Tried meditation, experienced nothing :(

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi earthangel
Please feel free to share my angel's message with others.
XXSandy
Tanvir
Busy Bee

Post by Tanvir »

3rd day meditating.
I was sitting with my legs crossed and my back to my bathroom wall. There was a very light wind from a vent or something there. Lights off. Water dripping a bit in the background. Heater wasn't turned on. I meditated for 30~ minutes. Toward the end of the session I had tilted my head to the right so the left side of my neck was stretched and my left ear was up in the air a bit.

Towards the end of the session, all of a sudden I felt my left ear grow _steadily_ warmer. its as if someone was blowing their hot air out of their mouth as if to say fog up a pair of glasses. I couldn't feel any wind or breathe but the heat from the action was there for say 30-60 seconds+. Also note I took a shower ~10-15 mins prior. I felt some wetness inside my ear too. I then broke trance/meditation (was fully conscious entire time) and put my head up to normal position. My left ear suddenly got pretty cold as if someone gently wiped a cold cloth onto my left ear.

Now I'm thinking that leaving my ear up in the air for a while may have drained the blood out of it or something and turning it back to normal position made the blood rush back in. But if this were to explain my experience, shouldn't my ear have first gotten cold/numb, then warm instead of warm then cold?

What do you think? First sign of contact?
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Tanvir,
It very well could be them making a step towards communication. So you get used to them being around with no fear.
I've experienced similar sensations on my forehead as if someone's warm breath can be felt. Also like there is someone touching the top of my head.
Keep meditating and if nothing seems to be happening it doesn't matter...sometimes we feel frustrated and stop meditating and it's such a shame. Things are happening on levels we may not be consciously aware of.....be patient.
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

i would focus more within than on the physical......
What is the most valuable resource on this planet.
hmm....love maybe.

with the expansion of consciousness...love will follow.

with love comes understanding, compassion, forgiveness....etc...

which would mean no more hate, crime, ...etc....

would that mean then....we would all get along ?????
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Tanvir
Busy Bee

Post by Tanvir »

What do you mean when you say concentrate more within? I kept my mind on my breathing and that's it. Stilled mind = not thinking about anything within. I noticed calmness. Just that when my ear heated up it was hard not to concentrate on that.
Tanvir
Busy Bee

Post by Tanvir »

5th med., experiencing other things in life such as increased synchronicities, but no contact ;/
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Hi Tanvir. Stay at it. You probably don't remember the first time you tried to ride a bicycle. It took a lot of patience and time to master it without falling off and scrapping your knees. I am not the most diligent at trying to meditate each day but I have had some experiences. Most of the time for me once I get into the state a sound will go off in the room or something and that startles me and I immediatley jump out of my shoes so to speak and snap out of it. That is always an interesting feeling because it is like my soul was leaving my body but then got snapped back abruptly. I swear once I must have leaped right off the bed.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Tanvir
Busy Bee

Post by Tanvir »

thank you, I appreciate the support. I will keep at it. :)
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Tanvir,
It doesn't matter how long it takes...there is no hurry...things will be happening if your intention is there. It's a bit like waiting for a seed to grow ...lots of Love and patience are the fertilizer.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Tanvir
Busy Bee

Post by Tanvir »

6th meditation. I just tried the akashic construct thinking there would be some breakthrough. I had fun with the visualization. But when it came to the glass elevator and visualization, I consciously created in my mind a celestial with first a black oval face with no features in a white robe and wings, then a blonde dude with fabio's features almost. But in both cases I know I created it in my mind. I didn't intuit that they were celestials.

I feel dissappointed, and a bit sad that all my efforts may be for nothing. Anyone, please, have any similar experiences/words of encouragement?

Edit: I was laying down with my back against the wall and my feet straight out as if I was about to go ahead and stretch to touch my toes or something. As I went into alpha, my head tilted to the right and put my left ear up in the air. The left side of my neck's muscles were tensed. I imagine the blood drained down from my left ear. As I counted down from 20 to 0, at 10 (glass elevator half way up), my left ear got very warm and felt like my ear was a bit wet inside and I also noticed I felt "inspired" or got a bit of goosebumps all over. Analyzing this, I think it may be contact OR just that my ear drained of blood felt warmer after feeling myself inspired.

I then got up and adjusted my head to its regular tilt and slowly felt blood rush back into the left ear. My ear got progressively colder and then colder than normal. Then back to normal temperature.

Now shouldn't I feel my ear become COLDER as its blood drains away and WARMER when the blood drains back o.O?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tanvir,
You wrote:
I feel dissappointed, and a bit sad that all my efforts may be for nothing. Anyone, please, have any similar experiences/words of encouragement?
Our meditation efforts are always beneficial and never for nothing. We progress in bits an pieces... millimeters ...every time we meditate and open our hearts to celestial help and contact. It was very slow for me in the beginning too, but please be patient and perhaps try to focus on not worrying whether the experience is legit or a product of your own mind. It isn't important at this stage... you are learning to visulize and that can be rather confusing but in that respect you sound as if you are doing very well. Allow things to happen and please try not to analyze your progress so much as it is counter productive. Enjoy the experience and calm and peace and believe that what you desire will happen especially if your intent is in the right place.

Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

It isn't important at this stage... you are learning to visulize and that can be rather confusing but in that respect you sound as if you are doing very well.
i agree Sunny. i also suggest...going with the flow, do not force anything.

i tried to 'force' my AC....i made what others were making, it was inside like a library type setting....but something about it , i was not totally comfortable. i keep receiving the word beach....soooo i then made my Construct on the beach :D perfect for me...i adore being on a beach, i am not an office type :wink: my patients walked up the beach to meet me....

also, i spent a little bit of time on the first two exercises before moving to #3.
is expanding consciousness the most valuable growth possible?
i believe so.
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Anne,

I love this...
i tried to 'force' my AC....i made what others were making, it was inside like a library type setting....but something about it , i was not totally comfortable. i keep receiving the word beach....soooo i then made my Construct on the beach perfect for me...i adore being on a beach, i am not an office type my patients walked up the beach to meet me....
My special place is a remote lagoon...I wade in the water and feel the sand squishing between my toes ...a nice relaxing beginning it is for me.
also, i spent a little bit of time on the first two exercises before moving to #3.
Yep me too...I found the second part especially helpful, although I do remember taking a sneak peak at the third part before actually working with it... :wink:

Are you feeling better today Sis?

Hugs,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Are you feeling better today Sis?
hellooOOO Sunny :D

omgoodness....oh my that was a doozy of a virus/cold :shock: i am finally able to get out of bed...it felt like a combo of mono-cold, i literally had no energy....too bad there is not a market for mucus, i'd be rich... :shock: :lol: kleenex co. did well this winter... :roll:
thank you for asking.
My special place is a remote lagoon...I wade in the water and feel the sand squishing between my toes ...a nice relaxing beginning it is for me.
i sometimes swim in the ocean with the dolphins while i wait for a patient...or a Guide....

((((((((((Hugs))))))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~