Bird Tribe and my Vision 11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
skydancer
New Friend

Bird Tribe and my Vision 11:11

Post by skydancer »

Back in 93, living in Switzerland I was taken on a “dream walk” as I like to call it for now…

Here what happened

I was walking down the street, with our son Joel just 1 year old sitting on my left hip. I noticed while walking, that my jeans somehow got cracks and wondered but did not stop walking.

We turned around a corner and I saw a beautiful bird landing on the Church roof just in front of us on the right side of the street. The bird was so beautiful it had metallic blue feathers like I had never seen it before and I told Joel: “look up there, can you see this beautiful bird?” we both stood there in wonder and the bird on the roof was not enough – more birds flew in and landed on the street before the Church. (He wasomething like the guide or way shower. )

Something strange but beautiful happened…

While they touched down they changed bird form into human form and each of them was so unique, so color full and dancing - laughing and forming a parade. We stood and watched each of them changing form before even touching the street – it was awesome! It was spectacular !It was dream like !

It was so real, I heard them laugh, I felt the wind on my skin and most of all – the joy they emanated was so strong I felt like walking over and joining in, being part of it.

The parade formed and got ready to walk down the street, passing us dancing and laughing. Suddenly one of the bird people left the group and came over to where we stood. He smiled at me and said: “don’t forget 11:11”..gave me a meaning full look and went back to the group. The parade continued, we kept on watching but now I kept on thinking about the message “11:11” and what it meant.

I got back to “normal life” and still could feel the joy – but I could not make sense of the message the form shifter delivered. 2 weeks after a little booklet from a book shop in town was in my mail box and one of the books was titled: “Solara 11:11” – needless to say, I grabbed Joel and went to town to get the book and with this my journey took a new turn.

Many books, lessons, experiences followed leading to 2012 – some call it the dooms day year – for me it is the year when each of us will make a choice – mine is clear – a world where people live in peace, beautiful and unique as the bird people showed and most of all – where you and me are accepted as individuals with many gifts to share. Much could be said about this – maybe in a later post.

Notice

You may call it just a dream but meanwhile many dream the same dream world wide. Some may talk about while others keep it inside. Never the less – we live in a time where not only we change but Mother Earth as well – it will be a joint venture where each of us will make a choice for all of us. Wise is the one knowing, that he is not alone -
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello skydancer and welcome.
Your dream walk was very beautiful. What joy unfolds when we each find our own unique path. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Peace and an enlightened world is what all light workers of every belief and religious background are striving for. The Universe I feel is ultimately patient or our world would have been banished into oblivion eons ago. That is why I believe that each and every day is precious but there will always be time to understand and learn to progress and grow either in this world or the next. Great strides are being made as each person discovers their light inside and it is each changed individual which will lend their spark to that beautiful world we all envisage. We are in the early days of the Correcting Time...We all plant seeds of love daily.. for it is love that will change the world. Everything else is fleeting. As wonderful as our world is, it is just the beginning not the end all of the universe and our learning and experiences will continue forever into eternity.

Our work here is to enlighten and heal individuals, help them to discover their Divine Source within so that they, by healing themselves, can help heal the world. We work along side beings who are responsible for the 11:11 time prompts. The 1,111 Urantia Secondary Midwayers. If you would like to read more about them and their long history they may be found in part three of the Urantia book and more specifically Paper 77. http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper77.html and Paper 114 http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper114.html

The FAQs are also beneficial in understanding the time prompts and the purpose of this site as well as the rules and regulations set by its founders. http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

It is lovely to meet you.
Love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear skydancer,

Welcome to our site. And thanks for sharing your story.

We don't spend any time on 201.2 because you need to live your life right now, and make your choices now. That date will come and go, and its almost certain nothing at all will occur on that precise date. It's all about changing all of us, from right now. With luck enough of us will respond, and the world will slowly change, but no date will do it, we have to do it.

Unfortunately your link to your blog is also a commercial web site, and we don't allow folks to use this site to promote commerce. Sorry, so I have removed it. I know we sell books and CDs but that's simply because we don't have the money to give them away free, and we sure don't make any money from it.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
skydancer
New Friend

What means **not that again** when mentioning 2012?

Post by skydancer »

Dear Sandy
Thank you very much for your links and kind words. I believe, that we are in a transition time and 11:11 at least for me is linked to "twenty twelve". I notice also, that your system replaces it with "not that again" ... why that? Is twenty twelve or two thousand and twelve something you can not allow to be linked to it? I am curious to learn more about that. Meanwhile

thanks again and have a great day all of you - enjoy life and let live
love
Monika
skydancer
New Friend

Live and let live dear Geoff

Post by skydancer »

You may post this comment or not - it is your responsibility and choice but for you to know - I would like to tell you, that the website you mention is purely my personal site and has links to my other sites - if you had taken time to read and not just clicked in - then you would have noticed the "mind set" I am following. Maybe you would not have made a such fast judgment.

About the "living now" believe me my dear, I know that better than many and I put it in practice not only words and that every day. So linking something to an other date in the future does not prevent me from living today and does not do so for any body else. It is entirely up to the individual in what time frame one wants to live - there is no way that I can do it for you or you can restrict it for me.

Having said so - have a great 2009 - I hope this is ok with "living now" policy and enjoy life as it drips through the mesh of time to feed the illusion.

love
Monika
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Monika,
I must say I do not understand why you reacted in a rather snide way to Geoff's remarks. They were certainly not directed personally at you as he was simply explaining the boards position on that particular date.
Please know that no one was judging your way of living. How could we, we just met you and judging one's beliefs is something we try to refrain from. Each person must live their own life and and grow in their own way and at their own pace. However...we have been advised in a million different ways that living in the present is the most beneficial for every person. The past is written and cannot be changed.The future is flexible and changing, depending much on the actions of today, what we do in the present. Therefore logic seems to dictate if nothing else that the best place to place our energies is the present. With that said, I believe there is nothing wrong in delving into these mysterious future happenings as long as it is progressing you in your spiritual journey. It had just become too distracting from the direction we, as a board community, were heading. We found direction and purpose in a different way and that is where we chose to throw our energies.

As Geoff was explaining, that is the reason we discourage talk about that date, because too many people were coming to the board fixated on that date and much of it was pure hype and fear. If it continued...the mission of the board could have wound up in jeopardy.

and as for the link to commercial items...we have had many people use the board strictly for the intent to sale products. It has been rampant in the past and your's is not the first url to be removed. So we move swiftly on any breach in that area.

So sorry if our site actions and rules have hurt you but none was directed personally at you or takes away from our awe at your beautiful and inspiring "dream walk". That is something very special and many of us here and all over the world share your desire to see it fulfilled.

Love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Live and let live dear Geoff

Post by Geoff »

skydancer wrote:You may post this comment or not - it is your responsibility and choice but for you to know - I would like to tell you, that the website you mention is purely my personal site and has links to my other sites - if you had taken time to read and not just clicked in - then you would have noticed the "mind set" I am following. Maybe you would not have made a such fast judgment.

Live and let live dear Geoff
Dear Monica,

The front page of that site is about ordering stuff. That's enough for me. I accept that your motivation may be better than many others, but I can't start to allow some commercial links, and not others. So no, I can't "live and let live." Rules are rules, like our refusing to discuss 20.12 That's a rule too. This place would be trashed in 24 hours if I followed your advice.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
silvrevo
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by silvrevo »

I for one wish that we could take about 2012 and the winter solstice that happens at 11:11.

I just watched again on the Discovery channel the story of the Mayan culture.

And what I picked up that I didnt know was the 4th or 5th Quatrain started in 1993.

And this is right at the same time I started getting 11:11 1:11 promts.

But I can understand how you dont want to be responsible for mass Hysteria, and panic.

However I would like to discuss this to some degree.

I for one find it very , very interesting!
Less is More , More or Less.