I'm Back and With a New 11:11 Story!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
melodicuniverse
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

I'm Back and With a New 11:11 Story!

Post by melodicuniverse »

Well hello ladies and gentlemen, after a few months of not logging in here, I'm back! Not only am I back, but have an interesting 11:11 story too! :)

Ok, so for starters I'll get you up to speed of what's happened in my life since my last visit. Firstly back in September, I lost my radio job and was forced to moved back in with my parents again. Then a couple months later I turned 25 on November 1st (All Saint's Day), inwhich I had a crummy birthday. So to make up for it, a couple friends of mine treated me to a birthday/holiday event in Chicago a couple weeks later. Then I had a wonderful thanksgiving, and eventually christmas and new years, which is nice. However things lately have been really going downhill, which brings me to my 11:11 story.

It all started when I learned that my parents and oldest brother were going over to a family friend's house today for a little dinner party. Since I had never seen their house and they're selling it soon, I asked if I could go. My parents rudely said "You're NOT invited, sorry." ...that comment was devistating to me, considering yesterday I was told to come along by the family friends and even my brother wanted me to. So its my parents that don't want me to be there

We talked about it this morning again and they were horrible about it. They told me it was embarassing to mention that I have never seen their house (which is why they invited me over yesterday). I was fuming, absolutely upset as to why my parents would say that and also why they wouldn't include me in something like this when they always used to. So I came downstairs to this room and was pacing and back forth. I wanted to know what was happening to make them act this way towards me. SO I sit down at this computer, nearly in tears ..I log onto my youtube account and was going to listen to music (that usually helps me out). Without thinking I clicked on a random playlist, went to a random page and click on the first song on that page. It turned out the song was on the 11th page in that playlist, song was titled It's Gonna Be Alright (the lyrics fit the situation perfectly) and I look down at the clock and its 11:11 AM!!

I was astonished, but at the same time its like wow ...I'm really loved even when it seems like no one cares. Infact out loud I even said "ha how funny, I got the message ...thanks" LOL. Its wonderful to know that even when you're alone, you're not ...you're always surrounded by many who love you with all their heart.
Melody, Harmony, Love and Peace To All. :)

Ryan***
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

Dear Ryan:

First of all I'm sending you some hugs...here you go :love ((((((hugs))))).

I thought your story/experience was truly sad that your parents treated you like they did. But in the end the angels came and comforted you by prompting you with 1111.

Thank you so kindly for sharing your experience with us....I am grateful.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇