Back into The Southern Hemisphere - They are Back !!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Bella11:11
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Back into The Southern Hemisphere - They are Back !!!

Post by Bella11:11 »

:D Welcome Back Midwayers, Primary, Secondary :D

Thankyou for all your efforts in Gaza, I send my love & graditude out to you all! :salut:

I am glad your back, i missed you all very much, & i thankyou for your time prompts in the late hours of last night and the early hours of this morning...Time prompted consecutive on the dot :lol: every hour.

And to hear of the Monteri.... Im very excited!

I think I have just met one.. only a couple of weeks ago, i was a little weary to be honest,as she was tall , so very tall, white long hair, Long drapping outfit..which was all okay for my eyes, but her face was daunting to look at, i think she knew i got a little frightened, as i only saw her for maybe 30 seconds. ...& she was gone.

Has anyone else seen them? George? Geoff... ?
If so what did they look like, i wonder if this was one of the Monteri..

God Bless :salut:
Love & Light
~~ If you have a Hole in your heart, the best way to fill it, is to give away what you wish you had ~~
TheAwakening
Busy Bee

I didnt know what was happening

Post by TheAwakening »

For about a week or so the visions were gone. Now I know why they were busy.

Welcome back

Love

Your brother

Christopher
Bella11:11
Old Friend

Post by Bella11:11 »

Its Such a Comforting Feeling

Love & light Brother
Bella
~~ If you have a Hole in your heart, the best way to fill it, is to give away what you wish you had ~~
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi All,

I can tell you what I know (or think I know), which isn't a great deal.

What I'm sure about is that Midwayers are all "brought into being" (born, created or eventuated) as mature beings. They do not, cannot age. So, if you become aware of someone "ancient looking" he/she is definitely not a Midwayer.

The Mentory are a group of beings from all quarters in the local universe -- a vast number of different beings -- some ex-mortals and Midwayers amongst them, sure. Most are of kinds we have never even heard of, but all are of super intelligence.

Some did not use their healing and teaching talents to the advantage of others. They are doing so now. Some have the innate drive to progress others in any way, and they are here with us, because, remember, free will is this universe's undeniable personal prerogative.

Undoubtedly, like our imported Midwayer, Mathew, and his crew of 9 others, they have put their Paradise journey on hold to progress us.

We've gotta get used to their looks. :) We might look rather ugly to them. :shock:

The Mentori are amongst the most capable Teachers, Inventors, and Healers to follow Michael's mandates to get this planet "out of the gutter," at last, no holds barred.

Hugs.....
:bigsmurf:
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

We've gotta get used to their looks. We might look rather ugly to them.
Hehehehe
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.