Double Letter (KK,BB) Prompts w/Standard Prompts - ANYONE?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
minxyd1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Double Letter (KK,BB) Prompts w/Standard Prompts - ANYONE?

Post by minxyd1111 »

I recently discovered the forum and my 1111 prompt started changing into the other prompts, 22,33,44,77,88,99 and so on. Constantly.

Well a friend of mine also sees the 1111 and we discuss it all the time - before I came here. Trying to figure out, what is this, what does it mean?

After coming here learning new info and blowing my mind, I went out on a limb and shared a little info with my friend this weekend.

Low and behold in the car all day as were driving around he started seeing the new prompts 22,33,44,55 and also double letter prompts HH, KK, XX, SS, HH, BB, GG, EE, LL, DD. These I had never seen before!! I was like whoah! What is this!

The double letters are offen in succession with a double number like 22, KK or 33 BB. I know am seeing these too.

Sometimes a particular phrase will pop up in my mind when I see the letters. like HH - HA HA.

Anything in it? Anyone else? Comments, thoughts?

Thank you!
LOVE to all.
d
"Love is the great miracle cure."
-Louise Hay
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Double Letter (KK,BB) Prompts w/Standard Prompts - ANYON

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

minxyd1111 wrote:I recently discovered the forum and my 1111 prompt started changing into the other prompts, 22,33,44,77,88,99 and so on. Constantly.

Well a friend of mine also sees the 1111 and we discuss it all the time - before I came here. Trying to figure out, what is this, what does it mean?

After coming here learning new info and blowing my mind, I went out on a limb and shared a little info with my friend this weekend.

Low and behold in the car all day as were driving around he started seeing the new prompts 22,33,44,55 and also double letter prompts HH, KK, XX, SS, HH, BB, GG, EE, LL, DD. These I had never seen before!! I was like whoah! What is this!

The double letters are offen in succession with a double number like 22, KK or 33 BB. I know am seeing these too.

Sometimes a particular phrase will pop up in my mind when I see the letters. like HH - HA HA.

Thank you!
LOVE to all.
d
Hi Minxy :D
Try not to read too much into sequences.. the angels use numbers to prompt us, and as far as i know, they do not use letters. The reason for this being, that they have spent time drawing your attention with number codes, (such as 33, 44, 55 etc).. the numbers are a means of getting our attention.. once it has been achieved, what would be the point in creating another code using letters? :) Just my 2c.

If you seek conversation, answers, specific phrases, etc etc, meditation is probably the best way to do this as you develop. As time goes by, you may well find that you are conversing with them more easily and effectively.

Hope this helps. :loves

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
minxyd1111
New Friend

Post by minxyd1111 »

It seems nothing is by accident, but I do tend to read into EVERYTHING!!

lol
"Love is the great miracle cure."
-Louise Hay
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

minxyd1111 wrote:It seems nothing is by accident, but I do tend to read into EVERYTHING!!

lol
At least it shows that you're putting some thought into it. :D
Try to relax and let the prompts come to you.. our midway friends are very clever, if they want to prompt you, they are capable of drawing your attention.. even if you're busy. So it's not likely that you will miss a prompt if they are determined to show it to you.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
KeeperOfTheKeys
New Friend

Post by KeeperOfTheKeys »

When the prompts increased from just 11:11 to 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 10:10, & 12:34 that is exactly when I began seeing energy everywhere and I fell in control of my intuition.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

I like your 2c worth Star,,,(worth alot more me thinks...)
pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Keeper,,,

Welcome to the mb,,,,hope you read some of the FAQs,,,,

quite a few people consider prompts like that as an indication of forward movement....or whatever they decide to attribute them to...

I think it's wonderful that you opened up to the energy that surrounds us all,,,,but I'm not sure what you mean by 'in control of my intuition'....

I'm hoping you mean the use of discernment when you intuition kicks in...

love and blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Lovines
New Friend

Post by Lovines »

Hellow everybody! :D

I've been checking this site recently, to see how to interpretate the remarkable synchronicity in my daily city life. My life has always been one big adventure, I fully surrender me to the nature of the most magnificent "co-incidences", bizar get-togethers with people, and highly attending signs, impossble to ignore. This all, on allmost a daily bases, inter weaves to a big patern. My concern here now is that we not want to exclude all other ways of communicatings and signs, signals, or whatever code. I get signs, in litterly, text. Out of the blue, I must read a something, or some text draws my attention. Just to ease my pain, for a little realisation, or simple to transfer a message. Also, posters, pictures, stories, songs... and so on.

Since I was a child a have this thing with numberplates. I live in the netherlands, our plates look like this: 00-00-00 A combination of nr- ltr-nr or lt-nr-lt.. and so on. When I see on a plate 00 I make a wish, or ask for something what I want, or to happen. I then count to 01, 02....till 09, and my wish is granted, or get what I asked for. Yeah! I also have dubble letter combinations. XX is very hot lately. Like X is the rune for relations,also means kiss.. I see that mostly when I doubt my love for a certain person. XX pops up, then I know its oke. So is my numberplate HS-VZ-48. Read: Hot & Sexy- VaneZ( I write my name sometimes like that)- 48 ( the well, in the I thing) If my car had a bad numberplate..Like my last one had SY-GR-?? That made me very uncomfertable, within a month I sold that car again. So I think and feel that there is for sure a realtion between it All.

Personaly, the way you think Minxyd1111, I find it not that remarkable. Even better, I think you pick it up very well, in how you find your way within it. Still don't overreact, in the long run you will know which ones are the prompt and which not. Just have fun with it!!! Play, feel , listen! I mean , I made a sort of agrement that when I see this combination of letters on a numberplate: BBBL. The day has come that my beloved will enter my life.. HAHAh good fun! Latetly its very troubled, I wanted to give up hope, guess what!? hahah, I saw BBB... oke, still the L was missing, but definitly a sign that things are progressing...

So, to you Star stuck I say, please do not give an anwser so resolute, like its the Absolute thing, without even considering their are many ways. Leaving no option open for new fresh thoughts, insights or whatever... give it a name! And why telling that meditate is a good way to start to get messages, as if it is the only solution. This is the second time you react on an question about letters, this strong. Like as if there are no other options. What works for you , may not also work for others. There are some basics, like we so beautifully can read here on the forum. But after that its how you will interact with your friendly unseen alliance. Different people, different ways... Meditation sucks big time, it's soooo not for me!!!! I dance in the fire and gaze in its flame. I jump in and jump out, meanwhile, in one continues flow, I look around, and listen.... for signs, signals or other loving ways of letting me know that they are there. Hand in hand we walk, they talk to me, and sometimes I'm the messenger, and pass it on to other people.. like unexpected, just because I can and I MAY...

With joy and laughter, :lol:
Luv 'n Lite...Lovines
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lovines,

Welcome to our site.

There is a reason we stress meditation as a tool to connect with the celestial world, and that is because that is what they tell us, all the time. Not once, not twice, but all the time.
Lovines wrote: Meditation sucks big time, it's soooo not for me!!!! I dance in the fire and gaze in its flame. I jump in and jump out, meanwhile, in one continues flow, I look around, and listen.... for signs, signals or other loving ways of letting me know that they are there.
Many of us have active minds, but that's something you will have to learn to control, if not now, at some time. The mind is ultimately the tool we use to create, and until we learn how to focus, our abilities are going to be confused and inadequate. So if Star tells some one that meditation is the way, it is. You can choose to ignore that advice, but one day, even if 1000 years from now, you will find yourself back there, learning to control your mind. We really have no choice, its simply how we have to be. But the fact that we can get many insights without meditation, is true. And does not lessen the fact that eventually you have to learn to control that mind.

As a number of posters have queried the business of meditation, I quote here but one of DOZENS, maybe HUNDREDS on the same theme:
Prayer: Dear Jesus, I am so grateful for your comforting presence in my life. It is so comforting to know, that, ‘Who so-ever will, may come,’ and participate in the great plans you have for unfoldment in this new age. Thank you.

Teacher: Dear one, you feel the winds of change blowing over the planet. Remove all negative thinking. Pay attention in greater awareness, and set the intent to create only good in your life, each early morning.

It is the gift of free will, the Eternal Creator has bestowed upon His creatures, so through the choice and decision making process, one becomes a co-creator with God. As above, so below. This is the immutable law of cause and effect. What you sow, that you will reap.

Remember that spiritual seed-sowing is the most enduring. Sitting in the Silence to listen to the Still Voice within, is the greatest seed-sower of all. Heart, soul and mind are elevated in greater attention, while the body is at rest. Cultivate this practice each day.

Self-discipline is required to become steadfast in this daily practice, but the benefits reach towards heaven.

The Divine reciprocates with spiritual ‘down-grasp’ so tenderly and lovingly, it is a balm for the soul, which opens willingly to grow. Turn the eye of the soul towards the Son of righteousness and mercy. His grace and love are always with you.
love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Lovines.

When I was younger, I was a right hyper-all-over-the-shop person. Meditation? Me? I don't think so!
One day, a book literally fell out of the shelf on to my feet. I took it as a sign. I can't remember the title or author, but it was all about the importance of stilling one's mind. I tried to do it, but failed.
When I found this Site, I was enthralled by people's testimonies of the benefits of Stilling your mind and had to have some of that!!! Took a while and I still fail today at times, but I would totally recommend it.

I was just chatting with my husband about a Spring trip to Nederland! I wanna visit Bruges very much! And Amsterdam, Paris & London :D

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Lovines
New Friend

Post by Lovines »

Hello verybody! :D

I notice that we are missing the point here on this topic. The topic is about dubble letters. I write a little ditty about how I experiance the dubble letters, and reflect my thoughts about that. 'Cause they told me to do so. Meanwhile, I also was trying to make a point, that to exclude all other options, ways, codes.. or whatever we do not brighten and open up our minds. Lett even less find some stillness. That's it. There is nothing wrong with advising to meditate, but to make it absolute as if it is THE only way. And immediatly reject the topic item, as no, not possible. I find that a bit strange. I thought we are all open minded people here, on their path for enlightment, and without pre-justing.......( It felt like as if you defending Star, there.) With writing that meditation sucks, I don't say that it's bad wrong and so on. ( read my first piece, good. I say it's one of the basics) I just said that is SOOOOO not for me! That means that is not may way of finding the stillness of my mind. I have other ways.

Further more, my mind is not over-active. I walk in the pace of the stillness of life. I have no thoughts, I feel when I walk, look, observe and let the movement of the moments go right through me. Catching the waves of life, surfing with my unseened friends next to me. We are a Team!!!!!!! I am everywhere I supposed to be.

SOOOOO......where are the comments on the topic!!???? I am really interested in your opinion? Your point of view, your thoughts, how you feel about it? Or do you have to meditate on that? ( hihi, just teasing... to keep it light) I'm REALLY curious!!!!

Lite 'n Laughter!!
Love, Lovines
What's deserved, always get served....
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Lovines,
Welcome to our site. We are all different and sometimes as people we have differing views.....Star would not have meant to offend you at all, she just doesn't get word prompts. I read her post and she is pretty light hearted....you could have just been the same without agreeing....Our unseen friends will connect with us in whatever way they can....thank goodness...lol
Love lilly xoxox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Lovines
New Friend

Post by Lovines »

Hi Lilly, and everybodyelse !

And again, not 1 word about the topic. :( :shock:

I do not felt offended, nor did I offended her. And I am not defending me, here right now.
I do sense that she means well. It was just an notification, for I noticed that in the reply's, in the way it is written, it comes very strong and very resolute. Which, in it selfs, is not a bad thing, but in the cases I read, for people who are curious and new on all subjects... It is ( at least , I find and feel that) very importend to keep all options open, all ways, doors.. and so on. For, like I said, different people, diffrent needs, ways...If you don't get Word Prompts, that doesn't mean that it is not there. By anwsering, " they do not use letters. The reason for this being, that they have spent time drawing your attention with number codes, (such as 33, 44, 55 etc).. the numbers are a means of getting our attention.. once it has been achieved, what would be the point in creating another code using letters? You exclude it immidiatly. All is shut down. It is importend to keep an open mind, also to others. Even when you do not agree, like them, have same experiance and so on. Also to be aware of the things you write, and how you write them, and speak, how you act, do, say ..... So, if I had not written my reply on that, the topic was a sort of "closed", without really having a nice interaction of exchanging thoughts, feelings or experiances about it. I find that a pity. Like I allready made me very clear about it.
I was fun to read, that someone popped that question, and eager to read all the many reply's! Still, I'm writing about many things, except the topic.
What is it with double letters? I am very happy and pleased with the meanings I read here about the Number Prompts. I know they where signs, getting them made me feel good or bad. Depends on the how and what, but reading here the so called meanings, confirmed me my feelings, and how I interpreted them. That is soooo Cool!

About the double letters, I don't know.
Like I said I do not have an over active mind. I take it as it is. Sometimes I feel good, other times not. Recently, DD, popps up time after time. Still haven't figures it out, the causal connection. Soo... come on, light me and minxdy up here..! :P

Oww and yeah, sweet Lilly, Thank Goodness, indeed! :lol: It would take out all the fun out of the expedition to explore the many colours of life.

Hahaha, Maybe I should start a topic about meditation..Could be fun!

Enjoy y'all! Life is great!!
Love 'n Lite,
Lovines

Ow by the way, Petra you are more then welcome if you come over to the Netherlands. There is enough space. Rockadam is my town. :wink: 8) [/b]
What's deserved, always get served....
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D minxyd1111,

Welcome to the MB and if you take notice many things will prompt you. The prompting that brought you here was the 11:11. When folks do not validate the other exeriences that you have or share with your friend, its not for them to say. Often I've seen a post on here where someone keeps seeing a name over and over. The point I'm getting at is that its a prompt and acknowledgement of our midwayer cousins is what is warranted. If you wish to find out why your being prompted its best done through meditation. See when we go within and ask our questions they are divinely supplied. Hope to see you around.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere Lovines,

Welcome to the MB and so glad you have found other ways of Being. Meditation is not for everyone but it will provide us with a wealth of knowledge, as it dwells inside of each of us. I never did meditation before coming here and my mind is always busy, so I found it very hard to perform. Now, I can reach that deep alpha state and I've been blessed with much knowledge that has bubbled up from within. I hope we see you around and never take anything personal because its not intended that way, as Star stated it was her 2 cents worth. Its always best to put IMO (in my opinion) which means just that. See you around.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

:lol: Lovines, I wasn't hinting at encamping myself, hubby and 3 children in your place! :lol: But many thanks for the kind offer! Rockerdam? As in Rotterdam? I better get my map out?

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear lovines,
Loving and caring for each other and those we meet in our daily activities is fundamental here on this message board. While on the surface it may seem that the prompts are what "it" is all about..In reality it is getting to know our Higher Self and the Source of all things in a variety of ways unique to each individual. The threads on this and most all the other forums are filled with positive encouragement to those searching...meditation is fundamental...yet meditation comes in many forms...basically it involves finding a zone a special place of connectivity inside where you are open and reaching and accepting the Divine love and guidance from the Universe Source and our many various elder siblings. (something you sound as if you are experienceing already in a method that works for you) All is good and all leads to the same place. While you experience this openness in your own way...others as you said may find it in another. That includes Star who is merely saying and stating what is her experience from working with her" Team". It wasn't necessary to hold her to task the way you did but rather merely to state your own opinion.

In my opinion, letter prompts could be a viable prompt from our angelic friends. While it may not be typical they will prompt us in any way that gets our attention and sometimes the prompts can become quite personal, reflecting our own individuality. It is not for me to say what they mean though...That is for minxyd to determine. And how does she do that? meditation...of some sort...There are a zillion different ways to meditate...Lovine.. many of them do not involve what you seem to view with disdain. We do try to offer a person as much assistance as they need in beginning a relationship with the Celestials... and meditation the standard kind has been proven to work quite well in relaxing a person's body, relieving stress and nurturing the mind with the vibrations of the universe. There are ways to get over the early meditation "humps' that many of us have passed through. But for those who have continued trouble, we look with them for alternatives.

We try to treat people gently here lovines, their well being being of upmost importance. Thus making this a safe place even for shy people to open and post their feelings.
You wrote:
I do not felt offended, nor did I offended her.
How could you possibly know you didn't offend her? Do you know her personally, maybe walked a mile in her moccassins? .. Ill considered words have the power to hurt the sensitive heart or those facing grave problems. You have been here a matter of a few days...how could you know what state of mind Star is in...or for that matter anyone who posts here?
So please practice a little of your own advice while on the board...
Also to be aware of the things you write, and how they can be interpreted or mis interpreted by others...
XX Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Lovine,,,

I hope you have a better understanding after the last few posts about the prompts....

fr Sandy:
letter prompts could be a viable prompt from our angelic friends. While it may not be typical they will prompt us in any way that gets our attention and sometimes the prompts can become quite personal, reflecting our own individuality
so if this is a rarity,,,,perhaps a special thing just for you....

and if you haven't found anyone on the board that 'connects' that way still doesn't mean it isn't a viable process....

and because you don't meditate in what you think everyone says is the only way to meditate doesn't mean what you do isn't right either....

we are all individuals,,,with our own unique ways to connect with spirit,,,

and I appreciate you sharing your experiences,,,,,

so I speak for myself answering your questions about double lettters...
they mean nothing to me.....

if it gives you messages,,,then I'd suggest that you are connecting,,,just rather differently.....
they do not use letters. The reason for this being, that they have spent time drawing your attention with number codes, (such as 33, 44, 55 etc).. the numbers are a means of getting our attention.. once it has been achieved, what would be the point in creating another code using letters? You exclude it immidiatly. All is shut down. It is importend to keep an open mind, also to others.
I believe in this case,,,,you have missed a perhaps subtle point....and that being the fact,,,,that here on the 11:11 board,,,,we do relate to the 1,111 Midwayers,,,,who do prompt,,,,specifically with specific number prompts....those number prompts related very specifically to each of the individual midwayers....

this is not to say that other Celestials might be prompting you with double letters,,,,,it is not exclusion,,,,rather specification.....

and I think if you stay here awhile,,,,you will discover that those with 'closed minds' are not here long....

also you have to remember that not everyone is going to respond to everyone,,,,nor in the way in which the thread author 'expects'....
And again, not 1 word about the topic
there have been many words about your topic,,,,,just not what you want to hear.....

I think most importantly it matters what they mean to you,,,,so keep having fun with it....

love and blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Another administrator on this thread. 8)

Hugs to all.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Lovines,
Sometimes I get double letter prompts, for instance PP, she is one of our Moderators....for some reason this prompt comes to me and the other day 111 was right nearby too. I believe it's because she has given me such great advice in the past....it helps when I need to be in the present moment. We are all loving people here and sometimes we may say things which don't suit but it usually gets sorted out...Hope you stay as we all learn from each other.
Love lilly xoxox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Nice to see you George,,,,

keeping a good eye out???....

now I know that just sounded weird,,,like you only have one...

ok,,,keeping both eyes 'alert'...

loves pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
esotericknowledge
New Friend

Re: Double Letter (KK,BB) Prompts w/Standard Prompts - ANYONE?

Post by esotericknowledge »

OMG i;ve been double letters just like you. You're definitely not alone. i see them on license plates and really ramdon places online. It's so funny the name of this forum has BB in its name lol coincidence....i think not lol. I googled these double letters thing and was only able to find this forum and a book by Sonika tyagi. The book says these letters are from archangels just like angel numbers. It cant be pure coincidence. Ive been seeing double letters so often CC, DD, HH,, FF, ZZ. I'll be looking into the angel double letters book to see what they mean. My friend who is very spiritual and a Christian has only lived in homes where the street addresses ALL had double letters! so weird and interesting.

minxyd1111 wrote: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:20 pm I recently discovered the forum and my 1111 prompt started changing into the other prompts, 22,33,44,77,88,99 and so on. Constantly.

Thank you!
LOVE to all.
d
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi eso!

Thank you for posting. :hithere Welcome to the forums!

:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
esotericknowledge
New Friend

Post by esotericknowledge »

:loves
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:hithere
sounds like fun...
blessings and welcome
pp
Daily Affirmation: