what could it possibly mean to me

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
paradise
New Friend

what could it possibly mean to me

Post by paradise »

Ive just joined but have been seeing the numbers for a long time now and I still do, in the most unexpected circumstances.
So ive been on the spiritual search, have come full circle, and back to a place of confusion.My life still feels unfullfilled and these are once again just numbers to me.If there is something trying to contact me then why cant I find out what its meant to mean personally.I am trying to stay grounded as I feel this is healthy but the numbers are just..well ..numbers.[/list]
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

do you meditate? If not you need to learn to and don't expect it to just happen over night. It takes dedicated time and patience to hear or see them. There is a number of methods you can do but just laying still and clearing your mind and not moving is the easiest without having a cd for help.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Paradise..... start with the faq's on first page.... :)

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
VERGONIA
New Friend

HI

Post by VERGONIA »

i AM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING SO STRANGE, LAST NIGHT I WAS WATCHING THIS THING ON 2012 AND THE WORLD AND I WAS SLEEPY AND WENT TO GLANCE AT THE CLOCK AND IT WAS 11:11 and i was feeling very sick stayed home and woke up at exactly 11:11 I have been seeing it most of my life...... but i never really payed attention to it untill now, im confused and a little nervuose at the same time any advice.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Vergonia,

Welcome.

Firstly, understand the universe is benevolent. Fear is an animal emotion, and has no place in the spiritual realm. In fact fear will prevent you learning that which you should.

Then try the first Forum, the FAQS.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
mightyonlove
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by mightyonlove »

I find the book " Angel Numbers 101" by Doreen virtue to be very helpful with lots of the numbers I receive. The messages are usually-always personal and straight to the point.

May God be with you.

Reema
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hello Paradise,

grounding is good....i would highly suggest meditation. its helped me heaps :!: ... :wink:

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~