OK SOMETHING is Changing I SEE 909

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
TheAwakening
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

OK SOMETHING is Changing I SEE 909

Post by TheAwakening »

So I want to thank everyone of you helping me forward in our natural progression. Yesterday I was have allot of activity happening. At the end of the night I sat and strated to get one with the energy as it moved in and around me. I could feel and see souls touching me. I love that part knowing they are there. It often brings tears of joy to my eyes. Then I said ok show me who we are and come to me in my drems and teach me.

I went to the bathroom and it was 909 I thought thats different. Proceeded to go to sleep and while dreaming I had a very vivid dream. I was with friends in a setting I knew. I think I was back home in New York and I noticed this bright star in the sky just like the one I notice every night in the western sky over my house. I like to think this how they watch me. Any way, as the dream went on people were dissapearing and no body could figure it out. I wanted to know what what was going on and got close to th scene were the people were missing. when I got there I saw th start coming dome and landed just a 1/2 mile in front of me. I rushed toward the area and found my friend that I havent seen for years coming out of this thing. I ran down and got on without no one seeing me. Then it started taking off like it was asending, when the beings saw me on the object they looked alarmed as if I shouldnt be there. They said you are very important and you need to be on the other side for mankind. They were very happy I made it but also wanted to urge the importance of my works on the other side. We were alll kind of crying with joy because it felt like lost family. They came back and I walked of naturally and into the general public with joy and peace.

This morning I got another 909 then allolt of 555, 444, 1144,1244,12,55,1155 and four cars with 111 on the plate. It's picking up like a wild fire. I looked up 909 and it says to do gods work.

Love your brother

Christopher
angellove
Busy Bee

Post by angellove »

Hi Chris,

I have Doreen's book angel numbers and the meaning for 909 in her book is:

909--"Keep Heaven fully in the center of your Divine life purpose. Talk to God about every aspect of your mission, and listen with an open mind and heart to the loving guidance that comes to you.

Maybe you had some feelings of doubt or were not sure about the guidance you received. I hope this helps you.

Blessings,

angellove :D
Michael Moethu
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: OK SOMETHING is Changing I SEE 909

Post by Michael Moethu »

During these days, i saw the number 909 repeatedly. But i do not know what will be happened next! Anyhow, thanks to everybody here.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Michael,
It's good to have you among us! :) Please feel free to share or ask questions. We may not have the answers but we will do our best to point you in a direction that may help.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
UncleN00b
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by UncleN00b »

I get 909's too. Equally, I get 606, 616, and 919.

And of course that's not even a smattering of the numbers I'm constantly getting. I guess my question is, what have you been normally seeing? Since you say 909 is something different, what were you getting before?
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Christopher,
Thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like your guides were listening, you asked and they answered! Welcome to the boards. You to Michael and angellove! :hithere

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.