Midwayer projection shadow?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
atsguy
Family

Midwayer projection shadow?

Post by atsguy »

I had a really cool 1:11 expereince just now. I was watching tv, and i was sitting in our little living room type thing that we have. Sitting on the couch you can see my room with the door open.

Anyway i was sitting watching some tv, when out of the corner of my eye i see in an istant a shadow, almost like someone just passed by. Nothing dark or scary, just a really light shadow on the door. Or more of a reflection on the door. In my mind i was like WTF, then i don't no if i thought of this ir if the thought was given to me but i thought about 11:11, and that maybe it was a midway er. In my mind i got an image of my kitchen counter with the clock showing 1:11...

and sure enough i got up, and went to the kitchen and it was 1:11, AMAZING!
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi AtsGuy,

Someone knocking on your door . . .

God bless.....
:bigsmurf:
rachel657062
New Friend

Post by rachel657062 »

That's neat!
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

Woo hoo!! They are here.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
atsguy
Family

Re: Midwayer projection shadow?

Post by atsguy »

It has been almost 10 years since this experience, and the more I grow and learn the more questions I have.

Looking back at it, it stands out in my mind so clearly, and I have often wondered if there was a certain path that I was sopposed to take. Or if I am fallowing that path right now.

I would have thought that by now my communication/ contact with midwsyers, angels, and my thought adjuster would have been as clear as picking up a telephone. That has not been the case...but I know I am closer than I have ever been before. although I have grown allot I know there is a gigantic gulf to cross to reach the perfected communication I truly desire.

But when I look at who I am now, and my own thought process, and experiences. I am a completely different person than The kid I was when I saw the shadow of a midwayer and then the 11:11 sign.

Just a little update I wanted to post here
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:cheers:
Beautiful!
Happy and grateful you're posting this.
I think time for us, is shorter than we realize. I think it's awesome this experience has stuck with you and that you're on the path now.
:alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

10 years! WOW where has the time gone. :)
But when I look at who I am now, and my own thought process, and experiences. I am a completely different person than The kid I was when I saw the shadow of a midwayer and then the 11:11 sign.

Just a little update I wanted to post here
I'm glad you did. It gave me a peaceful feeling as I read your post...comforting too as I looked back a bit and saw who I was and who I am now.. I guess evaluating both Sandys I realise in some ways I feel more settled but in other ways I am still a little child trying to master one or more aspects of being human.

I've always enjoyed your writing. It is always nice when you share your thoughts. :sunflower:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hey atsguy,
Up 'til now I thought your avvie was artsguy. Just goes to show you can teach an old dog new tricks!
atsguy wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:18 pm Looking back at it, it stands out in my mind so clearly, and I have often wondered if there was a certain path that I was sopposed to take. Or if I am fallowing that path right now.
This has probably crossed most of our minds.
atsguy wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:18 pm I would have thought that by now my communication/ contact with midwsyers, angels, and my thought adjuster would have been as clear as picking up a telephone. That has not been the case.
Again! This has probably crossed most our minds! Goes to show spiritual paths are not linear..., for me more like a snarl! The good news is, most of us are still trying. Congratulations on recognizing your own progress! :bana: :bana: :bana:
(I really love the dancing banana guy)

Nice to see your post atsguy, welcome back! Thanks for the update.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

I was looking over what I wrote. And I should have given more detail in the first post, but there was a few distinct things I remember that happend.

One was the shadow on the door was the figure of a person and I felt that it was male. And also the moment I noticed the shadow on the door...the door moved, so much that you could hear the squeak on it’s hinges.

I was probably 15 or so feet away from the door.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

One was the shadow on the door was the figure of a person and I felt that it was male. And also the moment I noticed the shadow on the door...the door moved, so much that you could hear the squeak on it’s hinges.
I'd say you were spot on in your evaluation. Learning to trust our intuition is a big step up in spiritual progress.
You know, spiritual communication, these bonified messages are wonderful to receive, as is friendly communication with Midwayers and Teachers but sometimes we overlook the many ways we communicate with spirit that may seem rather mundane and even overlooked...intuition is one of these.

I do love it when they show us beyond a doubt that they are around us. I guess I'm wondering, though, how many times we are missing the subtle reminders.
LOL I know I have been guilty of late and so the Midwayers gave me a surprising "wake up" call this past week. I was lying in bed reading before going to sleep as is my habit and as my eyes are closing on my book all at once my radio alarm clock went off... I startled awake and looked at the clock. It glowed with an 11:11. ( I don't set alarms as I always wake up when I need to.) So I was grateful for the "in your face" Midwayer attention. But strangely, this occurred every night for five days. Very weird but there must be a reason for it...and so it is my job to take the time for deeper meditation to discover why. The answers may come in many ways... may not be words... This is something easy for me to forget sometimes.
That is an indication that while your visible communication with them is not as polished as you would like (and believe me, there are a lot of us right there with you)...what is essential, real progress has and is occurring. That is what is most important don't you think? :sunflower:

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.