I'm in search of my Twin Flame are you ?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
TheAwakening
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I'm in search of my Twin Flame are you ?

Post by TheAwakening »

Some interesting things to share...

Let me give you a little history of my experience, It's kind of private but I have nothing to hide. All my life I was self driven, had allot of relationships that always seemed to end abruptly to never hear from the women again, ever.

Last year I was real bad, approximately one year ago on Feb 12th it all ended. I was with my girlfriend around 11pm at night, who know it may of been 11:11 because I wasnt awake yet and I felt this feeling like someone was touching me. I looked up and saw the energy swirling on the ceiling. I got up and walked over to a corner in my bedroom because I immediately felt embarrassed. Like alot of people were looking at me. Out of the darkness about 20 to 50 souls came out of no where at got real close. They all reached out and touched my neck and said. You dont have to do this anymore! This is what true love feels like. WHEN THEY TOUCHED ME. I immediately felt bliss unlike I ever felt before. I would like to describe it to you but think its un appropriate for this form. I think you get the hint. From that moment on my life changed. My ex girlfriend, ex wife and as a matter of fact everyone, stopped seeing me and talking to me. I felt so alone. I lost all my houses, my income and almost every possession I ever thought was important. I was homeless, broke and lonely.

Now I know what happened, it was my preparation for things to come. It was a purging of the bad old me to the new spiritual soul I have always been. I was just trapped in this body.

Just two weeks ago after many studies and learning from all of you kind souls here. I have awaken my true inner self. So every day about two weeks ago I mediate and call my twin soul and other prayers. Within one day, I kid you not, all my ex girlfriends call me, I mean ex from 15 years ago out of the blue. Is that power. Women that fit my vision come across my path every day almost every hour. But nothing has happened. Last night I just learned that we must let our twin soul come from within first. So true, we must complete our awakening by re uniting with our twin soul "flame" inside first and then if it's meant to be he or she will come.

I believe I am days away from meeting her. The vibration is out and she has awaken as well. I know she is looking for me ! Together we will do great works together for all mankind...

Have I told you guys I love you... I love you....

I am so happy to be apart of you that is me.

I am almost there because of you that was always in me....

I wish you Bliss

We are all coming together as I envisioned it since I was a kid. So exciting...
In the all the history of mankind ! This is the best time to be alive and awaken, for we are the true earth light workers "warriors" that will unite all.

Trust me on this I have seen it and been seeing allot of 55 and 555's which mean buckle your seat belts, great change is coming.

Love your brother

Christopher
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Its great to be open and to let things go and be honest with ourselves and change for the better!

Happy for you!

Keep on truckin! 8) :wink:

Take care

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

amazing story, and i have to say that i am also looking for my twin flame...but i feel like i need to do something first before i can meet her or attract her to me. I dunno maybe its just in my head, but hopefully something will happen...
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
GREGORIOUS
Family

Re: I'm in search of my Twin Flame are you ?

Post by GREGORIOUS »

TheAwakening wrote:Some interesting things to share...
Have I told you guys I love you... I love you....
I am so happy to be apart of you that is me.
I am almost there because of you that was always in me....
I wish you Bliss
Love your brother
Christopher
Dear Christopher,
Thank you so much for your story.
And a big Thank You! as well for your kind and honest words.
You seriously made me have a little cry (happy one) and a big smile.
Infinite Love To You,
;+) +Greg+ (+;
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
TheAwakening
Busy Bee

My Friends "Check this Out"

Post by TheAwakening »

After I posted this I finally found the road home... WOW not even 5 hours went by and I am now ONE.... I have found my TWIN FLAME... They reside inside first then they bring a body to you. So after posting this I was driving to a meeting for investors for a business to unite all souls, of which they said ok they want to be partners... THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY FELLOW SOULS FOR THE DOORWAY... This business will change the world...

Anyway, I am so excited I been jumping up and down all night. SOOOOOO
I got in my car driving and I said I finally figured it out thanks to a you tube video on twin flames last night... Which said in order to find your twin Flame you must first allow it to unify with you within your self first and you will soon be paired with a body that is your twin flame.... DO YOU GET IT ?

We love or self right, so our twin flame is the one we love, us !!! so deep but yet so simple... So as I was driving I said ok I let you in I love you and will never let you go... I love you...

Wouldnt you know time prompts came up 555 then a plate 444 then 222 it was going crazy...

The cd I was playing started talking to me like it was my twin flame... things like Stevy Nicks saying players always keep on playing, but wind or rain I will always be there, others like we are united now, others like you don't have to look any further I was always here and then finnaly we have just begun I waited for you forever IT WAS CRAZY... I WAS IN TEARS THE WHOLE WAY...

I AM ONE..............................

I AM ONE........... I am so happy I cant even type...... People our twin flame is inside first then they bring someone that is human that we invision we could be with... As I thinketh So it shall be...

Our body is truly just a vehicle which our soul conciseness uses. Who is to say we are not already one with heaven and our twin flame. One just needs to awaken to our sleep we have been in since we were born... I quess the movie the MATRIX portrayed it the best.

My friends I cannot contain myself, I am in bliss and I wish it for you....

Love to all, for that is all we really have...

Your eternal brother

Christopher

My vibration goes out to all of you
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

:cheers:

:D Happy that you are happy!

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Christopher, you may have possibly connected with your twin soul in spirit, this soul may be deceased or alive on this planet... :) Either way you will feel their energy and connection. Hope you are lucky enough to meet this person in the flesh....

I loved your story...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
TheAwakening
Busy Bee

Time will tell

Post by TheAwakening »

Your right Sarah

I feel she is alive and if my inner voice is right I should meet her this month...

Or maybe yesterday was the meeting huh.... either way I feel blessed. I really hope she is alive because after taking a year off from being with another person. I would really like to have that company again but with the my twin flame...

Thanks for listening

Your eternal brother

Christopher
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Dear Christopher:

I know the feeling all to well. As soon as I was awakened, I asked my husband for a divorce and a bunch of old flames from my past popped back into my life. I was ready to find "The One" and start a new relationship...but it didn't seem to happen with any of the old flames popping up into my life.

I was wanting too much for it to be them when you're not to suppose to attach yourself to anyone in specific. So I've grown from my experiences and have learned more about myself. I must grown within and heal first before I jump into any relationship.

I now put myself and the service of God first. I go with the flow and will let my knight in shining amour come to find me.

Good thing happen for those who wait.

Be happy and have faith Christopher for I too await for my Twin Flame so that we can work side by side for God.

Love and light.

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
TheAwakening
Busy Bee

Liz Liz

Post by TheAwakening »

You are so right.... WOW that happened to you to, very cool.

Yeah all my old relationships came to the surface the first week and then faded off except one, My first love of 21, she and I talk evey Monday now after not talking to her for 20 years... Is that a blessing or what. We laugh like we were still dating... Anyway, she is married but unhappy. I told her I can only give what she already knows inside, I believe she is about to join us and awake... I can tell when someone is ready and she has all the signs....

Anyway I really want to do only gods work, soul work what ever you want to call it. I feel soul groups gave me two ideas from heaven to do as a business and I am trying to get over not taking the step to execute the idea. So I will do it....

I to look forward to my twin soul working side by side for the service of god..

I love all of you...

My vibration is so high now...

Your eternal brother

Christopher