911 and 11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
U-RANO
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

911 and 11:11

Post by U-RANO »

A friend of mine and I were getting ready to sleep on the night of 9/10 and we both noticed the time 1:11, plus I had been noticing either 11:11 or 1:11 two nights before that in sequence, and very often that week.

The morning of 9:11 the phone rang and I immediately looked at the digital clock again and it was 11:11, the coincidence of the phone and time and the night before prompted me to say to my friend: "THIS CALL IS VERY IMPORTANT".

It was my friend Robert at the time who was more into the news than anyone I knew then. He yelled: "Put on the televison, WE ARE AT WAR!!!"

At the time all we knew was that one plane had crashed into the WTC and others were on their way to more carnage. We spent that day watching the events on tv.

My seeing 1:11 is less frequent now, but prior to that it was very common place.

Imagine my surprise when I saw this website....I had started to read the Urantia book again RECENTLY , since I first found it in 1979.

My name is Manuel.

Hi to all of you seekers!
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Manuel!

So great you could join us! I enjoyed your first post! Welcome to a world of beauty and growth in love~!

I am so very happy to meet you and can certainly relate to your exitment of finding this board! I googled 11:11(as I wrote 11:11 I looked at my clock to see 12:34(a sign of progression) lol about 2 years ago and I can tell you only in words which are limited to express feeling, but it has been an amazing awakening!

I send you my love, God Bless and hope to share more soon! :sunny:
Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Manuel,

Welcome to our site.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Manuel,
Lovely to meet you.
lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
U-RANO
Old Friend

Well, well, well....

Post by U-RANO »

Nice welcome by justylonging1111, Geof and lilly. Thanks!!

I was on yahoo with my son last night after posting here, ( we contact each other very little) and I asked him if 1:11 or 11:11 meant anything to him, but it did not ring a bell to him, so I refrained from sending him here or explaining what it means to me. I did give him a link to the Urantia book and it did go over his head even though he is a well read young man.He is a bit religious, but I have not delved deeply into what are his beliefs.

My finding that book was an amazing coincidence, and though my belief in it is firm, and everyone should know all that info, I have to let God or
some other entity decide when he is ready for serious knowledge.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi U-RANO,
I'd never attempt to tell anyone what faith to follow. The prompts will come to those who are ready to see them and hopefully take notice.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
U-RANO
Old Friend

Post by U-RANO »

Thanks !!
I'm glad to hear that (or be reminded) since sometimes we are so eager to share what has great value to us, we get pushy, and that usually works backwards.
Furnish your House, Nourish your Body, Cleanse your Soul, Educate your Mind, and then Realize your Spirit.
New Friend

Re: 911 and 11:11

Post by 217113 »

[quote="U-RANO"]A friend of mine and I were getting ready to sleep on the night of 9/10 and we both noticed the time 1:11, plus I had been noticing either 11:11 or 1:11 two nights before that in sequence, and very often that week.

The morning of 9:11 the phone rang and I immediately looked at the digital clock again and it was 11:11, the coincidence of the phone and time and the night before prompted me to say to my friend: "THIS CALL IS VERY IMPORTANT".

It was my friend Robert at the time who was more into the news than anyone I knew then. He yelled: "Put on the televison, WE ARE AT WAR!!!"

At the time all we knew was that one plane had crashed into the WTC and others were on their way to more carnage. We spent that day watching the events on tv.

[quote]

Twin towers = l l = 11
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome to this Site Manuel, nice to have you here!

My son see's 11:11, 111 etc a lot! He's 8, but already he's able to heal. Today he did a healing on his dad and kept remarking: "My hands are burning hot!" a good sign, apparently. I agree with Lilly about forcing one's beliefs on loved One's. All my children have slightly differing views to me. My daughter loves The Indian Saints, especially Krishna and Yogananda.

Anyway, I'll shut up now, again, it's very nice to have you here,

Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
fishtex
New Friend

Post by fishtex »

U-RANO, it's interesting how you described your notice of the time prompts in relation to 9/11. I had a similar experience except I first started noticing the prompts shortly after 9/11/01. I started by seeing 9:11 which is what initially peaked my interest, then I was seeing anything:11, then it was almost always just 11:11.

After I got enough of those and assumed I was going looney, I googled it and found these guys and this great site and it changed my life spiritually.

Glad to hear your story!
U-RANO
Old Friend

Post by U-RANO »

fishtex wrote:U-RANO, it's interesting how you described your notice of the time prompts in relation to 9/11. I had a similar experience except I first started noticing the prompts shortly after 9/11/01. I started by seeing 9:11 which is what initially peaked my interest, then I was seeing anything:11, then it was almost always just 11:11.

After I got enough of those and assumed I was going looney, I googled it and found these guys and this great site and it changed my life spiritually.

Glad to hear your story!
Thanks fishtex! I had told that story to a few of my buddies, but no one had anything to add or comment to it, after a while I stopped telling it.

I have always been paying attention to numbers (rather than names etc) since even though I am not a fan of math in any form, events coinciding with numbers fascinated me since my late teens, for instance>

I decided to move to NYC and even though it was totally impromptu,(let's not talk anymore about Nyc and the Village,lets move there now) later I noticed that it was feb22 1969,( 22 and 69) then that the two towers in Nyc were under construction "now two (towers) replace in size one (empire state building)I thought" and I imagined that meant something in itself, so I kept my heart open to numbers,,,two tall towers are in shape similar to two 1's.

Still that year I stayed at 2 St Marks place,(hotel Valencia) then 69 St Marks place (shelter for boys) later the shelter got me a job with the Post office, where I worked for 1 year and one month,
and the Zip code there was 10001.Also the zip code of the empire state building on same street, where we also did mail work was 10001.

It's good to know that you are not looney, but if we are, then at least that we are not alone. :))
Furnish your House, Nourish your Body, Cleanse your Soul, Educate your Mind, and then Realize your Spirit.