1111 and Orgone

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
||ed||
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

1111 and Orgone

Post by ||ed|| »

Hi everyone,

Newbie here.
Being somewhat sensitive the 11:11 experience has led the feeling that I have a connection with something, a cause, and all is good, honestly weirded me out, scared me a few times(looks like im not the only one goin crazy? :P), and I dont have anyone else in my life that is spiritual or discusses these types of "unrealistic" phenomena.
I have been aware of the idea of angels for most of my life and have been experiencing 11:11 in the last couple of years, whats seems when i have been researching electromagnetic energy and gemstones/crystals for healing.
This has led me to research orgone energy, orgonite and electromagnetic interference from arrays such as HAARP.

Could there be a connection here?

All quite mind boggling really!

||ed|| :shock:
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

hi ed,

believe it or not, it is all good!! And i know where you are coming from. This is all kind of overwhelming at first. I myself have been a conspiracy theorist. But I am not so much anymore. And here are a couple of reasons:

1. It says in the Holy Bible that the kings (or rulers) of the earth are in power only because they are allowed to be so by God.

2. Seek and ye shall find. Translation-- if you actively are in search of evil or darkness, you will eventually find it.

3. After reading a good portion of the Urantia Book it has become clear to me that even the highest forms of technology (known or secret) on this planet are nothing. That is from a universal standpoint.

4. Freewill. I choose to intake truth and wisdom and information that I can use daily in my life to uplift myself and others. As opposed to filling my brain up with stuff that would only scare most people if I told them. And believe me, I put plenty of that stuff in it in the past.

If I come off as being mean or anything like that, I am truly sorry--as that is furtherest from my intention. I am only trying to save a brother of mine (YOU) many steps and lots of time. In other words, I perceive that you are a seeker, and by virtue of that I hope to help you get on a path that will truly enlighten you and expand your consciousness.

All of these things I say in Love, ED.

Your friend,

Jody (a guy)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 1111 and Orgone

Post by Geoff »

||ed|| wrote:Hi everyone,

Newbie here.
Being somewhat sensitive the 11:11 experience has led the feeling that I have a connection with something, a cause, and all is good, honestly weirded me out, scared me a few times(looks like im not the only one goin crazy? :P), and I dont have anyone else in my life that is spiritual or discusses these types of "unrealistic" phenomena.
I have been aware of the idea of angels for most of my life and have been experiencing 11:11 in the last couple of years, whats seems when i have been researching electromagnetic energy and gemstones/crystals for healing.
This has led me to research orgone energy, orgonite and electromagnetic interference from arrays such as HAARP.

Could there be a connection here?

All quite mind boggling really!

||ed|| :shock:
Hi Ed,

No I don't believe there is any connection. Folks have premised all sorts of reasons, such as dead grandmothers, car crashes, diets, new girl friends etc. All it really means is that angels exist, and would like a chat.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi lledll
To be honest, I'm not sure exactly what you meant by "a connection"... do you mean is there a connection between the number prompts you have been receiving and the HAARP and orgon energy research etc...?

Well, in my opinion there are not really any divisions between lets say fields such as science and spirituality. Both of those two areas as different as they are, are still a part of the same whole which is the universe and all things working together to create all of existence. The number prompts, as I believe you are aware of, are a simple hello from our angelic and midwayer friends who are looking for two way contact... wishing to lead us to ever deepening truths pertaining to ourselves and the ultimate Source of all that is. They wish to work along side us, helping us to eventually come to an age that is peaceful, disease free, and with the needs of all people, creatures, and environments taken into consideration. So to this end I believe that our Celestial friends are already working with scientests, teachers, and medical researchers as they work to find ways to uplift the human race and the whole world. On the flip side, if a project has the potential for great harm... then I very much doubt that the midwayers would lend any help in that direction.

So I believe one of the best ways to find your answers is to look within through meditation of some sort.
Jody says here...
Freewill. I choose to intake truth and wisdom and information that I can use daily in my life to uplift myself and others.
I agree with this, although I must admit one person's truth doesn't always jive with anothers. Knowledge and exercising the mind in positive ways is important, but so equally is exercising the spiritual muscle. Meditation is a method of uplifting your spiritual self, creating harmony and balance within, as well as and most importantly, communion with the Source. (your Higher Self or God Fragment within.) This ever growing connection has the potential to improve all areas of your life.

So we each must follow the little directional signs we receive on our spiritual path. Sometimes we may find ourselves at a dead end and may feel the need to back track or even jump the fence. :lol: But it often leads to better understanding of ourselves and others in the long run.

So I would prefer not to judge the correlation between the items you mentioned and their service to mankind because I know so little about it. (I hardly think my reading the wikipedia article about HAARP and orgon energy qualifies :wink: :lol:)

Nice to meet you Ed... welcome.
Love,
Sandy
||ed||
Busy Bee

Post by ||ed|| »

Hi Guys

The connection I refer to is that I feel 11:11 number prompt has alot to do with me persuing healing study.
Orgonite is used for healing, and i found this site while searching for orgonite info.Maybe a coincidence but it feels like there is a connection or direction with it all in the way of healing energy and awakening awareness.

Different aspects of my life have come together to point me towards healing and helping people with orgonite;
My interest,study and work with communications, electronics, batteries and electromagnets, my study of gemology and my Lapidary hobby cutting opal, gemstones and crystals for jewelery, and my search for alternative healing for my broken self and others, and my stumbling across this site from online orgone research.

From what i have read, Orgonite is a patented idea proven to work but with no scientific evidence:
# Turns negative energy into positive energy.
# Purifies the atmosphere, detoxifies water, ends drought.
# Helps plants grow better, repel pests & require less water.
# Mitigates harmful effects of EMF radiation.
# Disarms and repels predatory forms of life.
# Inspires a pleasant demeanor and balanced, happier moods.
# Frequently remedies insomnia and chronic nightmares.
# Helps awaken your innate psychic senses.

Anyway, I dont want to spam orgonite here. Just letting you know what I mean.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Sandy, thanks for reminding me that being openminded is of the utmost importance. from reading back through this thread I can see now that I was implicitly taking an anti-orgonite stance. And this when i have actually read very little about the stuff.

Ed, I hope I did not come off too strong or in any other way diminish or mute your poistive energy. And if I offended in any manner, please forgive me.

Your friend,

Jody
||ed||
Busy Bee

Post by ||ed|| »

The things ive seen and heard.......I dont get offended. :)

Everyone can get things so wrong, I know I have.

I am really a very sceptical person and dont back up info with "I think".
Theres alot of truths and wisdoms out there that are far from any reality, and there is little i stand by .Theres alot more information and experience to get before i am opinionated.
Experience and Understanding and knowledge and Influence is what i seek in this cluttered mind.

Honestly, i havent been able to meditate for a long time with the trillion things my brain seems to be thinking about all at the same time, but i have found that i switch off and get into a zone of deep form of meditation when I am cutting and facing precious opal, looking into and discovering and facing the stones 3 dimensional and multi axis colour bars and seams (why i try to cut a stone everyday) .

Some days i feel like i have woken from a great rest after a few hours of letting my mind wander off assessing opal and gemstone cuts.Kind of invigorating...joy
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Ed,

Nice to meet you. I don't know that the Angels have any vested interest in the Organite but I could see how they might direct you to it's use if it helps you serve a higher purpose. Makes sense to me.

Love,
Michelle
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ed,
Thanks for your post and information. It sounds like you are definitely being led. :D So many wonders out there to discover that will move mankind towards a state of settled bliss. Organite may very well be one of them. It certainly sounds very hopeful!

You wrote:
Honestly, i havent been able to meditate for a long time with the trillion things my brain seems to be thinking about all at the same time, but i have found that i switch off and get into a zone of deep form of meditation when I am cutting and facing precious opal, looking into and discovering and facing the stones 3 dimensional and multi axis colour bars and seams (why i try to cut a stone everyday) .

Some days i feel like i have woken from a great rest after a few hours of letting my mind wander off assessing opal and gemstone cuts.Kind of invigorating...joy
Your describing your feelings while cutting the precious opals reminds me what I have heard people describe while painting or coloring mandalas, sculpting, quilting etc... even walking in a most beautiful natural spot. Anything that lightens your heart, opens your mind to the vibrations of the Universe, and makes your soul sing is a beautiful thing and brings you closer to the Source and your own life path. :D
Love,
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Ed,

It seems you may have discovered your purpose but just how to do it :idea: . May be why your being prompted. Never be too busy to commune with our creator and the midwayers can help, so find sometime to "still your mind" because the answers are in YOU!! Welcome to the MB and many here will lend you their ear :wink:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.