Be thankful for life itself.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Lefty5496
Busy Bee

Be thankful for life itself.

Post by Lefty5496 »

Hello everyone,

I want to share with you an interesting lesson I've learned. I'm not sure if any of you are aware of an "EB Games"?? Anyways it's a retail store the sells video games & systems etc...... Anyways just before closing time, two men entered the store armed with handguns. They robbed our tills and got away with roughly $900. I saw my life flash before my eyes as the guns were waved & eventually loaded inches away from my face.

It got to the point where I was on my knees, eyes closed..... and basically listening for the sound of the gun to confirm the fact that I was going to die.

I try to make light of it all -- but I also see it as a blessing in disguise! Sometimes things have a funny way of working out, I was feuding with my father and haden't spoke to him for close to 5 months. It would have been a shame that if anything happened to me, the suffering my father would have went through. There is no room for bitterness inside of any one of you.

Long story short - It took a handgun to my head, to realize how childish we were both acting..... I gainedd the courage, and sucked it up and picked up the phone lastnight and got in touch with my dad.

I learned to be more thankful & appreciative for life itself..... and never hold in feelings -- or ever let things go unsaid.

Patrick
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Patrick,
That's a pretty nasty experience to go through. I'm glad you called your father. Take care now.
Love lilly xox :sunny:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
GREGORIOUS
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear Patrick,
That sure was quite a horrific event.
I am sorry to hear that you and the other employee(s) had to got through such trauma.
I've never and don't want to ever have to experience what you went through.
I am glad that the event worked itself out into a +positive+ one being that you were able to regain your relationship with your father.
Not a lot of things are as important as being in touch with the people and things that matter most to your Heart.
Thank you for sharing your story as it touched me and I felt the need to let you know this.
Hello and Welcome to You as well. I don't believe I've ever had taken the opportunity to express that to you.
Infinite Love,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

Dear Patrick:

Welcome and everything happens for a reason whether bad or good. We have to go through certain experiences in life to grow and become stronger in the heart and soul.

I'm glad to know you are here and alive friend. Glad to meet you. :D

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God

PS-I wasn't in contact with my mom for 11 years and after becoming spiritual I forgave her and we are best friends now.
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇