Greetings...just an intro, I'm new here.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Mystichaze
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Greetings...just an intro, I'm new here.

Post by Mystichaze »

So, I have been having experiences with the 11:11 phenomena for about a little more than 2 months. I've been seeing the 11:11, 1:11 and just plain 11 and some others, but those 3 are most common. I thought maybe I was going off the deep end or something as I'm sure many others when this starts to happen might think. Tonight I finally googled 11:11 and I'm sure it's no accident I found this sight. Unbelieveable! I really would have never imagined that so many others are experiencing this. I've also had several other things such as: electronic problems, lights going out, a music box that hasn't been wound for years playing, hearing wind chimes in the middle of the night when there aren't any and multiple times throughout the day having this strange high pitched ringing in my ears. There are probably other things but these are the first that come to mind. I have been doing meditation for about a year and alot of reading about spiritual stuff in books and on the web. Spiritual enlightenment has been my quest. I'll stop rambling on, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Kindest Regards, Mystic
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Mystic.... you have all the classic symtoms of cellestial contact... :)

Just take a read through the introduction/ facts on the first page to familiarize yourself....

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Mystic!!

Welcome to this beautiful board, chalk full of kindred spirits! I am sooo happy you googled 11:11.. It was 2 years ago I did the same thing and I cannot express in words my gratitude for the All that Is! :loves

God Bless You on Your Journey! :sunny:
Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Mystichaze
New Friend

Post by Mystichaze »

Thank you for the welcome. The thing about this is I'm not sure where to go from here. I have read the first initial board, very interesting info out here by the way. Just sitting here typing, I keep having that high-pitched ringing in my ears. Am I crazy in thinking that its spirit trying to contact me?
Mystic
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Mystic,
You're definitely not crazy. Keep meditating with the intent of making contact and you will see results. Welcome.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Mystic,

Welcome. Looks like you are doing all the right things.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Mystichaze
New Friend

Post by Mystichaze »

Hey there Lilly (beautiful name by the way) and Geoff. Thankx for the replys. I ordered the CD, anyone have any experience with that?
Mystic
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Mystic, if you mean the Akashic Construct CD? Yes, I've had a few experiences with it! You will have to see for yourself though.
Make sure you have no interuptions. Give yourself at least 2 hours!

God bless, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Mystichaze
New Friend

Post by Mystichaze »

Thanks Petra. Sorry......yes I did mean the Akashic Consult Cd. And, wow, 2 hours? Wholly, Why so long?
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hello Mystic,

I've been posting here a couple of weeks so still overwhelmed with what's been happening to me too........ and am not sure what steps to take next. My advice is to relax......don't push anything. I have meditated 6 times and have received messages or been told to go off and research something that I would never have even contemplated in 'normal everyday life'. Two nights ago, for the first time I dared to ask many questions (to God) doubts that I have held for many years and I received answers to them all.....answers that have never come to my mind before, this has left me overwhelmed. I can't explain what that means to me, it is the most wonderful feeling in the world......I don't understand it all, I'm just taking my time. I don't know what you receive while in meditation but I get a voice within me.....not just in my mind, my body reacts aswell......tingling sensation, warmth, like receiving a big hug and I smile like a Cheshire cat for the rest of the day. When I ask the questions I am very conscious that it is me asking, but the reply is so instant, not thought through at all and some of the words used are most definitely unfamiliar to me. I thought I was going a bit crazy and still wonder if I'm just talking to myself. Whatever it is.... I kind of get the feeling that I'm doing ok and am on the right path. Does that make sense...... :?

God bless you.
Love Tiggy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mystic,
Welcome to this friendly board... Hope you find the cd very helpful in your spiritual journey. Good suggestion, Tiggy, ... yes, take your time and enjoy and savor every moment of your unique path... It's all good. :D
Love,
Sandy
Mystichaze
New Friend

Post by Mystichaze »

Thanks so much for your replies Tiggy and Sandy. Tiggy, the sensations you describe are very familiar to me also. I get alot of tingeling sensations and also the feeling of warmth running through my body. I also understand what you mean by the voices. I should probably listen to them more closely. I mostly think its my own thoughts so I know they are there but maybe don't pay close enough attention because they seem like mine. I'm hoping the CD will bring me in a closer connection, at some deeper level to pick them up more clearly.
Mystic
Mystichaze
New Friend

Post by Mystichaze »

Greetings to all,

When I signed on I noticed that my number of postings was 11....hmmm.
That's cool! I had three other 1111 prompts early morning, late morning and early afternoon. And this one late afternoon(at least my time).
Just wanted to share that.........so far it's been a great day..see ya.
Love,
Mystic
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Mystic, It looks like it is about bedtime in your little corner of the world. Glad you have had a good day. So far it has been a great one here in Australia. The sun is shining bright after days of clouds...and the breeze is calm and comfortable. ( :lol: I sound like I am auditioning for a weather casters job huh? :D hmmm This might be a good day for the beach... naw...I hear George typing away in the next room intent on the days work...

You are so nice... I can feel your gentle vibes from this side of the world. :)
love,
Sandy
Mystichaze
New Friend

Post by Mystichaze »

You are so nice... I can feel your gentle vibes from this side of the world. :)
Hey there Sandy .........That's soooooooo sweet of you to say that. This board seems like a great place to meet people. It's nice to know that one can express their view without being judged. The world can be such a critical place.
It does seem like it should be late on this side of the world, as a matter of fact to most people who keep normal hours, it probably is. I'm still at work and will be here until probably about 1AM. That's no big deal, I never go to sleep until after 3AM. I guess this job has turned me into a creature of the night.....lol. (I can feel imaginations running wild with that)
So have you Sandy, or anyone else can feel free to answer, used that CD thats for sale here? I ordered it but was looking for some insight, opinions or experiences with it? anybody?
Love
Mystic
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mystic,

Yes, I use the cd. Pull up a chair anf get ready to be bored out of your skull... :lol:
It is funny how each of us are led down our paths by many different things...sometimes its people, books, cds, music or videos. (Of course with Celestial beings leading the way)
Well, I guess books became the mechanism of choice in the beginning for me.. I found a wonderful book sitting on the shelf of my employer called 'Ask Your Angels.' It fascinated me and I asked to borrow it. Inside I found wonderful meditations and experiences from real people who were in communication with their own angels... :shock:
Well, anyway...that is how I began meditation... by using the basic grounding, releasing and aligning meditations found in that book with success, but limited success. I think perhaps mostly because I was strictly alone and had no one to talk with about these things... :scratch:
I am also a student of the Urantia Book and I had a great interest in Midwayers...so I googled Midwayers and found myself in this wonderful place...That is when I began working with the cd. I did exactly what is recommended At least a week on the first meditation....At least a week on the second meditation (I went longer with that one because it felt so wonderful and relaxing...) I then began the third part where I created a workshop or Akashic Library as it is often called. I loved this!... and if you listen to others descriptions of their own workshop...not a two are alike.
I went into my AC with the attitude that I would go with the flow...relax and not worry over..the whys..why did no one show up on my elevator...( :lol: It will be explained in the instructions don't worry.) Or why am I not seeing a Celestial.? I was open, but accepting of what I see. Well, right off the bat I had a patient. I had asked for a dear friend of mine with MS. But when my elevator rose into position, there in front of me was someone other than my friend. :shock: I was flabbergasted and didn't know what to do...Wasn't expecting this! (so much for no preconceived ideas of what was to come, huh? :roll: :lol: ) Well I decided to just go over to my desk and pray about it. This went on for awhile and I completely forgot about this poor woman until I finished, looked up and there she was right in front of me. :shock: I decided what the heck I had better try and help her! But, unfortunately, even though I dsigned my AC workshop with just about every convienience known to womankind, I had overlooked the need for a table of some sort for the patients to stretch out on. I wasn't sure what I was gonna do but then I discovered a fold out cot had materialized next to my desk. 8)
So I asked her to lay down. We prayed together and I passed my hands over the top of her several inches from her body. We thanked the Creator and I sent her on her way with a gift, a giant striped sucker that had materialized on my wonderful desk. (Good thing she didn't have dental problems. :lol: )

Anyway, that was my first experience in the AC. Most of the time I have patients because that is what I love to do... Some people see celestials and have help and guidance from their Teachers while they are there...but then there are the days when no one shows up and I spend it making changes, exploring equipment, or studying, praying, thinking...its all good. and just being in this wonderful place that I created feels wonderful.

Well there you go...one of my experiences and I hope you are still awake and I haven't put you to sleep....Mystic? Mystic?... :lol:

George and I usually are late workers too. Seems we get a second wind after midnight that blows through until around three. Anyway, thank you for being so patient with my ramblings. Have a nice evening...good night.
Love,
Sandy
Mystichaze
New Friend

Post by Mystichaze »

Bless you Sandy for such a long and detailed reply. Just to let you know, I didn't find it boring at all. Much to the contrary.....very unique. I have read a ton of articles on the web and many books with many different ideas on what spirituality is. I guess mostly it's personalized to the needs or lessons of each individual.

Hey, speaking of unique experiences..........today I am going to see a Hypno Theropist to have a Past Life Regression session done. Now, I know many people have different opinions about this, some believe while others don't. But once again, it is the experience that I am seeking. The theropist said the name can be deceptive to some because it may not necessarily lead to past lives (as the name states) but a closer connection to who you really are, a connection with (for lack of words) your higher self. Anyway, I believe nothing is ever lost in a new experience.

So feel free (anyone) to repond to this. It would be most interesting to hear the many different points of view out there.

Love, Mystic[/b]
ODAAT
Busy Bee

Post by ODAAT »

Welcome to the MB Mystic,
I too Googled 11:11 one desperate night and found this amazing family of compassionate people.
You must want to absorb everything you can at this time,rest assured that you are exactly where you are supposed to be at this time.
Give your self a chance to process these experiences,whoa down a little to become aware of your true self as it was intended in your life purpose. The shared experience,strength,and hope of this fellowship,will illuminate new possibilities in making that conscious contact with your creators will.
Light &Love, Bill
Mystichaze
New Friend

Post by Mystichaze »

Hi everyone, and greetings Bill,

Just got home and it's snowing like crazy here...........probably about 7 inches out there already. I had high hopes for more spring-like weather but I guess someone else had a different idea.

Thanks for the warm welcome Bill, and the insightful message.

When I was out and about I had a 1111 experience that I would rank pretty high on my list. Just to give you a little background, I am prompted by many different things and it just happens that flocks of birds are one of them. I know this might sound obsurd, but I see an average of at least 3 a day. Well with that said we can move forward.

I was driving to a hypno-theropy session and I was quite late due to the weather. I thought to myself that maybe this is a way of being told that I am wasting my time (the weather). Then I actually asked out loud, should I go? At that moment when I asked I was at a red light. I looked to my right and on the corner lot was a large businness sign with the address 1111 Minnehaha and in the large oak tree to the left of the sign was a huge flock of birds. Wow! there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that I was suppose to go. That was a most remarkable and beautiful experience.

Oh yeah........the session was well worth the travel in the nasty weather.
They knew exactly the right answer.

Love,
Mystic
Tanvir
Busy Bee

Post by Tanvir »

Welcome and good to have you here :).
Mystichaze
New Friend

Post by Mystichaze »

Thank you for the welcome Tanvir. I must say welcome to you also, looks like we joined up on the same day..That's cool!
Love, Mystic