Synchronity

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
john
Old Friend

Synchronity

Post by john »

Hi Friends,
A good friend of mine seeing the prompts all the time, is greatly distracted (in my opinion) by the synchronity theory, I feel feel no interest for that or the mayan 2012 theory, can anyone fill in the blanks about Synchronity or how I can help him towards the proper direction, or should I just be patient and let him walk his path?

Love,
John
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

interesting, not a reply within several days. This might say something. Some of my other questions gets replies within minutes.....

Time...... keeps amazing me.

J.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Personally, I am a believer in synchronicity. Whether it's my guides telling me I'm on the right path, or just trying to give me hints...synchronicity seems to be a HUGE part of my path.

I believe we all have free will and freedom of choice, but our angels give us helpful hints to avoid pitfalls, as well as to let us know what we are doing / thinking right along the way through synchronicity. Kind of like a trail of bread crumbs in the woods that leads you back home.

Perhaps the only suggestion I have (and I am NO authority!) is to watch and enjoy as he follows his path. See where it leads.

LOVE
Sammy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear John,

I have not paid much attention to "synchronicity" other than to get annoyed when Wiki allowed that to be posted as an official explanation of 11:11, whereas they would not allow anything on midwayers.

I suspect synchronicity is a word used to explain things that occur, without trying to attach any meaning to the fact that they did.

In other words, when I met a university friend at a racecourse in England, and had not seen him since my university days in Durban, South Africa, that would be synchronous? Well I thought nothing of it anyway. Now when I got woken three nights in a row, once only, at 4:44, 3:33 and 11:22 I did think something of it. I worked out the maths, and concluded it was not a chance event.

As for telling your friend, if you accept he is led by God, because he has his own Fragment of God, then surely you are no equivalent authority, and all is well?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

Thanks Geoff once again for a wonderful insight, i agree, All is well.

J.