Don't get something

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
I-man78
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Don't get something

Post by I-man78 »

I'm sure we have gotten prompts when we are having a good day. What if you are having a bad day?? Got a new car yesterday. On my way to the dealer I got a big 777 prompt and it was a phone number 777-7777 on a billboard. Crazy. This morning I am going to work and I get sandwiched between two cars at a light....in my new car. I am fine. I get to work and through the course of the day I get 1234, 1111, 111. I don't get it. I get them when something good happens then I get it when something bad happens. Still figuring out how I attracted the accident.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

They are certainly supportive when we have problems. Sorry to hear about your new car issues, but I guess you can be thankful you are ok.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Oh man, I am so sorry to hear about your car but I too am glad to hear you are OK. Is it possible you were worried about the car? My very first car I bought I fretted would get damaged and within 3 weeks I got into a big accident. From that point on I decided I was not going to worry about material possessions no matter how big or expensive. They are just things in the end. In any event there is a purpose/lesson for you that will more than likely become clear to you one day. My best to you that you stay safe.

Love,
Michelle
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

It's no fun when things like that happen..... but at least you are ok and that's whats important. I kind of agree with Michelle....it could be possible that we are being prompted by numbers or other things to try to help us understand that attaching ourselves too much to material/worldly things may lead us into taking life itself for granted...........because all these things can be taken away from us very easily....they won't be returning with us in the end....I know when I purchase something new I get kind of distracted for a while. The prompts, whether they occur at a good or bad time are happening for a positive reason....perhaps they are trying to get you to see..........'Yes you have a nice new shiny car (no problem with that) but don't forget we are still your passengers in this great journey of life'......... :scratch: .....sorry, I have probably just confused you even more!!!

Anyway take care..................and buckle up!

Love Joanne :loves
I-man78
Old Friend

Post by I-man78 »

Tiggy: I am not more confused. I got it. Trust me, I am as deep as they come lol.

Michelle: Now that you mention it. I did loose sleep after getting the car. It was such a hassle during the final process. It's the only explanation. Also for me, getting the prompts afterwards that we do really create the reality we live in.