<Newbie - 11:11 has been driving me nuts for a few month

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Tom Carr
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

<Newbie - 11:11 has been driving me nuts for a few month

Post by Tom Carr »

Hi all who is reading,

I feel a little nuts and nervous even posting on this site about my 11:11 stuff, seems a little too crazy although I'm very open minded about things out of the ordinary but my dealings with the number 11 just seems to follow me where ever I go.

I’ll just give you a little of my past regarding this number.

I was born on the 11th of December. I've live in just three houses all of which are 11 by chance. I found out my wife was pregnant on the 11th. The number 11 just seems to crop up everywhere in my life but I just took it as coincidence and it probably is.

It is only untill recently that I have noticed things regarding 11 more and more.

I lost my mother last year on the 16th of July 2008 and took us all by shock, then just couple of weeks after the funeral I found out that my wife had been having an affair for only a couple of weeks (I found this out on the 11th of August), so as you can guess things weren’t too great (I’m not looking for a sympathy vote so please don’t take it as one).

So soon after my wife left I was in a mess for some time, then as things started to look up for me a little I started hearing a little voice in my head (if you think I’m crackers I’ll understand), I was asking questions and I was hearing a reply very clear. I use to ask where things were because I kept losing stuff and when I was at my wits end I would ask and then I looked where I was prompted to and it would be there.

I put the voice as being my mother helping me though my difficult time. I use to ask for her advice all the time and it was like she was with me.

Anyway after a while I started to think it was all in my head and it was my imagination playing tricks on me, so I stop talking to the voice.

It was at this point that the number 11 came to me again mainly. At first I put it as coincidence. I would glace at my phone for the time, my microwave for the time and my computer and I would get figures like 1:01 , 18:11, 6:11 etc etc, but never thought any of it. It was over the Christmas period that I started to notice 11:11 but at first it was coincidence again and again. Then it would be happening all the time.

My electricity went off and I haven’t adjusted the time but hey most of the time at a glace 11:11 is there.

When I seen the number it’s not because I want to know the time, I just happen to see it.

Am I going completely mad!

If so kick me off the forum and I’ll understand completely.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Dear Tom,

You are not mad atall. :) We all here have the same experiences, i am so sorry to hear about your problems in the past.

The voice could either be your thought adjuster (a fragment of God) the inner voice or your guide, midwayer friend, or like you said, you mum...

We look forward to more of your posts,

Take care,

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Well hello there Tom!

So very nice you could join us my friend! No I do not in any way believe you are nuts and in fact have been called a little off the rocker my self! lol

You were meant to find this place and you will learn so much, and the people you will meet will just about blow you away, with their kindness and love!

Take your time Tom and I would suggest that you do once again start paying attention to that voice you were listening to, which was not your own! I am happy for you Tom!

I too have experienced many times looking for something and having it appear right before my eyes, I was guided to it!

Well I hope to talk to you soon and share more of your experiences!

God Bless you and yours Tom with the Light of Love! :sunny:
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Tom,
Welcome to our site. You're in good company here.
Love lilly xox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear Tom,
Hello and a Big Welcome to You here.
You are definitely not crackers, as you put it, at all.
And I'm happy to hear that you have ' that little voice ', as most do not.
Seeing 11's is a wonderful thing. Hope you get more 11:11's.
And why kick you off the forum ?
From what you've posted You Belong Here, and as well I fully believe that you were meant to find this wonderful family.
We pretty much All experience this phenomena, and it is nothing to fear.
This is a very spiritual place you've found here and I hope you have fun on your journey ! ! ! !
If you haven't done so already, check out the FAQ'S section. FAQ'S is Frequently Asked Questions and a good place to start checking things out:
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
Love To You,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: <Newbie - 11:11 has been driving me nuts for a few mo

Post by Geoff »

Tom Carr wrote: then as things started to look up for me a little I started hearing a little voice in my head (if you think I’m crackers I’ll understand), I was asking questions and I was hearing a reply very clear. I use to ask where things were because I kept losing stuff and when I was at my wits end I would ask and then I looked where I was prompted to and it would be there.

I put the voice as being my mother helping me though my difficult time. I use to ask for her advice all the time and it was like she was with me.

Anyway after a while I started to think it was all in my head and it was my imagination playing tricks on me, so I stop talking to the voice..
Dear Tom,

Welcome to our site.

Well you have come to the right place for voices. We feel very special if we can discern "foreign" thoughts in our minds, as these come from celestials or ex-mortals. Both are possible sources. If you are very very lucky, you can hear your Indwelling Spirit, but thats a rare thing.

You have had a tough six months, so I hope things are now going to be up and up.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
TheAwakening
Busy Bee

Welcome

Post by TheAwakening »

My brother,

You are being called to awake. The people on this board are the most caring people I have meet in the last 40 years.

Often we go through great losses in order to open up for a true message.

A year ago I lost my family and all of my possession. I felt like dieing, I was no better then a homeless person. Then the 11 11 prompts came to me and now I feel at home with my new family.

Look through the board and rest assured you are not crazy... Ask for guidance and it will come faster then you think.

As the world changes so will we. Embrace the change and welcome.

Your brother

Christopher
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Hi and I'm glad you found us. I found "us"..lol..over one year ago.

It's like coming home to the family you never knew you had. Why do I say this? We are all experiencing the same thing and it is all familiar to "us" ...so we are called to gather together...like coming home...a family reunion. We all come from the same place...same creator...a sort of oneness.

Anyways, there is nothing to be afraid of. Love is everything everyone everywhere...you can't hide or run away from it...once you're hooked you never want to go back. I know that I've gotten a taste of it and I'm hooked....lol.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
TheAwakening
Busy Bee

I'm hooked

Post by TheAwakening »

Liz

You took the words out of my mouth. I am so hooked. I use to be a self absorbed business person. Had money and then lost it all. Now you could not pay me to do that life again. I want to work for us all.

Love

your brother

Christopher
Tom Carr
New Friend

Post by Tom Carr »

Thank you everyone here and god bless your souls.

At last I don’t feel alone. Your kind words are ones that I haven’t heard in a long time as we just continue with the struggle in life without blessing from each of our brothers and sisters. I feel now that hope is always on the doorstep waiting for the opportunity for it to be embraced.

My turning point was yesterday, I was stood in my kitchen and my ex-wife was texting me and I knew it was getting to my time of letting go and moving on with my life. I received a final text off her regarding my son and then turned around and there it was 11:11 on my microwave that holds the wrong time. I turn round and said to the 11:11, “okay enough is enough, I’m listening, I see you, what you want from me” then in return they said, “at last we have your attention”.

From then I felt that my life is just going to get better because, I didn’t feel alone anymore and I didn’t feel scared. I then opened my laptop and found this forum and all of you guys in a matter of minutes.

I don’t know what they/it wants from me or what I should do, although the voice tells me it will all become clear in time.

They/it (I don’t know if it is a they or an it) have told me that I need to go and see a Medium and they have been saying that since my mother died but I didn’t pursue it and the thoughts went away. Now they have come back and said, “There is someone there who needs to talk to you and they are still waiting to contact you”. I’m not scared of the voice and I understand I must do this. I guess unless I go and see if it is true I will never find out.

I know there are many charlatans out there and maybe all are and I’ve had something of being a sceptic about the whole Medium thing. I guess I must just do it!
ChildofGod
Family

Re: I'm hooked

Post by ChildofGod »

TheAwakening wrote:Liz

You took the words out of my mouth. I am so hooked. I use to be a self absorbed business person. Had money and then lost it all. Now you could not pay me to do that life again. I want to work for us all.

Love

your brother

Christopher
:P I have totally surrendered myself to the service of God.

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hello Tom welcome to the site :D

not mad at all..or crazy :wink: it is a part of our lives that not many are privy to is all...
know there are many charlatans out there and maybe all are and I’ve had something of being a sceptic about the whole Medium thing. I guess I must just do it!
we have all the answers to everything we have ever wanted to know.....
i think you may realize this....the answer is the voice within.

i would highly suggest meditation to get in better touch with the voice from within.....you could try a medium, but like you have stated...be careful if you do and choose wisely... :wink:

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
AJ

Post by AJ »

Hi Tom Carr. Very nice to meet you. I know a Tom Carr that lives in Lexington, Ky, very well. So that is cool!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tom,

I have enjoyed reading your heartfelt posts. Bless you, it sounds as if you have had such a tough 2008. I pray good things are in store for you and your loved ones in the new year.

This place is like a second home to me where I find love caring and support from all its members. If we can help you with any questions that may arise please feel free to ask.

Welcome...
Love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Tom Carr wrote:I know there are many charlatans out there and maybe all are and I’ve had something of being a sceptic about the whole Medium thing. I guess I must just do it!
Dear Tom,

That is true. Trust your guidance, if you don't have any personally recommended mediums. At worst, if they are hopeless, you will know. But you should be guided.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.