friend

Numbers of course

Post by glasgowboyss »

Hi Busy Bee..

I'll be short and to the point I am 47 years old,,my wife is 43 my daughter is 13 and my son is 10.....My birthday is Jan 13th my son's Dec 28th mines being 16 days after his if you like and us both being capricorns... my Wife birthday is June 25th and my daughters is July 11th again 16 days later and they both being cancerains, neither child was planned it just happend, certainly makes you wonder (well me anyways).
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello White Light Believer
I enjoyed reading about your experiences.
You wrote:

I know something is happening but I do not know what to do about it and I do not know why.
Even though a person has free will, I believe that loving thoughts sent in the person's direction can be very helpful. It isn't interferring with God's gift of free will... more like a gentle friend whispering words of love and encouragement that are felt rather than heard...

Welcome to the message board.
Love,
Sandy
White Light Believer
New Friend

Another Question...

I have also had a vision that troubles me. I was sitting on my couch one afternoon..just contemplating life and I got this vision:

I saw children of all races playing in a field together. They were all dressed in natural clothing (leather, cotton, etc) and there was something very high growing in the background (like corn or wheat). The field they were playing in was green grass and beside where they were playing there were a bunch of women working. I focused on the children because they were all races in a natural environment.

Then another picture came to me. It was a city and I could see (it is like a slow moving picture) dirty buildings (highrises and factories spewin smoke) and pollution. As the picture went on the building were burning (I could see fire coming from some windows). There were also two rivers in the picure. One one of the rivers I saw two aboriginal people (could not tell if they were male or female) and they were paddling fast and had a worried look on there face. What confused me was they they were going upriver (against the flow). Then everything exploded in a mushroom cloud. I had a few friends that I talked about this with but I have never gotten a real explanation. I have connected this dream to all that is happening now with global warming, UFOs, ETs, etc. I read the indigenous prophecies and it now all seems to be coming true.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

I take that to mean all will be well, even if bad times come.

love,
Geoff.
White Light Believer
New Friend

Geoff wrote:I take that to mean all will be well, even if bad times come.

love,
Geoff.

:D Yes, after I wrote it out and thought about it, I also think it means well. For a long time I was worried about the mushroom cloud. Now I think it could mean the end of pollution (the polluted pictures), war (the end of aboriginal people being afraid and leaving) and the beginning of people living in harmony with Mother Earth. The first/beginning picture I saw was people of all races living in harmony together with Mother Earth and everyone is happy. The next picture I saw was the "mushroom cloud" wiping out all that is polluted and wiping out the fear of aboriginal peoples and their desire to leave the pollution and war behind.

Would you agree with this? Sometimes I feel like people think I am crazy when I talk like this, but I only say truthfully what I saw and what I think.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Indeed. Its possible we will have difficult times ahead, and folks are needed who are confident that all will be well.

love,
Geoff.
White Light Believer
New Friend

Corruption

I have been really bothered by the great number of people in high positions of trust are getting away with corruption. They are all in high positions of control and cover up for each other and try to quash anyone who tries to reveal the corruption.

I will be asking this question during my prayers and I was wondering if anyone has gotten any answers about this. When will people in high positions of trust be honest. They have all sworn on the bible that they would uphold their trust of their offices-what consequence will they have for putting their hands on the bible, swearing an oath using the Creator's name and then not doing what they say? This is all negative-are they attracting the negative?

I know it is all about money and power...I will also pray that their heart becomes purer.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

White Light Believer wrote:
...They have all sworn on the bible that they would uphold their trust of their offices
They obviously don't give a fig or believe the bible.

My daughter prays for similar all the time: no greediness in the world!! :)

Love, Petra xxx