3:33

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
TahjBo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

3:33

Post by TahjBo »

It has been awhile since I have visited the board. Blessing to all my brothers and sisters.

A friend of nime called me in her sleep. I did not answer. I saw the the next morning with no message. The time call was recieved was 3:33 am Twelve hours later I was promt with a microwave oven 3:33 pm. Today I was promt with 3:33 seconds left in the eagles, vikings game. Can Anyone help me understand the meaning behind these promts.

Thnak you

Tahj B Kjelland :roll:
The conscious revolution is now!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear TahjBo,
It is nice to see you on the board again. Here is what Doreen Virtue says about the 333 prompt:
333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters includes: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.
When I see the threes it is usually our good friend Midwayer Mathew coming to say hello, encourage or guide me.

Still it may be best to go inward... try to get quiet and ask yourself what this means...See if anything rises to the surface.

Love and peace,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi TahjBo,
Usually for me when I receive this prompt it's an Ascended Master guiding me or Midwayer Matthew. It could be Mary, Jesus, Yogananda or one of the many others. I was on the board earlier, about to answer you, when it became so hot had to turn the computer off...it was 3.33pm as I looked at the clock. Nice to meet you.
Love lilly x :D :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
USCtrojan17
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA (The University of Southern California)

Post by USCtrojan17 »

yeah I have always heard that 3's are associated with ascended masters- I concur with the above posts.
I also receive prompts during sporting events too, but I'm not sure if that's maybe because I just notice the prompt numbers more now because I am now aware of them, or if I just look at the clock a lot during games to see how much time is left.
P.S. I'm jealous that you that game hahhaaha- eagles win! craaazzy
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

For me it is Midwayer Beatrice or ABC33. At least I think this is who it is but it could be Mathew as well.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

This is the prompt I've been receiving daily! But it's very personal. Since I got to know Sandy I started getting it. When I think of her, moments later I see it everywhere...

But the Doreen Virtue description seems more fitting with other people who get it.

Today I was restless and saw 333 three times: on a packet of sugar, the clock and a barcode on a book. I was standing by the window, turned and saw....ahh, you'll say I'm crazy??... that misty stuff called electoplasm or whatever it's called!! Very dense and moving slowly about the room, then rising up like something solid, but vanishing through the ceiling slats! I felt it was benign, so that was all right? I just wondered all day what it was? It wasn't a 'ghost'!!

Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra