11:11 and twin soul?¿

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
juanka__
New Friend

11:11 and twin soul?¿

Post by juanka__ »

Hello everybody I am writing from spain.He this page because as I was pursued by 11:11 every day for months and I am afraid of 11:11.It began the day I found what is known as the soul mate (and which is known to have the recognition of unknown and all other features of the spirits), but she is my partner and I mía.Since recognize that nothing is back to the same thing in my life.i am a spiritual person and I am noticing changes to a state of inner wholeness.
But because I do not understand the aims and 11:11 that the angels may want me.
That has to do with the 11:11 soulmate?, As I read the internet if I do a joint with my soulmate and I will make if she has her life and I mine, is a chaotic situation and I do not understand anything.
Thanks for your help :wink:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi juanka,
Welcome to our site...reading the first forum of FAQ's will help you to understand what the prompting is about.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
juanka__
New Friend

11:11 and twin flame

Post by juanka__ »

Hi Lilly, thanks for your reply I read the first forum, but I still do not understand that keeps the relation with the twin flame 11:11.
Thanks again
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11:11 and twin flame

Post by Geoff »

juanka__ wrote:Hi Lilly, thanks for your reply I read the first forum, but I still do not understand that keeps the relation with the twin flame 11:11.
Thanks again
Dear juanka,

Welcome. I can confidently state that 11:11 has nothing directly to do with soul mates. Very confidently. However the angels are around, supporting us, and you may simply be seeing their support at this time.

Why can I be so confident? Because I have come to understand that the concept of soul mates, while true, is not meant for this world. It absolutely does not matter if you meet your soul mate here, and if you do, its very possible you will not maintain a relationship. Its even possible for them to be the same sex, which unless you happen to be gay, would present an insuperable barrier for most folks. But the next realm is genderless. Only personalities can be said to have male or female "biases"

I have met my soul mate, and a wonderful woman she is. Still, we did not manage to make a permanent relationship, probably because she was unwilling to leave her children (all grown up) who live in England, and i was unable to create a business there, and had a great business in Australia.

If you want to read about soul mates and their purpose, I suggest this link: Soul mates

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
juanka__
New Friend

Post by juanka__ »

Geoff Thanks for your interest in ayudarme.I have an almost telepathic connection with soulmate is increible.She my female partner and I have a couple, so I think it is something imposible.Siento link and noticed that it goes beyond what tangible.Pero not find meaning and my life has not returned to the same.I begin to have lucid dreams with her and soon appeared to have been signs that she was my soul mate even car license plates from there, started see every day on 11:11 and 22 but it is every day I have come to frighten me.
I tell you this because I sense that there must be a spiritual relationship between me and the soulmate 11:11
the situation I do not understand this is painful
Thanks and best regards from spain
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hello Juanka,

I am a little confused where you got the impression that meeting your soul mate was chaotic or do you just mean that your actually situation happens to be chaotic? My impression is that you are being prompted by the 11:11 not as a point to make things worse for you but to help you get through this pain you are feeling right now. I am not sure why you are in pain and you are welcome to elaborate more on it but I can assure you that the angels are here to help you through your tough times.

Love,
Michelle
juanka__
New Friend

Post by juanka__ »

Look I have a couple of years happily until recently, a few months ago I dreamed of someone very special to be present in my dreams, dreams were lucidos.Al very short time, the knowledge, and indeed it was what is called soul mate, I sense things that I have not felt by anyone ever, love big, pensçe that would never again feel something like that for someone, something so special and fuerte.ESta appearance was preceded by warning signal to me that she is the soul mate to Enroll in cars.A from there to feel pain, because I do not understand because it appeared in my life and she has to explain desapear.Como his life with his couple. curious is that the love I feel for my partner is the same but my soul mate is very difficult to explain uuufff is the main source is the absolute love
All this history comes from the 11:11 that I'm now trying to continue my life, I still want to pursue the 11:11 of my life, or angels, they had to do with the appearance of my soul mate and stay with me now much pain and without understanding anything 11:11 everywhere.

that is what I have to learn

Greetings to all :cry: :(
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hello dear Juanka... the pain will subside someday.... :)

Have you read the links below inorder to understand a little more about this board... here is a link...

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

I hope you feel good soon... which country are you from, i guess english is not your first language...?

Take care,

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
juanka__
New Friend

Post by juanka__ »

Hi Nasra 1996 thanks for your words, the pain will disappear with time but the footprint of the soul mate does not forget, I've been in love several times in my life, but the twin soul is very different there are no words to explain it only knows when you found it.Mi main language is Spanish, I live in spain,please forgive me if I dont explained clear enough or have errors sintaxis.I read FAQ what you recommend me, now I wait for my spiritual guides taught me the way?
juanka__
New Friend

Post by juanka__ »

I forgot that my soul mate was born on 11 January 1975 1 +9 +7 +5 = 22
22 = 11 +11
really curious
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Juanka,
I would like to welcome you to the MB and I hope you find your answers its not a topic I'm well versed on. I did want to let you know that there is a forum on the bottom right of your screen that is just for spanish. There several languages and you will see the one for your language. I hope this helps you and your always welcome on any forum.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
juanka__
New Friend

Post by juanka__ »

Hello again, through meditation I have come to realize that what I learn is true love or universal love.However I found my soulmate and then goes a different path, she has awakened or activated something inside me not what is but the continuing synchronicities and 11:11.
I´m confused
Dragontimes2
New Friend

Post by Dragontimes2 »

Juanka,

Honestly, in the past 3 years I have felt the 1111's that I see appear to have 2 purposes. One being the 'guidance' that it seems to be 'wishing' to give me......in decisions large and small in my life. Small kudos or nudges that I am doing what I should be doing.

The second purpose appears to be connected to a specific person. I tried to deny this for the longest time, but others have been involved in the recognition of this, and they did not even believe in that sort of thing, but they clarified the validity of it on their own.

I've read much about what you are referring to......out of necessity to explain certain occurrences and connected events that occurred in my life. I was not going to delve into this aspect of the 1111's for me, as it is an extremely sensitive topic for me. But I know without a doubt that meeting this person was a catalyst.....a prompt in my life that set many things in motion, and began an awakening in me out of the blue.

I wasn't looking for it......it just happened. And I've spent the last 3 years trying to sort it out.

What I mean is.......I know exactly what you are saying.

Dragontimes2