Still baffled yet grateful

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Cathy
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Still baffled yet grateful

Post by Cathy »

I started seeing 11:11 May of 2002. I knew it meant something, so I did what everyone else does....I got all the info that i could. It all made since to me. Now 7 years later I still see 11:11 plus alot more. I see 222, 333, 444, 555, and exspecially 12:44. I've given my consent to the angels and my spirit guide to use me in whatever it is they want me to do. My question is, what am i supposed to do? I find myself frustrated at times b/c i keep seeing these numbers and i dont know what to do about it. Is there anyone else that runs into this dilemma?
Also I've noticed that when I tell people that i see these numbers, some of them start to notice them as well. This is all very mystifying and blessed. Any feed back would be well apperciated and thank you for taking the time to read this.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Still baffled yet grateful

Post by Geoff »

Cathy wrote:My question is, what am i supposed to do? I find myself frustrated at times b/c i keep seeing these numbers and i dont know what to do about it. .
Dear Cathy,

Well if you want to take it further, you have to learn to hear their thoughts, and that's achieved generally in meditation. Have you tried to meditate.

But, as a last thought, don't expect that they want you to change your life drastically. That's rarely the case. Mostly its being aware, and completing something important, like bringing up a child to know that there are angels.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Cathy,
Lovely to meet you. One suggestion is that you read the FAQ's in the first forum. Welcome.
lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Cathy
New Friend

Post by Cathy »

Thank you so much Geoff for you response. I have tried to meditate in the past but never followed through. I now know that that is the key to all of this.
silvrevo
Busy Bee

Post by silvrevo »

Cute Pic Cathy! And welcome.

You might want to pick up the CD from this site that walks you through the steps.
Less is More , More or Less.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Still baffled yet grateful

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Welcome! :D
Cathy wrote: My question is, what am i supposed to do? I find myself frustrated at times b/c i keep seeing these numbers and i dont know what to do about it.
Try acknowledging them out loud.. say "ok guys, i hear you, what do you want me to do?" Everyone's journey is different, but acknowledging the prompts is the first step, i believe. Have you read the FAQ? There is a wealth of useful information there.
Cathy wrote: Also I've noticed that when I tell people that i see these numbers, some of them start to notice them as well.
Yep, this happens.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.