11:10 Giggling at me

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ODAAT
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

11:10 Giggling at me

Post by ODAAT »

Happy New Year,Y'all
It's a time of lighthearted enlightenment to say the least.
My consistant 11:11 prompts have always reminded me about something that is more than what it appears to be,and I look forward to these gestures of assuredness in times of uncertainty.
Lately,on numerous occasions,when I feel that familiar 11:11 feeling grasp me,and divert my attention to the Clock,TV,VCR,ect.it has been showing me 11:10 ? This happens alot ! Whats going on ? So now I wait.....say a prayer.... wait some more,and that 11:10 just seems to hang there for what seems to be an eternity.
I say to myself,OK lets focus here, and listen for that "still small voice"and then I feel the vibration of children laughing,a kind of playfull gigging,you know the way kids laugh when you have toilet paper on your shoe.I close my eyes and feel this acknowledgement,a joyous embrace comes over me,it assures me that all is ,as it is; and then when I look at the clock,it has passed to 11:16 What just happened ?(HA-HA very funny guys) Whatever these 11:10 encounters have in mind for me,it affords me the oppurtunity to realize that my Creator does love me,and will not let me be complacent in my lifes purpose,if I surrender to His will today.
Live,Love,Laugh, Bill D.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

I love what you just posted. It made me very happy!

Thanks!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
ODAAT
Busy Bee

Post by ODAAT »

Your most welcome.
When someone shares with you something of value,you have an obligation to share it with others.
silvrevo
Busy Bee

Post by silvrevo »

I think I read here that an 11;10 promt means that they want to speak with you,,,,,,,,,,NOW.
Less is More , More or Less.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

silvrevo wrote:I think I read here that an 11;10 promt means that they want to speak with you,,,,,,,,,,NOW.
That is absolutely how i interpret it.

If a certain number is special for you, in all likelihood the angels will use it to prompt you.

From day one i have been pretty specific in what certain prompts mean to me.. these invisible friends are so intelligent that they will use my own knowledge of the numbers as a guide on how to prompt me. I hope this makes sense.

11:10, for me, means "we want to speak with you".. usually is a gentle nudge for me to meditate.. the longer i put off meditation, the more 11:10's i get :lol: I do enjoy meditation, i just find it hard to switch off sometimes, and also don't always have the quiet atmosphere that i need... but meditation is important and they remind me of this. It's always a gentle nudge, too, when sometimes i deserve an elbow :lol:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
ODAAT
Busy Bee

Post by ODAAT »

Thanks,
The events to follow brought forth new meaning to the prompts that I was unawre of.At that same time,an old friend who I loved had passed on.Perhaps it was to say its about time you are listening,and coincedentaly,another loved one had considered suicide,but was directed to call me first. Thank God for God,I was able to redirect that stinking thinking. ODAAT