Sense of Humour?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
aly
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Sense of Humour?

Post by aly »

Hoping someone can shed some light on this for me. It has been happening for around 4+ months at least. I have been to the Doctors twice and on examination they find nothing out of the ordinary.
I have an issue with my right ear! It feels like there is something crawling or tickling just inside my ear.
It happens very regularly, I think now I just rub it automatically and carry on, but sometimes I is so annoying I can't help but take notice!
Today I have been also compelled to look at the time when it was really annoying and one said 12.22, the other 11.06. I looked up the number sequences I have seen on the forum and I noticed the 06's are (Sharmon) and 22's are (Chief Bzutu).
So my question is...am I losing it, have a undiagnosed tumour!!!! or I have put two and two together and Sharmon and Chief Bzutu have a sense of humour :lol: and are perhaps telling me to progress so that I can communicate back to them? (by way of stillness excercise or meditation)?
Has anyone else experienced something similiar and can they touch you like that if they need to really get your attention? :finger:
I see number prompts so many times during the day at the moment I lose count! I should write them down but I'd never get any work done then!!!! :flower:
Love,
Aly
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi... :) The midwayers will talk to you in your left ear, so it can get a bit itchy or vibrate, or even go pink.. but i never heard of the right ear tickling... :) ... maybe you got some fluid in your ear or a trapped nerve.. :)

Take care,

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
aly
Busy Bee

Post by aly »

Thanks so much for the reply Sarah. :D
So midwayers will only talk to you in the left ear?? So they will never talk to you in the right ear? Why is that, do you have any explanation for that?
I wouldn't necessarily say it feels like tickling either...(even though that is what I said) as it is a really hard thing to describe. I know it is not fluid in the ear or trapped nerve etc.
As it doesn't happen on a permanent basis so I have what seems to be a normal ear at any other time! But does seem to happen every day/night.
If it isn't midwayers, perhaps it might be my Dad? He liked to be a bit of a joker, I could picture him doing something like that too!
I would really like to find out what it is though!!!! If I knew what is was or who was behind it, it might not be so annoying! :stars:
Perhaps when I am open to communicating with the midwayers I can ask who it is! :sunflower:
Love,
Aly
aly
Busy Bee

Post by aly »

Well I think perhaps someone has been watching over my shoulder reading my posts!
I had a very bizarre experience tonight. I was watching tv in my bedroom as I have relatives staying and they were watching something else and besides, I just wanted a bit of space.
Watching with no problems for over an hour+ and all of a sudden the tv went to static. I flicked through the channels and they were all static fuzz but I could hear the tv out in the lounge room running without a problem. All of a sudden I got this very loud and very quick buzz right beside my ear (like at touching point!), to the point of making me jump up!!! It scared me for a second, then I said out loud "Ok..I think you made your point. Thank you" and the tv instantly came back on running normally!!! :shock:
Would this have been a midwayer trying to communicate?
I still think the other ear thing that has been happening to me might be related too as it hasn't happened tonight or much at all since I posted about it???
Would love some feedback/answers/explanations please!!! :finger:
Love,
Aly
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Hey!! I've heard three voice during my entire time since I've been spiritually awakened and have experienced being touched by spirits.

I heard "Beacon" "She's hungry" and "Hello". Sometimes during meditation I can hear something ...can't explain it...maybe like a whole bunch of people whispering.

I was once very sad and I had the same sensation throughout the whole day of somebody stroking my head....they all come in love you know because it's all that they know.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi aly,

they talk to your left ear apparently because we have our speak centers on this side of our brains, i have also sometimes had noises and voices in my right ear....

If you master meditation, perhaps you can get to talk to them.... :)

Love Sarah

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi aly,
Welcome to our site.
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
aly
Busy Bee

Post by aly »

Hi Liz,

Thank you so much for your reply. I can definitely relate to what you are saying too. I do believe, and have been so reassured from reading some of the forum posts and also your post here, that they wouldn't harm me and that they do come in love.
I must say though all these new experiences are a little overwhelming & a little scary, but at the same time so awesome, almost addictive and so totally fascinating! :lol:

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for replying again. I should have mentioned that the buzz this time was actually in my left ear! I was half lying on my bed and my head was leaning on my left hand. It sure made me jump when it happened! :lol: But after I spoke out loud to them and the tv came back on....I thought how cool was that!!!! Contact!! The more things seem to happen the more I want them to! :D
I am having trouble getting any of my own time/space to do stillness exercises or try to meditate at the moment as I have had my brother/wife and 3 children (3,7 & 10) staying here since Christmas. Which has been great as I love them dearly, but it was supposed to be for 2-3 weeks, and I now feel like I am the visitor in my own house! :? Hoping things will sort out soon, so I have more time for me. That sounds so selfish! :oops:

Hi Lilly,
Thank you for your welcome. I am so happy to have found this forum. Everyone seems to be so warm, friendly and helpful. :loves
Love,
Aly
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

No... your'e not being selfish aly... :D .....I hope and pray that your Bro finds the funds to get a place of his own very soon...

Much Love,

Sarah

Lissaluv11
Busy Bee

Post by Lissaluv11 »

I guess I'll have to pay attention because my ears itch like crazy. I had reoccuring ear infections for almost a year straight at least one a month until some genius Dr finally gave me stronger antibiotic(Zpak) and it was gone and haven't had a single one in over a year. But they still itch from time to time. I get ringing too. Just the other day had a bad ring but trying to recall which ear it was.
~Melissa
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein
aly
Busy Bee

Post by aly »

Hi Sarah,
Thanks so much for the reassurance. I can say that my patience (and I am probably the most patient person I know!) is wearing a little thin.
I feel that my journey is almost on hold, because I can't make certain moves until "they move"!!!
Life does throw us challenges! :?

Hi Lissaluv11,
That must have been so frustrating suffering from ear infections for so long. Ear aches are almost as bad as tooth aches! Ouch! :thumbdown:
So glad they have been fixed! :D
Love,
Aly