flickering of lights on or off

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.

do you witness flickering lights turning on or off

yes in association with the number 11
16%
no i have never noticed
26%
yes sometimes
58%

Total votes: 19

nova
New Friend

flickering of lights on or off

Post by nova »

I have been seiing the 11 number for years now. For the last year I have witnessed alot of lights either turning off or on as I near, especially when passing under streetlights while driving. The record was 8 times within a half hour period, it definitely freaked my partner out :!:

I am looking for info on this phenomena. And what about lights flickering :?:

and am very grateful for finding others like me, infact it really amazing - i am not the only one!

Nova
||ed||
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ||ed|| »

I experienced street lights going out, especially one on the same street everytime I drove by, but this all happened years before any 11:11 prompt!
wkitching
New Friend

Post by wkitching »

In my home yes, but thats due to dodgy electrics :)
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Nova,

Yes quite a few folks here get the lights going off, it could also be any electrical item. The midwayers are electrical beings and they can manipulate devices, such as clocks, make receipts print 11's... they can make lights flicker too.

When it was my daughters 12th birthday last year, she blew out the candles and as she blew them out the light went on then off 12 times, then it flickered wildly like a disco, she commanded it stop and it did instantly. :)

You may also affect lights too with some built up energy, anger or laughter... i tend to notice my bulbs break when i am mad or laughing...??? :lol: :?

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Yes, I had this happen for about a year every time I was out driving at night. Streetlights, particularly the one right by my driveways would go off (and occasionally on) as I passed directly under them.

I experienced the 11:11 possibly around same time, but more after if I recollect correctly.

(the streetlights went on/off about 1997-ish)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Nova! In answer to your query, what Nasra (Sarah said)!
i tend to notice my bulbs break when i am mad or laughing...???
Then you must have nowt but candles in your abode?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Kidding! No, I very much agree with that, as it happens with me too. It also happens when I've perhaps been ignoring number prompts and getting into a film or whatever I'm doing, then the light will flicker like a good'un at the same time as the dvd get's stuck! It makes me happy when I just KNOW that it's Midwayer presence. My husband has come to accept this too now.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
||ed||
Busy Bee

Post by ||ed|| »

...I had the main bulb in my bedroom explode when i turned it on a few weeks ago ...was thinking ...how dodgy ..that shouldnt happen ...glass shrapnel..COMPO! lol
I remember i was in a rush.
...havent replaced it yet....hmmm
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Ed, forgot to say welcome earlier, sorry!

how dodgy ..that shouldnt happen ...glass shrapnel
Well, that would not be thanks to your Angels or Midwayer presence...must've been an electric fault. Bet it scared the hell out of you? That happened to me once in my old work place...everyone around screamed! :lol:

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
||ed||
Busy Bee

Post by ||ed|| »

Hello Petra :)

It wasnt dangerous, just surprising,..was one of those dodgy no name brands though :? ... the issue was i had to take time to clean it up. :lol:
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

and am very grateful for finding others like me, infact it really amazing - i am not the only one!
It truly is the greatest feeling I have ever had, Nova. I guess maybe it feels so good because of being new here--I have only been registered for a couple of days now. Still, I can't imagine life now without this crew!!

Hello and welcome.

Love, your friend,

Jody (a guy)
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

:D i've always had problems with bulbs, all the kitchen spotlights have all gone a few day ago, they are soooo expensive to replace.

Jody (aguy)... nice name.... :D

Love Sarah

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D Yuppers I get flickering lights and street light turning off or on as I drive along my merry old way.

Love and Light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi Nova, :hithere

I have 2 bulbs in my house that flicker and need replacing every couple of weeks. Never thought much about it. My new one is the TV sound keeps going off (5-10 times) a night for the past three evenings but the picture remains......

Hello to Ed....new here too ...........and to Liz, Jody and Barbie*stars.

Love
Tiggy
pamny
New Friend

flickering street lights

Post by pamny »

Hi, I found this website by accident only to find out that I have been watching the street lights flicker off mostly, on sometimes, for a few years. I haven't noticed any digital prompts because I don't keep track of time that much but I had a couple very noticeable prompts in the last month or so. My son was throwing up in the middle of the night time was 4:11, hmmm? And when I had to go pick up my son time was was around 10:30 and it was on time and when I got back and into bed to set the alarm it was 11:10 and it was running fast, hmmm? Plus my biggest holy cow was coming off the express way and five lights on both sides of the road near the intersection blinked off and on. Coincidences or nudges from a Midwayer? It just keeps getting more interesting!

Best Wishes to All
Pam(in)NY
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome Ed and Pam,,,

Memawlaura is a good one for having street lights coming on and off...

I did have a strange experience last night though...

we were doing a meditation,,,and all of a sudden the TV screen flashed so brightly that it was like the picture tube blowing out...

it just flashed then went down to a pin point of light....

sure flashed us out of the meditation with a jolt....

that's all folks...

pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Jody (aguy)... nice name....
Glad you like it, Sarah!! :sunny: Although once I get around to posting a picture, I'll probably just drop the 'aguy'.

Love, :kiss:
jody (aguy) :bana:
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Well i dunno, there are some rough lookin women out there.... :lol:

Love Sarah

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Nova,

I don't get flickering lights, but my doorbell rang once, while George was visiting me, and there was nobody outside, and whats worse, the doorbell did not work.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Lissaluv11
Busy Bee

Post by Lissaluv11 »

I had the streetlights flickering long before I started getting 11:11 prompts. I still get it now after. Indoor lights do it too and I seem to always be blowing lights when i turn them on.

Oh and my cell phone has been known to come alive with the screensaver on 11:11 but usually don't have a recollection of the lights happening at same time other than that.
~Melissa
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello Nova,

I've been experiencing streetlights for over 12 yrs but it wasn't until a few years ago I noticed the 11:11 prompts. Wasn't I surprised to find out that our Midwayer cousins were behind it all. I always thought it was someone trying to get my attention but I was off base it wasn't deceased family :wink:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
john
Old Friend

Dodgy electronics?!

Post by john »

In the beginning lots alights going on and off in my house and on the streets, plus strange phonecalls and smss filled with prompts, prompts in movies and video games. :-D

I love it!,
john
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

It is aewsome isn't it?! :shock:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."