Does anyone esle feel like they are invisable ??? What is it

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
TheAwakening
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Does anyone esle feel like they are invisable ??? What is it

Post by TheAwakening »

Hi my brother and sisters It's been a while since I posted... I just had to see if this is happening to anyone else!!! For the past three months I have been noticing that when I walk somewhere that 50% or better of people just run into me... At first I use to get a little annoyed because If im right in front of you how in the world could you run into me. But you know what ? It's getting worse.... It's like people are a sleep.

Ha s anyone else experienced this? Also when I walk by people some make my hands vibrate and those people usually look at me or stare,,,

Well hope all is well, Let me know if you have had the same.

Love

Christopher

PS the prompts are on overload I get them every ten minutes it feels like
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Christopher,

Not really, but I have noticed that unless I get out of the way, I will get run over. I don't ascribe it to me being invisible, but a great many people believing they don't need to get out the way, cause someone else will. Simple selfishness.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi Christopher,
You know, you're right. I have had occasions lately to ask myself "What is wrong with people! It's like they are walking or driving around asleep." I had to chuckle when I read about people running into you. Not because it is amusing, but because I know it as truth. I have turned and asked "Hey! What's up with that? Am I invisible here or What!?" I don't think I have experienced any of them causing me to vibrate tho. I always thought that was just something in me.
Think I'm with Geoff, simple selfishness.

Love and Light,
John
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Yeah Chris, you have just become a bit aware or sensitive that is all, you have noticed how asleep or thoughtless people appear to be these days, LOl suppose it's because we are too over populated and lost that sense of community that we used to have a 100 years ago, i don't like it either, suppose it depends what kind of town you live in too. I too have people stare at me and with wide eyes too... not me personally, coz i ain't that good looking .... :cry: :lol: I wonder what they are staring at.???? :lol:

Much love,

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

I think people get so lost in thought they loose track of where they are at.

Love,
Michelle
john
Old Friend

big bright eyes

Post by john »

This staring thing happens to me also sometimes, kids too, big bright eyes, without a blink, like there seeing an Angel?! Maybe they do ;-) kinda...
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

selfishness.

yep. seems to be much of the worlds problem.... :?
if selfishness and greed one day up & disappeared...well, i think that would be ok.

that..is why the world is in such crisis now.

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
starchild
Busy Bee

Post by starchild »

I think it's more along the lines of self absorbed. plus there are always the ones who have a phone stuck to their ear, or ipod or whatever hanging off their heads.

I avoid the bump by being aware and actually avoiding being bumped into whenever possible.
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

And my car must be invisible sometimes too. I get people pulling out in front of me all the time!!! It is an indigo blue PT Cruiser that I drive. Kind of hard to miss unless it is dark with no headlights on.
Love,
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!