dead serious question.....no bull please.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
mia
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by mia »

Hello Rookie :)
You are a lovely person, I feel it inside me and I believe you will go far, once you have allowed yourself to relax and accept.
Its then that all you are questioning will become clear to you, and new questions will arise lol
If you ground and protect and ask your angls and guides to be with you to protect and guide you when meditating, you will be safe (((hugs)))

(((Lucky)))
I like you, you have so much love and light in and around you.

Much love to you both and welcome to AMB,
Love mia xx
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

So right peacockplume! I rekon I was a little careless. My carelessness was created by my anger.

Indeed Im now slowly replacing the meds with other methods to become happy and balanced. There many ways...Meds to me seemd like the short-cut, cheaper then theraphy for xample. But after a couple of years of not anly sedating depressed feelings but also my happines, love, fear, sorrow :-( Im not prepared to make that sacrifice again.

It al changed when hapiness whas not an issue any more, fear of death became none and the "revelations" where like nuclear-fusion for my will to life this eternal life!

John.
ODAAT
Busy Bee

Post by ODAAT »

Welcome Rookie,
I too can relate your feelings. Until I was able to just "BE" in the presence of a God of my understanding,the turmoil of pressured dogmas had me balking at the fact that we truly can be of service to our Creator.
The initial perception of our prompts can be disturbing when the ego tries to arrange priority,instead of our Thought Adjusters.
The analogy of Stepping Stones sounds better than Stumbling Blocks.
Let Honesty,Open-mindedness,and Willingness be your Key to opening new doors to horizons of the fourth dimension,and you will come to believe that a power much greater than yourself indwells within you thats closer than your next life giving breath... Peace, ODAAT
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi John
sorry I couldn't get back to you yesterday...

Good advice there from Odaat,,,

I'm glad you have found other methods to become happy and balanced.

there are no short cuts,,,,with anything actually,,,

we usually end up going back and re-doing the lesson because we will miss something integral to our souls growth,,,

love and blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Lucky911
New Friend

Wow

Post by Lucky911 »

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to say hi and thanks for saying that my coment wasn't totaly stupid. Anyway I would love to hear from any one of you.
The curious,
Lucky911 :alien:
Remember the past, look forward to the future, and live in the moment.
Angels 11:11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Angels 11:11 »

In answer to your many posts, here is my take on all this.

11:11 is a call to you looking at your inner self.
Through the language you use to describe things and express yourself, it is quite possible that some walls are breaking down, beliefs long-held are being challenged and you are in an inner-conflict about how to resolve all this.

The 11:11 is the portal of opportunity telling you that you have recognized these things on a subconscious level and now consciously as well. Although usually when this happens, people begin to rationalize everything against their long-standing, long-held belief system that may no longer work with something such as this.

This could be a beginning time for you to realize that your own mind, your own fears, your own created thought forms from those fears, has created the existence you now live. But, now is the time you can begin to change all this, break down the beliefs, form new ones, and transmute (change) the fears to something more positive.

Fear is false evidence of something that we don't want to face. it's like a veil, creating an illusion, blocking us from seeing the truth. When meditating it is often common for those just starting out to have all types of thoughts they ever had to crop up and invade the mindspace while meditating.

With time and practice, you can bring yourself back to center and realize that it is not an external force that is negatively infringing on you and your experience with meditation or life- it is you, yourself.

Your own mind can be your worst enemy or your greatest ally, although I seem to be utlilizing your own war-like, black and white mentality to explain this to you. In other words, your mind can be at peace, or can be in a negative space, it is all a matter of choice. You can choose what to think, and then your thoughts create feelings, not the other way around.

You have an opportunity here and each time you see 11:11, this will remind you to ask for help on your continuing journey. I wish you well.