tracing thoughts during time prompt

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AiR1k
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

tracing thoughts during time prompt

Post by AiR1k »

i don't remember who told me this, but it makes a lot of sense-
that is simply to take note of your thoughts when you notice a time such as 11:11-
this has helped me determine the difference between,
recognizing the time to be 11:11 versus recognizing the time to be 11:11 while having true meaning.
i'm sure one could argue that seeing 11:11 at all time's serves some importance-
but there are time's where i question when i am looking at the clock and wondering if i am looking at it because my mind has been, "trained" to recognize the time.
this goes for all prompts- whether it be 11:11, or 2:22, so on and so on.
you see- when you take note of your thoughts, and catch a prompt-
the feelings emitted, the self-reflection, all of this(and more) is taken into account-
the level of importance varies based off of the thoughts that had been occurring as well as comparing its relevance.
i guess in the end what i am trying to say is-
to be aware of your life and what's going on especially when you happen to catch some kind of synchronicity- whether that synchrony be through a digital reading- or something only you could recognize.
i think these prompts were meant to be personal-
that's what makes it yours-
i just wanted to thank you, whoever shared this information- because it has truly helped.
and the road keeps going.
:}

until then-
love
Last edited by AiR1k on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D :D :D :D :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Vasudha
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Tracing thoughts during a time prompt

Post by Vasudha »

Hi Air1K

I'm still not sure what i'm supposed to do when i see these prompts. I do acknowledge i have the presence of these wonderful people but I find that being aware of the prompts puts me on high alert and my thought process is disrupted. Its like the prompts become a distraction as opposed to being a guidance. Yet if i don't see them i feel quite sad!
Vasudha :)
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Vasudha... :)

Please take a little read through this link, if you haven't done already....

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Vasudha
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Thank u

Post by Vasudha »

Thank you, Sarah!

Right after i posted my question, i realized i should go through all the posts instead of taking the lazy way out :)

This forum is so very helpful in understanding what is happening...

:)
Vasudha :)
AiR1k
Family

Post by AiR1k »

hey vasudha,
welcome to the forums! :D

there are moments when i receive a prompt and am caught off guard-
i don't want to say i'm distracted(although that might be the case)- i just become kind of ecstatic. it happened today and i wanted to share-
thought this would be the appropriate place. heh. :}

i picked up dinner tonight- the total came out to be 11:11- when i received my order from the person handing me my meal-(i can't really explain this in words so i'm going to use this face)---> there was a weird feeling and we were both kind of just starring at each other like this: O_O
ahaha, oh man- i'm still laughing about it.
don't get me wrong- we were very friendly to each other- perhaps just something in the air? ;]
anyways- as i drove away i started laughing and was just very happy in general- and overall- the experience, although small- was so appreciative. it was just being able to see it- and feel something from seeing it.
that was so amazing on its own and there was nothing more to it.

of course i'm not sure if i'd be saying the same thing if i had not become conscious of the time in the first place. but still-
i enjoy the experience- and i think sometimes, that is enough meaning alone, when receiving the time prompt.
:}