Quick questions

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
midwinter_mist
New Friend

Quick questions

Post by midwinter_mist »

Hey all, I looked in the FAQs but couldn't see anything regarding this so here it goes: I've been seeing 2-minute-before-and-after signals, like 9:07, 5:53, 12:10, 2:24, things like that. What does it mean? Could it be that they want to talk to me?

Also, could it be that the signals are based on my thoughts? Sometimes, I'd see a signal, only to see a different type of signal after having a change of mind/thought. The signals I saw today varied: 1:11, 12:34 and 12:11. That's what I figured but I just wanted to clarify my guess.

Feedback would be much appreciated. :)

Love,
Marissa
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Also, could it be that the signals are based on my thoughts?
yes. :D
the is the first thing i do when i receive a prompt...is to analyze my thoughts at the time.

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Quick questions

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

midwinter_mist wrote:I've been seeing 2-minute-before-and-after signals, like 9:07, 5:53, 12:10, 2:24, things like that. What does it mean? Could it be that they want to talk to me?
If you're prompted at all, then they want to talk to you. You could practise meditation to communicate more effectively. Also, try not to watch the clock. A prompt is defined by the way you feel when you receive it. For example, if there's a sudden urge to look at the clock, almost like a whisper in your ear, or when your eyes seem to be dragged to the clock (without thinking about it), then that is a prompt. Sometimes people get a bit excited and start watching the clock.. you don't need to do that. If the midwayers want to prompt you, they will simply do it. Let it come naturally.
midwinter_mist wrote:Also, could it be that the signals are based on my thoughts?
Yes, absolutely. For example; when i am feeling glum, down about life, or depressed, and having negative thoughts, i will often get :44. This symbolises (to me) pure love. It's the midwayers' way of reassuring me, and letting me know that i am loved, no matter what i'm feeling at the time. Another example; if i'm striving towards a goal, and they believe i am making progress, they will prompt me with 12:34. The increasing numbers indicate progress. If i'm moving further away from my goal, and not trying hard enough to succeed.. i may get 3:21.
midwinter_mist wrote:Sometimes, I'd see a signal, only to see a different type of signal after having a change of mind/thought.
Maybe they are trying to help you to monitor your thoughts?

Hope this helps.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Norah
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Norah »

I agree that it's important to relax and allow fora true prompt--a completely simple and natural "noticing," and not trying to read too much into it. Also, I've learned from a friend who did not reset her clock for daylight savings, that it's not about the actual consenual "time", well, of course, because anyone's clock could be a few minutes off!) it's about the number and the pattern and about the feelings associated with the occurrence. In other words, she hasn't been prompted at the hour and minute of 2:33, she's been prompted when the clock is reading 3:33