what about 3:14?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
wintersun
New Friend

what about 3:14?

Post by wintersun »

Hello,

I'm very new. I have seen 3:14 over and over. I wake up to my clock in the middle of the night, I see it on my radio station, the time, you name it. it seems to be my number since I can remember. can anyone tell me the significance of this number? much appreciated.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi wintersun,
You could try meditation or asking who is it? Welcome aboard. It's one of those questions you will get an answer to with patience.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
hamster whisperer
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hamster whisperer »

3.14 is the approximation of pi in mathematics. Used to find area and circumference of circles.
Do you work in any kind of mathematical or technical field? Maybe the angels thought you'd respond to it for that or some other circular reason.
Love,
Jill
math and science teacher
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Wintersun!

It is 2:22 as I write! Welcome to this most beautiful place! I have been seeing 3:14 too, and like Lilly I thought about Pi, not knowing much about mathematics.

A friend of mine who is very aware, was in meditative state, and he believed he had a message that was for me and he thought it was to read the bible John 3.14.

Here is the scripture in John.

You Must Be Born Again
3:1 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2 This man came to Jesus [1] by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.” 3 Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again [2] he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 4 Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?” 5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. [3] 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You [4] must be born again.’ 8 The wind [5] blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

9 Nicodemus said to him, “How can these things be?” 10 Jesus answered him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and yet you do not understand these things? 11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, but you [6] do not receive our testimony. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man. [7] 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in him may have eternal life. [8]

God Bless! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Wintersun,
Even though your 3:14 prompt may not be one used more extensively by the Midwayers that does not mean that there is not some significance for you with this number. For example, my very first prompt was not what seems the norm either. It was my birthday...one of the few numbers that I would have noticed or that would have grabbed my attention. While you may not immediately know its' significance, keep digging and keep open to the answers when they come. The answer for you may be discovered in a book, or perhaps a page number (as Tannis suggested) of any book that is important to you...you may find the answers on line...even on the streets while driving around... and it could very well be a special prompt number of the particular Midwayer who is with you...
I do suspect that their is significance to your 3:14 number. Asking, getting quiet and listening, patience and time will most likely provide you the answer.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the board. I love the name you chose. Reminds me of a long ago cold winter day in Ohio ..sitting outside by the creek but with the warm sun lighting up my insides. Ahh...memories...love the good ones. :)
love,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Wintersun,

This may not be related to your 3:14 prompt, but it's fascinating to see PI represented by a crop circle: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ircle.html

I suspect that there's more to that event than having us guess that the circle is a representation of PI. After drawing similar diagrams for 3.13 and 3.15, I see that 3.15 is well-balanced spiral geometry. When these digits are mapped to concentric circles having 10 segments, all three numbers (3.13,3.14,3.15) terminate on the same outer circle after the 13 digits after 3.1 are processed:

This might suggest that, despite the seeming randomness of PI digits, there is underlying stability in its randomness ... whatever that means.
wintersun
New Friend

Post by wintersun »

thank you all for your replies.I have previously thought of these list of things that pertain to the 3:14 i am expericnecing..One, The book of John, the Pi,and also as strange as it seems, the time that is in the movie amityville horror.(its recurring as well) i dont like that choice to ponder on. but it is what it is, I have to take all signs alike in this world of puzzles.

what is difficult ,is to make something of it. As one of my friends always says,"you cant make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t". lol. what I mean by that is, All the signs are so different from each otehr, how could there be a way to make anything usfeul out of such random and scattered sign?.

Maybe I have to read between the lines. take all the variables and see what is left, not what is present. but what would that be?? what is the opposite of bible and evil and math? answer could be....unbalance? chaos? a sign to fix something?

I guess meditation may have the answers.

BTW, wintersun is from a song title i love from teh christian band ,"out of the grey".

strange,....out of the grey. ironic isnt it?

ps,....the crop circle caught my attention as I have been having some things happen in my life that seems sort of,"out of this world".
who here, believes in sasquatch? I have recently began a world of being an attractor for them. could that somehow be part of the deal here? of course it just landed in my lap, this strange gift.