Contact by Cell Phone?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ThreeAngel
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Contact by Cell Phone?

Post by ThreeAngel »

Am I stretching here or is this possible...I have been getting A LOT of 11:11 AND 9:11 nudges. I'm working to understand what they mean. The other night my cell phone rang around 3:00 a.m. By the time I woke up and tried to answer I'd missed it. The number showed up as "Blocked Call". I only have about 10 people listed in my cell phone and none of their numbers show up as Blocked Call. It really freaked me out. At the same time I looked out the window and saw white flashes. I thought it was lightening which to me was nuts as it's the middle of winter. I live beside an ambulance depot so once I "came to" I realized it must have been an ambulance without it's siren on. It just seemed very coincidental to have them happen at the same time. I ended up going to sleep on the couch with the lights on because for some reason I was afraid. Could it be someone trying to contact me and it was a BLATANT message as I have never gotten a phone call in the middle of the night combined with what I thought was lightening!!! Oh, one more thing. The first thing I thought of when I woke up was my most recent boyfriend (we split up two weeks ago) who hurt me immensely. I still miss him terribly and was hoping the call was from him. Any insight??? I'd greatly appreciate it. This site is awesome ... so glad I found it! Mary
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Mary,
It seems like a prompt from midwayers. Geoff had one not long ago on his cell phone. Meditating is one way to connect with these wonderful beings who are trying to help us on our paths.
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Tanvir
Busy Bee

Post by Tanvir »

Hey and welcome to a great, supportive community here :). Feel free to share any more experiences.

As for whether or not that may have been midwayers/angels, I don't think anyone can tell you yes for sure. Only you can decide that honestly. It may be a sign or it may not.

I'd try stillness meditation.

P.S. I'd look into you thinking about your old boyfriend if I were you. Reflect on the good and bad and maybe see if you need to heal and let go or anything else.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Contact by Cell Phone?

Post by Geoff »

ThreeAngel wrote: The other night my cell phone rang around 3:00 a.m. By the time I woke up and tried to answer I'd missed it. The number showed up as "Blocked Call".
Dear Mary,

I suggest you read the thread I posted. Mine was 100% certainly from a midwayer.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=12153

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ThreeAngel
New Friend

Post by ThreeAngel »

Thanks so much for your replies. I will definitely try your suggestions and read the links you offered. Thanks again!! Mary :-)
Serena
New Friend

Post by Serena »

I got the cell phone prompt also,I put my cell next to my TV and you know when you get a message or a call it interferes with the TV signal before your phone actually rings? Well the TV started really loudly going dunk-a-dunk-dunk-a-dunk,so I grabbed the phone to check the message and there wasnt a message or a call,but the time was 11:11 in big numbers on my cell.it was sweet,especially since my husband was there so he got to see it first hand.I was pretty excited since it seems to come when I am stressed about something,then the something fixes itself.That next morning AT&T called to wave my $50 fee,I was really happy.
ThreeAngel
New Friend

Post by ThreeAngel »

That is amazing Serena!!! I didn't have THAT obvious of a sign ... amazing!!!
Italpower
New Friend

Cell Call

Post by Italpower »

Woke at 3:00 am suddenly.
Just had the cell call like 3:02 am and Blocked.
I have seen and heard the usual:
Door bell
Street lights going off
11:11
I can say I am very blessed... Family, protection from God, Money, power, but mostly a constant effort to pray and be spiritual in the sense of God, not angels or powers etc.
In 2000 I saw and warned people of the 9:11 event and was at the WTC in aug 10 01 and told two friends there to leave NYC.
Sounds nuts? Sorry it is true. There is a massive battle going on simply put good v evil, fighting for souls. Is your soul in play? If you have zero experiences of a supernatural nature and have no real faith you may be lost to eternal damnation...try to believe in God...meditate... and you will be hit with an inexplicable experience
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Italpower,

Welcome to our site.

While we allow all to have their beliefs, we do not allow any to spread fear, and this comment:
you may be lost to eternal damnation
falls into that category. Please be very careful what you say here. There is no eternal damnation. That is church dogma designed to scare folks into staying subservient to their priests.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ThreeAngel
New Friend

Post by ThreeAngel »

Thanks Geoff for commenting on the last post. I found the post interesting to read and am open to a lot of ideas and opinions, but I must admit that I was also a bit "scared" while reading it so I appreciate you expressing concern to Italpost about this. Mary :-)
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

I once received 3 sms's close up after each other containing number sequences , this was at a time I also experienced flashing lights and other weird electronically phenomenon, I'm convinced it where my dearest Midway Brothers and Sisters.

John
ThreeAngel
New Friend

Post by ThreeAngel »

Can you tell me what you mean by "SM's close up"? Thanks!!
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

s.m.s.'s are short text messages received on a mobile phone.