dead serious question.....no bull please.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
rookie208
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

dead serious question.....no bull please.

Post by rookie208 »

This is the first time i have searched out for info on the 11:11 phenomena. I feel like i'm going crazy sometimes. I have been struggling with my faith and other things. I keep seeing 11:11 almost all the time. I was thinking it was just my imagination until I reached this message board. Amazing that so many are experiencing the same thing.

What is going on here?? Someone please try and explain without all the mumbo jumbo psycho rubbish. There has to be a reason this is happening. I know none of you, yet we are sharing this burden. My head feels like it will explode any minute. Please help................
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear rookie,

Welcome.

Not sure what you mean by mumbo jumbo psycho rubbish. Have you read the FAQS in the first forum? If that's mumbo jumbo psycho rubbish, then I don't have much to add.

take care,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Lucky911
New Friend

Post by Lucky911 »

Hi rookie,
I'm new to this website also, but not new to the 11:11 stuff. I'm not very old, so its OK if you don't want to listen to me. I just wanted to say that you shouldn't feel like it is a burden. I know it feels that way at first, but instead think of it as someone is just trying to get a hold of you. Like sending an e-mail, only the clock is the only way they know how to get your attention. Like I said before I don't know much about it myself, but as soon as I started saying OK what do "they " need me to do instead of oh no here we go again. I started feeling a lot better. I hope this helps you. For more info you should talk to Geoff or George they are the big guys with well most of the answers.

your hopeful new friend,
Lucky911 :alien:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Hi Lucky,

Welcome. Gee post one and you are handing out advice. Not bad advice too.

Take care,
geoff.
rookie208
New Friend

Post by rookie208 »

Geoff wrote:Dear rookie,

Welcome.

Not sure what you mean by mumbo jumbo psycho rubbish. Have you read the FAQS in the first forum? If that's mumbo jumbo psycho rubbish, then I don't have much to add.

take care,
Geoff.
Dont mean to offend, just getting to the end of my rope with this. I did some reading while I was waiting for replies, found a few things that helped explain a little. But there still seems to be a mystery surrounding all this. Almost like this is a stepping stone to the real facts. Ill try the meditation, even though Ive heard its a way to accidentally let in the "wrong" spirits if you arent careful.

Maybe I'm getting close to an answer and I'm getting all panicky....
rookie208
New Friend

Post by rookie208 »

Lucky911 wrote:Hi rookie,
I'm new to this website also, but not new to the 11:11 stuff. I'm not very old, so its OK if you don't want to listen to me. I just wanted to say that you shouldn't feel like it is a burden. I know it feels that way at first, but instead think of it as someone is just trying to get a hold of you. Like sending an e-mail, only the clock is the only way they know how to get your attention. Like I said before I don't know much about it myself, but as soon as I started saying OK what do "they " need me to do instead of oh no here we go again. I started feeling a lot better. I hope this helps you. For more info you should talk to Geoff or George they are the big guys with well most of the answers.

your hopeful new friend,
Thanks Lucky. I hope we can all figure this thing out together....
We will know when we are able to know..
rookie208
New Friend

Post by rookie208 »

One thing that I can't seem to get out of my head is the fact that a war that has been raging on for thousands of years is reaching a critical moment.

Anyone get that feeling also? Could 11:11 be a sorta "call to arms" kinda thing?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

rookie208 wrote:One thing that I can't seem to get out of my head is the fact that a war that has been raging on for thousands of years is reaching a critical moment.

Anyone get that feeling also? Could 11:11 be a sorta "call to arms" kinda thing?
I can absolutely tell you that 11:11 if it is anything is a call to peace. But its starts with you finding your own peace.

love,
Geoff.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

rookie208 wrote: But there still seems to be a mystery surrounding all this. Almost like this is a stepping stone to the real facts.
No there is no mystery. Other than the issue of so many folks being unwilling to accept there are celestials.
rookie208 wrote:Ill try the meditation, even though Ive heard its a way to accidentally let in the "wrong" spirits if you arent careful.

Well fear is a problem, and you should not start any meditation till you have got to fully realise there is nothing to fear. You could spend weeks fruitfully reading the thousands of communications others have received before you. they are all relevant.

love,
Geoff.
Lucky911
New Friend

Post by Lucky911 »

Dear Geoff,
I hope it was ok that I gave advice. When I saw Rookies user name I just felt like I had to.
The curious,
Remember the past, look forward to the future, and live in the moment.
rookie208
New Friend

Post by rookie208 »

Geoff wrote:
rookie208 wrote:One thing that I can't seem to get out of my head is the fact that a war that has been raging on for thousands of years is reaching a critical moment.

I can absolutely tell you that 11:11 if it is anything is a call to peace. But its starts with you finding your own peace.

love,
Geoff.
I don't mean war in the traditional sense. I'm talking about a/the truth being unleashed finally after thousands of years of searching.
rookie208
New Friend

Post by rookie208 »

Lucky911 wrote:Dear Geoff,
I hope it was ok that I gave advice. When I saw Rookies user name I just felt like I had to.
The curious,
My user name is a nickname I picked up years ago. I decided to keep it since I try and learn something new daily.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Lucky911 wrote:Dear Geoff,
The curious,
No problem at all.

love,
Geoff.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

rookie208 wrote:I don't mean war in the traditional sense. I'm talking about a/the truth being unleashed finally after thousands of years of searching.
This time we are in is called "The Correcting Time". I guess that is what you meant?

take care,
Geoff.
rookie208
New Friend

Post by rookie208 »

Geoff wrote:
rookie208 wrote: But there still seems to be a mystery surrounding all this. Almost like this is a stepping stone to the real facts.
No there is no mystery. Other than the issue of so many folks being unwilling to accept there are celestials.
rookie208 wrote:Ill try the meditation, even though Ive heard its a way to accidentally let in the "wrong" spirits if you arent careful.

Well fear is a problem, and you should not start any meditation till you have got to fully realise there is nothing to fear. You could spend weeks fruitfully reading the thousands of communications others have received before you. they are all relevant.

love,
Geoff.
I am firm believer in God so angels are a given. I have had an internal war raging over whether to believe what has been written by man over the years. The last time I "let myself go" during a quasi-meditation it was quite fearful. I was suddenly rushing upward and my fear of heights kicked in and ruined what may have been an enlightening experience. I have always had some kind of psychic ability to some degree, mostly deja vu when I was a lot younger. I didnt want to tap into it due to the Bible teaching against it.
rookie208
New Friend

Post by rookie208 »

Geoff wrote:
rookie208 wrote:I don't mean war in the traditional sense. I'm talking about a/the truth being unleashed finally after thousands of years of searching.
This time we are in is called "The Correcting Time". I guess that is what you meant?

take care,
Geoff.
That very well could be. The "war" is internal. "The Matrix" trilogy is as close a reference as I can find that would describe it in layman's terms.

However, as a person against "organized religion", it does have something to do with our Creator. I know God exists. I have fealt Him inside me at times, but over the last few years, I have been pulled away from Him by outside forces. Its almost as if someone/something is trying to keep me away from Him at all costs. Even though I am a nobody....
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi rookie,

Welcome....

Wow that Avatar is kind of scary.... :shock: :lol:

It's good to ask questions... keep them rolling, you will eventually get it.... took me ages... :D

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Rookie, and welcome! I have nothing to add as Geoff and Lucky911 have about explained it all, if not more than I could have, hehe!

HEYYYY Lucky911-I-Tort-I-taw-A-Poodycat!! Welcome to this site. You may be young in years but you sound older than me in spirit!
Good to have you guys here,

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere Rookie208 and Lucky911,

We are a very diverse family here on the MB and this will be an individual journey unique and unto yourself. All answers can be found inside of you Rookie and when there's fear that is something to work through. You seek "The Truth" because what you've been taught just didn't fit? I'm in my 50's and felt the way you do now. Many blessings have come my way, I had buried God so far inside that I thought he had forgotten me. We dont have to be angry with dogma, idealism or what anyone person does to be with God, its their way. All ways are the right ways because they lead to Our Creator. When you go to meditate say a prayer and ask for Our Fathers protection, you cant go wrong with that ever.

Lucky911, your very wise for your age and it warms my heart that your on your way to knowing the truth.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
john
Old Friend

Peace of mind

Post by john »

I have been reading George's sites for a couple of years and im stil learning new things on an almost daily basis, but theres peace so much peace since this all started....

Welcome!

John
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome to the mb rookie and lucky,,,

rookie:
Its almost as if someone/something is trying to keep me away from Him at all costs. Even though I am a nobody....
you are a very special somebody in His eyes,,,and it's rather impossible for anyone to keep you away from Him at all costs....since He resides within you...
I have had an internal war raging over whether to believe what has been written by man over the years.
what I've found over the years is that when I read something,,,my heart tells me whether it is true for me at that particular time or not...

if you don't like or agree with what you read,,,then set it aside for awhile, we don't need to keep ourselves in turmoil over what man has written, for it always takes on the personality of the human writing it...

ok,,,not always,,,but for a greater part it seems that way....and that's the advice I was given....listen to your heart....and you will know if it's right for you,,,,then keep asking questions...you'll get the answers...

blessings,
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
john
Old Friend

the presentation of answers

Post by john »

The "presentation of answers" has become a naturall proccess for me. If I walkd arround with questions in my mind answers will present them selves in miracilous ways!

I come acros a txt and one of Gorge's sites that strikes a chord! Or it presents its self in other ways........answers always seem to come....

I love the grand plan of the Creator of All, it al seems so well worked out and designed!

Love,
John

Please dont stress out, Im convinced things are going to be better for you, it did for me! I know how it feels when your head almost explodes filled with questions.....
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi John,
You wrote:
but theres peace so much peace since this all started....
Oh me too John. I feel so blessed to be learning and growing.

Hi Rookie and a big hello to you too Lucky, welcome to the board!

Rookie, you wrote..
But there still seems to be a mystery surrounding all this. Almost like this is a stepping stone to the real facts.
In a way that is accurate. The prompts are a stepping stone, a beginning of beautiful amazing things to come... I am not just talking about experiences...seeing, feeling, hearing our Celestial kin the angels and midwayers etc... It goes far deeper than that... Gosh it is hard to put into words... It is a knowing that develops... a peace...a desire to love all people and walk with God daily even moment by moment. I am not there yet...but peace, harmony, balance begins to manifest, making life a joy instead of a burden. Even the rough stuff doesn't have any umph anymore. :) sorry...See, I told ya it is hard to put into words.

But facts are facts...it is sort of like being a little kid again in school. You begin by learning the basics...then as you are ready, and we all are ready at different times...more information, more experiences etc...are presented to us.

Anyway, I'm glad to meet you both.
Love,
Sandy
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

A long time a go i was diagnozed with a variety of psychic syndroms, depression was one. Since God and the 11:11 progressgroup came in my live i dared to quit my medz and stayed happy, to confusion of my Shrink.
[Dont do this at home kids! always discuss your medz with a doc!]

I even dare now to doubt some docters and there diagnosis, as became clear to me tru a couple of 11:11 messages, there many mistakes made, and mankind is still al long way to come towards proper healing methods and diagnoses.

So now I think twice about any pill a doc is offering me....

To me this is a source of unlimited happiness not comparable with any man made drug or medication!
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Good for you Johannes,,,

I have a friend who only goes to the Dr. to find out exactly what happens to be bothering her at the time....

she too,,,refuses to take pharmaceuticals,,,,there is usually some natural way to help instead of relying on that little pill they so love to dole out..

of course the medical profession is still a very useful profession....

there are times when we absolutely do need them....

consider the burst or leaking appendix,,,,or heart attacks etc...just for starters....

so they do have their place....or function....but we should take responsibility to find out as much as possible about our own personal situations,,,,and follow their advice if it is sound,,,,just not to follow what they say 'blindly'...

blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.