247, Paris & "attonement"...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
laf247
New Friend

247, Paris & "attonement"...

Post by laf247 »

hello!

i'm a long-time reader, but first-time poster :)

about me: i've been seeing the 11:11 prompt since i was a little kid, followed by 47's and 74's all over the place after high school. now in the past few months i have been seeing 247 (or 427) VERY consistently-- anyone else seeing these numbers?

i've had many interesting experiences through meditation (especially after becoming a Reiki healer), but one of the more memorable happened a couple months ago: i was listening to a guided meditation and went into a very deep state... when i regained awareness a woman's voice was talking to me in my headphones over the guided meditation... in French. i don't speak French (yet) so i had no idea what she was saying. she spoke rather quickly and kept repeating what sounded like "on voo, on VOO" (which my friend told me later was probably "en vous" or "in you"). this happened shortly after i had made the decision to apply to graduate school in Paris. i had been studying a little French on my own-- maybe They thought i was more advanced in my studies :)

another interesting experience, which involves this message board, also occurred a couple months ago. i had a dream where the word "attonement" was very important-- in my dream They wrote it down and wanted me to remember this word. when i woke up, i wrote it down in my journal and wondered about its significance. about a month later, i read a post from this site "A Lesson on Privilege: A Thought Adjuster Transmission – November 15, 2004" which was sent out on 12/4/08. at the end of Transmission, the word "at-one-ment" is used. when i read that word i got CRAZY chills through my entire body. good one, guys!

so... i just got to Paris last week, and i'll be studying French for the next few months--if i get into the grad school program here, i'll be staying for a couple years. one of my Guides/Teachers is VERY happy i am in this city... maybe the one who was speaking to me in French that day? i am still quite new to the whole communicating-with-my-Guides/Teachers/Angels thing, but i will keep you posted on my progress.

i Love this site very much and am glad to finally be contributing.

Namaste,
Lisa
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Lisa,

You are soooo lucky to be in Paris..... :D

I love your photo too.....

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Well best of luck to you Lisa. Have a wonderful time and much sucess.

Love,
Michelle
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Lisa!

Welcome to the board!! I look forward to hearing more of your experiences and hope you have a lovely time studying in Paris!~

God Bless! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lisa,

Welcome, and glad you posted. Sounds like you are meant to be in Paris. Lucky you!

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Celtac
New Friend

Post by Celtac »

Dear Lisa,

Pleasure to meet you and thanks for sharing your experiences.

I would like to return to Paris as it has been a very long time...back in High School days.

Good Luck with your studies.

Warmest Regards,

David (Celtac)
The heart and benevolent and kind the most resembles God.

Robert Burns
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: 247, Paris & "attonement"...

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

laf247 wrote: i just got to Paris last week, and i'll be studying French for the next few months--if i get into the grad school program here, i'll be staying for a couple years. one of my Guides/Teachers is VERY happy i am in this city... maybe the one who was speaking to me in French that day? i am still quite new to the whole communicating-with-my-Guides/Teachers/Angels thing, but i will keep you posted on my progress.
Welcome Lisa! :mrgreen:
Wow.. Paris.. it's a dream of mine to learn French and go there. I love learning new languages. I very much want to study French. Are you enjoying Paris?

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello & welcome Lisa! Paris would be the best place to learn French, at least! This bloody eejit is trying to learn it in Corsica!!! With a bunch of thorough-bred Corsicans for company!! (What a wally, eh??) :lol:

Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lisa,

I am happy to see you posting and to hear your experiences. I can't wait to hear your impressions of Paris and what you experience there. We just heard from Midwayers in that area. Midwayer Brusque and Angelique. Perhaps you will run into either one of these Midwayers one of these days.

I also wanted to let you know that there is also a French List of Celestial messages if you are interested. The messages are translated from the English List messages and might be another tool in practicing the French language. They can be sent directly to your inbox or can be read in the French section of the message board. http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=25
take care... so nice to meet you! :D
Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Welcome Lisa,
Lovely to meet you, have a great time.
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda