11:11 phenomena prompts just "stopped"

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
cooknet
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

11:11 phenomena prompts just "stopped"

Post by cooknet »

Hi all,

I was getting these prompts for the better part of 2 years, then suddenly, they just stoped.

They stopped pretty much the exact time I met my now "ex" fiencee back in october.

We just broke up 2 weeks ago now, still no prompts.

I wonder why they started in the first place? I wonder why they stopped?
Do you think they were "trying" to warn me to "stay away" from my exfiencee?

Any thoughts?

Chris ;)
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Chris,

The prompts stop because it has been one-way communication. Prompts are an invite. If you ignore them, the Midwayers go away.

Meditate regularly, and they'll come back . . . if you want to spiritually progress.

God bless......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
KalleN
New Friend

Post by KalleN »

thank you that answers a question thank you
cooknet
New Friend

Post by cooknet »

George wrote:Hi Chris,

The prompts stop because it has been one-way communication. Prompts are an invite. If you ignore them, the Midwayers go away.

Meditate regularly, and they'll come back . . . if you want to spiritually progress.

God bless......
Hi George,
Thanks for the reply.

It both "enlightens me" and "confuses me" as in the beginning, I was never "meditating" or doing anything "concious" to attract them, so I'm not clear on why I would need to do so now.

For that matter, why would I "want" them to come back?

Of what benifit is it to me really to spend alot of time "meditating", only to have the rewards of some silly "prompts" on my clock, or everywhere I go?

I mean that as a "serious" question, not as sarcasm at all, I really am just wondering if I somehow "benifited" by their presence or not, perhaps i did, but it was much too subtle to notice?

Perhaps the fact the my life has "imploded" around me now, and was not in that state when i was getting the prompts is proof enough that they somehow did sme good, or guided my thuoght process enough for me to steer myself into wellbeing, I dunno.

I'm just very confused about "alot" of things in my life currently, and this just happened to be one "observation" I made.

I will tell you "one" experience I had that made me truly believe some higher power was at work (sorry to make this post a book!).

Last summer, when I was going to the airport to pich up my ex common law spouse, who had left me a month earlier and flew out west (I agreed to take her back, and was going to pick her up) it was early in the morning, and still dark.

I was sorta "mumbling" something to myself, not realizing i was "talking out loud" and suddenly, the interior light of my van "flashed" once. I thought that was weird, and just disregarded it.

Then, upon further mumbling and talking out loud to myself (hey, we ALL do it sometimes, I'm NOT nuts...lol) I noticed the interior light flashed again, this time it was 2 very evenly spaced direct flashes. I realized I had "just" asked a question out loud. I thought to myself "Hmmm, is this "their" way of answering me?" as on the way to the airport, i noticed SEVERAL prompts that morning.

I then proceeded to ask a variety of direct question aloud, and with each one, I received either a one or a two flash answer. I told them to flash once for yes, twice for now (or vice versa, I forget now...lol) and sure enough, i ACTUALLY received RESPONSES.

I was BLOWN AWAY by this, and a little scared and creeped out.

Anyhow, one of the questions was "should I be taking her back", the answer was NO, and i asked this question a couple times with the SAME reply.

I asked if she had cheated on me while away, I received a YES answer.

After a month or so, I found out she had lied, that she really DID cheat on me, with her ex, and soon after that, we broke up, but that was not the reason why, there were other very complex issues, but essentially, she physically assaulted me, then proceeded to clean me out", stealing or selling pretty much all of my personal possessions while I was away getting a protection order against her.

Sorry for the soap opera about my personal life, but I just wanted t olet you know, that had I "listened" to two little flashes of light in my van that morning, my life would be in a totally different place right now.

So, is it "fate" that I'm here right now? Could I have changed it? Or was I "meant" to disregard those prompts and answers, and I'm right where I'm supposed to be?

If the midwayers yearn to change one's life in a positive way, how can they justify changing reality, and history by their Judgements?

Are they "guiding us" to "stick" to fate, so we don't "mess up" history, with our indecision and possibly "wrong" decisions that would make US the ones responsible for changing our fate mistakenly, and changing history in the process?

This whole "chicken and egg" thing really confuses me, as does the whole fate vs captain of our own destiny, and the "role" the midwayers play in how it all "unfolds"

What are your thoughts on this?

Are we being "guided" to "stick" to the history books, (that aren't written yet) or are we being "guided" to "write them"??

To this day I "myself" wonder if that "flashing light" thing was actually "real", or if I just "imagined" it, it seemes so REAL at the time, but looking back now, I wonder if it was just an "absurd" coincidence.

It's so hard to believe sometimes.

Chris ;)
ashlyn8711
New Friend

Post by ashlyn8711 »

I can't believe I came across this topic so well. I myself have experienced the 11:11 phenomenon since I was 15, I am now 22. When the sightings first started happening I was frightened, then I learned what the true meaning was. Ever since then, seeing this has been a comfort to me, even through the hard times. But recently, it has stopped. It's been almost a year now and I haven't had the same "occurrences". Honestly, I miss it. I want it back. Is this wrong to want it back? Does this mean I'm actually on the right track in my life and don't need this type of support? First I was scared to have it, now that it's gone, I want it back. Any comments?
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

Hello Chris. I can only tell you from my own experience that when something in my life becomes difficult and alot of emotions are focused on the certain situation....then one can block off the prompts.

I make my decisions towards situation first with love and I keep this question in mind. "Is what I'm doing ...will it bring my soul closer to the light or further away?"

We all have purpose in life and that's to be happy. If one is not happy with self then it is harder to deal with things. If one is happy and has self worth....anything is possible.

I hope that I could be of help.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God

PS- Choose love and see the love in every situation and things will start happening for again Chris.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Chris,

The Midwayers have 37000 years of experience in leading people to God. They measure their IQ's in the thousands and try to help us any way they can.

Most people still think they are a joke, but after your experience, what do you think?

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi ashlyn8711,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB. 8)

Lots to learn in this 11:11 loungeroom.

enjoy!
God bless........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cooknet
New Friend

Post by cooknet »

Thanks everyone,
I appreciate your feedback.

Come to think of it George, that makes perfect sense, as throughout the relationship with my "new" fiencee (now EX fiencee...lol)the prompt ceased to exist, pretty much as soon as I became involved with her, and due to the huge amount of her own "baggage" there was "constant" stress in my life from that point onwards.

The prompts just stopped.

Interestingly enough, last night, they "started" again.

I have this clock/compass thingy on the dashboard of my can, it has malfunctioned, the clock no longer functions, it simply reads "11:11" constantly now, i cannot reset it or change it.

At 11:11pm last night i looked up at my clock and saw that time on it.

Oddly enough, my email stopped working last night for about an hour, when they finally started to arrive, they all came in in one clump from "multiple" senders, over 40 of them, all with the same "time stamp" as"received" in the header info, you guessed it, it says 11:11pm on ALL the emails, yet the weird thing is, they were received at around 9:30pm.

Very strange indeed.

Do you think "they" actually "read" my post here and are "answering" me themselves now?

I still don't know what to believe George about what happened with the van interior light that day, at the time i could "swear" I was comminicating with intelligible beings of some kind, yet "looking back" I question what i saw or perceived, thinking it was all in my head. I guess that's just human nature to do so.

I think I'm just really hard pressed to actually "believe" anything, even when it's right under my nose, but that's not to say that I don't or "won't" believe it, it would just be nice to somehow "record" all of these incidents to "document" them.

The same was for EVP recording for me, I did not "believe" that it was "real" I wanted to, but just couldn't, because it didn't appen to "me".

From the first "voice" I recorded "myself", that actually "responded" to a question i asked, I was a believer THEN. But it was then and "only" then would i "actually" truly believe it was true, because it wan't someone "telling" me about it, it was ME who experienced it, know what i men??

By the way, do you believe the midwayers would or could communicate with us via EVP recorings?

Thanks!
Chris ;)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Chris writes:
Do you think "they" actually "read" my post here and are "answering" me themselves now?

Yes.
I guess that's just human nature to do so.

Rational, logical thinking will tell you that guys and gals that don't eat, don't sleep and don't ever forget anything, don't exist. But I just talked to one and looked him in the eyes.
I think I'm just really hard pressed to actually "believe" anything, even when it's right under my nose, but that's not to say that I don't or "won't" believe it, it would just be nice to somehow "record" all of these incidents to "document" them.

I have no more beliefs -- none -- I either prove it or forget it. If I start to believe things, I'll be an unclear channel.

Meditation is your answer. Make contact, IMO.
By the way, do you believe the midwayers would or could communicate with us via EVP recorings?

Why EVP? Why so complicated?

God bless............
:bigsmurf:
cooknet
New Friend

Post by cooknet »

George wrote:Chris writes:

Yes.
I guess that's just human nature to do so.

Rational, logical thinking will tell you that guys and gals that don't eat, don't sleep and don't ever forget anything, don't exist. But I just talked to one and looked him in the eyes.

You mean you just talked to a "Midwayer" and looked him in the eyes?? Through meditation, or just "looking" with your eyes??

I have no more beliefs -- none -- I either prove it or forget it. If I start to believe things, I'll be an unclear channel.

Meditation is your answer. Make contact, IMO.

Why EVP? Why so complicated?

Is there a simpler way to communicate with them other than meditation?
I take stimulant medication that makes meditation "impossible", clicking "record" on a voice recorder and playing it back is MUCH simpler to me than meditation.
The "Prompts" are "unclear", they simply say "we are here", they don't have intelligible voices like on an EVP recording. is there some way to get real "communication' from them?

God bless............
:bigsmurf:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Chris,
You mean you just talked to a "Midwayer" and looked him in the eyes?? Through meditation, or just "looking" with your eyes??
It's what I do and teach.

EVP -- don't know. You can try, I guess.

God bless...........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Chris,
Just wanted to say hello. Haven't seen you for awhile...good to have you on the board and posting.

I can't say whether your van light was coincidence ir not..I can't even say for sure if it were not coincidence that it was the Midwayers or some other type of being...I can tell you that the Midwayers generally encourage and do not make decisions for us. Our free will can land us in a world of trouble sometimes, or so it seems. But even from what seems like major disasters, blessings and saving lessons can be found. It is generally at our lowest points we reach for God which is the most important thing we will ever do.

Meditation comes in many, many different forms. When a person generally first thinks of meditation they envisage a person cross legged on the floor, which is wonderful...but there are many ways to open the door to a closer connection to the God within. (which is ultimately what the Midwayers and our Angels desire for us)...

For instance, a deep appreciation for the blessings in your lives (and we all do have those even if tough times) There is great power to change lives in simply being grateful.

Or perhaps a deep appreciation for the wonder and beauty in the natural world will lead us to inner reflection and peace, as dwelling on beauty in its' many forms for a time will often set into motion changes within.

I believe if a person can watch television and follow the plot of a movie..they can follow a guided meditation that will slowly lead them into a quiet state over time, a state that they will soon learn to recognize and before long learn to do themselves, unaided. But it does take time, effort, and patience... normally.

Some people find direction for the mind and peace for the soul by coloring mandalas, writing thoughts in journals, or playing or listening to a beautiful and inspiring piece of music.

Other people have found connection by simply standing in the sun and feeling its' warmth touching their skin... by seeing within this warmth God's love and energy. This can lead to a state of quiet bliss. You see it isn't just the words we hear the visions we see, or the feeling of a warm invisible hand on our shoulder that is life changing. It is the inner joy that accompanies an ever deeping connection... something impossible to put into words.

In retrospect, it isn't so much what we do as our desire within, our intent. Do we want the experience for the experience itself... a mild curiosity? Or do we want the experience because we desire something deeper, a longing, perhaps, to understand, to find peace and answers, or help others in need. The Midwayers, our Angels, a host of Celestials, and most importantly God, wants us to succeed...always. They want our lives to be happy and it is not their fault in any way if it is not. We make the decisions in our lives. We choose the directions we travel. We learn the easy lessons as well as the hard... but through all the roads we walk...we will not walk them alone. Of that we are guaranteed.

I hope you will find something that will allow you deeper communication despite your stimulant medication. It is your birthright to know your celestial kin and commune with your God within.
Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ashlyn,
Welcome to the board!
You wrote:
When the sightings first started happening I was frightened, then I learned what the true meaning was. Ever since then, seeing this has been a comfort to me, even through the hard times. But recently, it has stopped. It's been almost a year now and I haven't had the same "occurrences". Honestly, I miss it. I want it back. Is this wrong to want it back?
Only the Midwayers would know why the prompts stopped for a year or so...but in no way is it wrong to wish the prompts to return. Try asking out loud and then know you have been heard.
Does this mean I'm actually on the right track in my life and don't need this type of support?
While the Midwayers encourage and support us with their prompts, there is more to it than that. They need us too, or at least they would like to work along side us to make this world, which is also their world, one of love and light. If you have been getting number prompts, they must see real possibilities, things that you can do with your life that will improve the lives of those around you...
Nice meeting you!
Love,
Sandy
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi Chris,
Nice to meet you…… I have noticed recently that I seem to get increased prompts when I’m feeling a little apprehensive or anxious. When a particularly large dilemma faces me and I have to make a choice of two very different paths to follow I see 5’s, 7’s or 11’s everywhere and then when I am feeling content with life and happily going about my business the prompts subside….. but I don’t think they ever really go away we just have a natural habit of being very distracted by life….like you was in your last relationship….. I’m so glad the prompts have returned for you…..God loves us all.
Sandy has summed it up so beautifully……… We all need to take more time out to reconnect with the Creator………it is for our own benefit………….and the benefit of mankind.
Love Tiggy
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

:D Hi Chris. It's great to hear you got all those emails stamped 1111..woo hoo!!

Love and light

Liz

Child of God
cooknet
New Friend

Post by cooknet »

Thanks evereyone,

Your all too kind, really, you are.

I won't say I'm all "clear" on all of this so far, especially with George's Vague and somewhat "evasive" answers to my questions, but I'm slowly "getting" it, and things are "starting" to come into perspective.

I guess it all "takes time", but really, how much "time" does each of us "have" left to really "grow" with?

I know i probably have less than alot of people, so I'm trying to make the best of the "time" I have left, that's all.

I just want to be "happy", that's it, that's all I've ever wanted, just happiness.

Chris ;)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

cooknet wrote:I guess it all "takes time", but really, how much "time" does each of us "have" left to really "grow" with?

I know i probably have less than alot of people, so I'm trying to make the best of the "time" I have left, that's all.
Dear Chris,

I have been away, so here's a belated welcome.

Even if you learnt nothing on earth, you personally, and each of us, have unlimited opportunities in the Spirit World. If however you continue to refuse that in that realm, evenetually that is where you will abide, for only God knows how long, as the strait gate will close for you. I will look at your questions and see if I can help.

The purpose of the 11:11 is to wake us up here, and achieve two things. Firtsly, lead this planet to light and life, which means that mortals here all find the strait gate while here, and none are "lost". Lost is in quotes, because I fervently believe none will ultimately be lost. Father loves us without limit.

love,
Geoff.
Last edited by Geoff on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
IIII
New Friend

callings

Post by IIII »

mine come and go too
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear IIII,

Welcome to our site.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Chris,
You wrote:
The "Prompts" are "unclear", they simply say "we are here", they don't have intelligible voices like on an EVP recording. is there some way to get real "communication' from them?
The voices we hear in meditation, the visons we see, the gentle touches of encouragement are "real communication." Just as real as anything you could pick up on a mechanical gadget. Things of spirit are real and just as much a part of the natural universe as those things we touch in the flesh...
Midwayers are not passed on humans so who knows if you would be able to pick up anything? Can you record the voices of the Angels or perhaps the Melchizededk Teachers or Life Carriers? There innumerable revealed and unrevealed Beings in the universe.
George sees the Midwayers with his eyes and hears them with his ears at times and in meditation with eyes closed as well... but it is in when they determine it is desired and with a purpose. They reach down to him.
I won't say I'm all "clear" on all of this so far, especially with George's Vague and somewhat "evasive" answers to my questions, but I'm slowly "getting" it, and things are "starting" to come into perspective.
Just two weeks ago he had over 800 emails in his inbox as his time has been very much divided while working on an additional progress project. He does the best that he can with the work he is given.

Love,
Sandy
cooknet
New Friend

Post by cooknet »

Hi Sandy,
Thanks for replying, i appreciate it.

I just wanted to say that I in no way meant to sound "snappy" or "unappreciative" of George's reply, I'm sure he is overwhelmed witth people to reply to, I guess i would rather have "no" answer than a vague one that leaves me more confused, or wondeiring about the validity of all of this.

I am a skeptic at heart, I mean it wasn't until I recorded an EVP for "myself" that I really believed them to be real.

Again, please don't take my comments as sarcastic, or anything negative, I've had a past head injurty, and sometimes I do not realize how something might "sound" or "appear" to someone else in an email or post, because there is no "emotion" behind it, it's only judged by the "wording", which I often mess up!

I assure you all I only have the "purest" and "kindest" of intent.

Take care,
Chris ;)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Chris,
Every since you have been posting on this site I have thought that you were a dear man and my opinion hasn't changed one iotta. {{{HUGS}}}
Love,
Sandy
cooknet
New Friend

Post by cooknet »

Thanks Sandy,
I'm glad "somebody" in this world believes my intentions and knows I'm "good" inside.

Recently becoming single, and having been "closed off" from the rest of the world, I am now coming to realize that a TRULY "honest" and "giving, selfless" man who "really does" live every day with the rule "do unto others" is SO rare in this world, that NOBODY believes me when I describe myself like that to people!

People immediately look for the WORST in everyone, and I've found throughout my life that people will even go so far as to "create" something wrong if they cannot "find" something wrong with you, in terms of your "goodness" or kindness inside of you.

It's a shame that just about everyone has been converted to "the dark side" because of past hurts, and past negative experiences, the world looks at you as if you are "guilty until proven innocent" in terms of you being a good person, and trust is an almost non-existant thing nowadays.

I still have not gone "to the dark side", and even thought I've been through hell on this earth (which is what it "really" is isn't it?) I STILL will NOT let the world make me into "one of them", I STILL will believe in true love, I STILL will believe in trust, and that there are "some" good people like me left out there, I can't be the "only" one with his priorities straight!

Again, thanks for your kind words, sorry to "rant" a bit Sandy, but I guess it's something that has really been bothering me about the way people are now, the world would be such a better place if we all just let go of the past hurt, and started having some faith in this world and in others again.

Take care,
Chris ;)
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

Hey cooknet, I have to jump in on this thread because I am a paranormal investigator, I have recorded a few very clear evps, Im no expert on the afterlife, I dont believe anyone could be. However, I do strongly believe that the voices that are recored are not the midwayers, I believe them to be souls that are earthbound, I say this because the voices I have captured are usually looking for help. or are just plain confused. I dont know anyone elses view on this, but I strongly believe that they are different entitys, I think meditation is a good idea, but not everyone has the time or concentration to meditate, I think at night when you are going to fall asleep just lay in bed quietly and try to just have a clear mind, think of things that are beautiful, like waterfalls and rainbows lol, and then see if you get any "messages" or "feelings" sometimes they are subtle but sometimes they can be really in your face. I hope my 2 cents could be of some assistance... :P