Did anyone notice ' a disturbance in the force' ?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
john
Old Friend

Did anyone notice ' a disturbance in the force' ?

Post by john »

Hi, my name is John , I live in Holland.
Is it just me or are the promts increasing the last couple a days?
Maybe its because Im watching to much television and stuff about these wars on our beloved mother earth ?

John
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi John,
Love your photo avatar!
You wrote:
Is it just me or are the promts increasing the last couple a days?
Maybe its because Im watching to much television and stuff about these wars on our beloved mother earth ?
Actually for George and I it has been just the opposite. We have seen fewer of our "friends"...Bzutu's 22's, Mathew's 33's, and the good Doctor Mendoza's 08s...Suddenly late this evening they were back and prompted us for three hours straight. Seems those busy Midwayers have been helping in a troubled area of the world.

We all have our work cut out for us spreading those seeds of peace and love don't we? Please don't give up. Peace will prevail some day.
love,
Sandy
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello John!

So very nice to meet you and I'm not sure that I have noticed more prompts in the last few days but I have experienced, while awake but in a trance many of these sort of surges of energy, which have been really beautiful to experience. I have felt them for some time now but not so many as in the last week or so!

Ask and you will receive!
Loads of Love Light! :sunny:
Tannis

Sandy! My Dear Lady!

I have missed you loads and want to thank you very much for your prayers for a computer! I received a brand new computer for Christmas from My Mom! :thumright:

It thrills me that I will be able to be more closely linked to you All, with more frequent communication on this most lovely space on the planet to Be, Now!

Oh wow, God is Good! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote:Actually for George and I it has been just the opposite. We have seen fewer of our "friends"...Bzutu's 22's, Mathew's 33's, and the good Doctor Mendoza's 08s...
Yeah I have not had many prompts of late.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Tannis, :sunny:
That is wonderful news, not just for you but for all of us! :D The whole board felt the loss when you were not able to visit as often.

Bless your dear mother and thank you God for giving you this special gift.
George and I send you a big {{{{Hug}}}}
Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello John,
it certainly could be the reason. there is much negativity being released into this world from all the conflicts going on, especially lately.

i would guess, that the prompts are telling you something....they have a message for you. more than likely it is information about how to cope with all the 'yucky' energies and such being thrown into the universe.

the answers lie within...within all of us and they are obtainable....we just have to learn to 'shush' our minds and listen... :D

(((hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~