11:11 Emotions

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Celtac
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

11:11 Emotions

Post by Celtac »

Dear Forum Friends,

For the last 4 years I have been experiencing the recurring 1111 phenomena, though until lately I have not really taken them emotionally serious. In the past I have been passing them off as being purely coincidental and linked somehow to my mental time clock, though I have seen the numbers occur in many others formats eg. TV Programs, shopping list totals, work calculations, numbers in books, papers with registration numbers, and many others that I can not recall.
Over the last 3 months I have however come to realise that there is a more complex reason to this experience that I am unable to place my finger on. I have stopped and looked around at the time of the experience to try and detect things happening around me. I have tried to relate the numbers to what might be drawing my attention to my surroundings, but have failed to link them together.
There is only one factor that I can sense whenever the 1111 numbers appear, which I have lately realised what I have been feeling. There is a hesitation, as if I am ready to take a dive in to a pool of cold water. It also feels as if maybe something is approaching that I am readying myself for it.
Like many people that I have read online that have experiences with the 1111 phenomena, they have been oblivious to the notion that others in the world are experiencing the same thing. With these thoughts in my head regarding these coincidences, there must be a scientific factor to the reasoning or may I hesitate in saying a spiritual reason also.
I have been lately finding it difficult to understand my new anxiety to these occurances and hope that the feelings of something approaching, or that I am ready for the leap in to the void is only in my head.

I wish to thank everyone who takes the time to listen to my experience.

Regards,

Scottish Lad
dennyjames
New Friend

Post by dennyjames »

i've heard that the shift that we are soon to go thru is akin to jumping into cold water if your not prepared. but i feel the pressure too, i think it has a little to do with the the way the whole planet feels the stress of the strife that goes on. another part is healing yourself to the fullest extent, the more you heal yourself on every aspect the less you feel the stress of the world. you heal the world when you heal yourself. i am healing myself more so then ever because i feel everything so much more now and its the right thing to do.
Celtac
New Friend

Post by Celtac »

Thanks Dennyjames for responding.

I understand your comments regarding my experience.
I know that there are many things in my life that I can improve apon, which will in turn make me more mentally and physically stronger. Because I feel that Im heading for something that I am not sure of, makes the anxiety appear, so strength through mind and body should bring my head over the fog to ready myself for the occurance.
I am not sure personally that the 1111 is the warning or the anxiety itself. It is hard to distinguish the real troubles around me, with the 1111 occurances that may be linked in any way.
The main question is really - Is the 1111 experience the effect of troubles, or is the 1111 the warning of present or approaching troubles.

Regards,
Scottish Lad
lilly

Post by lilly »

Welcome Celtac and dennyjames,
If you read through the first forum of FAQ's you will find answers regarding the 11.11 prompts. Glad you joined us.
lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

Welcome!
I am a Scottish lad myself, but now make my home in Canada.
Can't emphasize enough, the FAQ's are a mandatory read for peace-of-mind.

Love and Light
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

there must be a scientific factor to the reasoning or may I hesitate in saying a spiritual reason also.
how about ,,,,,there are spiritual reasonings behind the prompts and there are scientific ways to find out their meanings... :idea: :wink:
I have stopped and looked around at the time of the experience to try and detect things happening around me.
instead of focusing on the physical/material world around you...try focusing within.

welcome to the site :D

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

The main question is really - Is the 1111 experience the effect of troubles, or is the 1111 the warning of present or approaching troubles.

i would say neither

the only link between the two (IMHO) is that by following the prompts, they will help relieve you of your troubles.
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

Hi Celtac!
My father was born in Edinburgh so I am a half Scottish lass. The 1111 prompting is the most amazing thing that has become a part of my life. I don't remember ever feeling frightened, just very curious. Finding this message board has helped me also find a wonderful new family, even though I have never met any of them.
Welcome and love to you,
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
dennyjames
New Friend

Post by dennyjames »

We are the "observer
the director, and hence
the creator of our reality
our world, and our experience.
USCtrojan17
New Friend
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA (The University of Southern California)

Post by USCtrojan17 »

Hello my Scottish lad!
I consider myself relatively new to these unexplained occurrences too, but have used them as an opportunity to fix things in my life and to look at life in different ways. I think it is often natural, or perhaps more accurately, human of us to see these prompts and other types of signals as negative- of bad omens of things to come. I tell you now- always be POSITIVE in life! You have no way of knowing what exactly these prompts (at least as of right now), much less whether they are signals of anything good or bad to come. Just use the prompts as a "wake-up call" (see the FAQ's) to put all your positive energy into your life. Great, or at least better, things will come- as they have for me.
USCtrojan17
New Friend
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA (The University of Southern California)

Post by USCtrojan17 »

I meant to say that you have no way of knowing what exactly these prompts "mean"... much less whether they are positive or negative :) Please excuse my typo
Celtac
New Friend

Post by Celtac »

Hello friends and thank you for welcoming me to your forum.

I wish to thank everyone for the advice and guidance they have given and hope that the information can enlighten my experience.

I have been thinking that the way to deal with the situation is to learn from others experiences and not to worry too much of the possible unknowns. In our lives we learn from the mistakes we make and the wisdom of people who know much more than we do, in particular to this experience.

I look forward to hearing from people all over the globe who are having these experiences in the hope I can understand them myself.

With the warmest of thoughts.

Best Regards,
Scottish Lad
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hoch the wee Noo Jimmy me laddy Jimbo, hoch noo hoch noo!

Oh I'm just being a complete WAZZOCK Scottish Lad!! I am proud to say I'm a wee bit Scot me'sen! And Welsh! And German, Hungarian, French, and English...not to mention other dubious tribes, but we shan't go there...hahaha!
I lived in Edinburgh when I were a lass, and loved it! Despite the cold, the whinging mother & neighbours and the mice! Aye! I've many a happy memory of dear Scotland! My husband is more Scots than me, which pleases the kid's, as they are big fans of a famous Scottish comedian/actor!!

Nothing to be a-feared about Scottish Lad! Except fear itself! Ghastly little fellow that 'Fear' feeling!!

Love and a huge welcome, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
VERGONIA
New Friend

hi

Post by VERGONIA »

hi i feel the same way i just joined and i am very confused and a little scared.
Celtac
New Friend

Post by Celtac »

Hello friends,

Petra, I only live 30 minutes away from Edinburgh in a town called Falkirk. Edinburgh is an exciting city in the summer time when the Festival is on and in the winter it a beautiful city with the castle set against a winter scene. The other great thing about Edinburgh is the massive amount of people that travel from all over the world to see it, I have made many friends through Edinburgh from every corner of the globe. Thank you for your thoughts and your welcome. (You have not lost your Scots language lol))

Vergonia, I understand your feelings regarding the experience. I have been given the advice to read through the FAQ information at the beginning of the forum and have found it to be very helpful. Fear and anxiety is something our bodies make us feel when we have no control of a situation that confuses us. I know what to do now to discover the experience and I am very excited to walking the path of understanding. I wish you all the very best in your path and my thoughts are with you.

Warmest Regards,

Scottish Lad
Norah
New Friend

Recall a stage of trepidation

Post by Norah »

Y'know, I can recall a stage of trepidation about the phenomenon... it did not last. For a while, though, yeah, definitely a kind of creepy feeling when the cash register would ring up $22.22 or the clock was reading 5:55 or when the house number was 1818... etc! Looking back, I can see that this was shortlived, that I came to realize that there was absolutely no harm, and now I think I'm ready to offer my explanation for it, as well:

You are called to the "new" and in this process, old negative energy is shed. Imagine how a snake feels when the old skin slips away... a kind of tingly sensation when the new skin is exposed to the air. Old patterns and energies don't really like to die and go away. There is a desperate grabbing at your attention as they slide away into your past.

Bless 'em and let them go. They don't have a part to play in what you will b experiencing.

Hey, if 75 million people are estimated to be Eleveners--isn't this about 1 in 7 human beings on the planet? Or is my math woefully wrong?
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Welcome! :D

It's natural to feel apprehension or fear.. i was a little wary at the beginning.. but once i began my journey the love that these amazing creatures have for all of us completely erased my fears. Perhaps you could pray that you will be able to overcome your fear.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Celtac
New Friend

Post by Celtac »

Dear Friends,

Lately I have come to realise that there is nothing to fear, that the shadow that was my anxiety has been replaced with a inside warmth that is very hard to explain in words.
The way that I express myself and the way that I hear people seems less chaotic and rushed. I know before that I could not stay still for more than 5 minutes without looking for something to fill my time with but now I can sit for a hour, with no distractions, feeling the strength building within.
It is quite incredible the change I feel since I have taken time to meditate and to take some time not thinking too heavily about my life, and the things I have to do tomorrow. In the quietness of my surrounding and in myself I can only explain a certain level of peace happening, that certain answers are easily produced without me thinking about them at all.
The 11:11's are as often as ever. Today the digital time clock in the office reception wished me to see the 11:11, and instead of being negative as a reaction, I smiled and laughed quietly to myself and thanked who ever was gaining my attention, as I continued to my office.
In this world of unknown events we try so hard to gain an explanation that are always beyond the means of our understanding. When a event such as the 11:11 happens to an individual, the answer is more celestial than can be expressed to others. So the answer is very unique to the individual, even though each of us share a similar path, we are all finding our own very individual event. (I am sorry if this does not make sense in words but seems okay in my head lol)
I wish each and every soul out there the wisdom that I hope to eventually find and look forward to hearing from you all in the future.

Warmest Regards,

Scottish Lad (David)
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hello David :D

i am very happy to hear you are experiencing the rewards of meditation... :D

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello David!

Welcome to this most wonderful place where the entire crew are so very loving, kind, understanding and we definetly love to share our experiences. So glad you made your way here! lol

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:
Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

TheDoveLady
New Friend

11 11 Emotions

Post by TheDoveLady »

Sometimes when I see 11 11 I have just walked into the room where my clock is. I feel happiness when I see it and think, "My goodness, they got me to move myself into my room and look at the clock".

So I think that this makes me feel more secure for if ever there is a time when my body needs to be somewhere other than where it is, there are those watching over me who can get me to physically move myself.

I'm not living this life alone.

Grace/TheDoveLady
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Dove Lady,
Glad you joined us.
Love lilly xox :D
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi VERGONIA,
Welcome to you, too.
lilly xox :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello David,
What a wonderful post. After reading your words I had this desire to walk down to the lake and spend some quiet time in stillness. I even walked out the door and then heard Lacey, our parrot, squealing for attention...so okay... maybe now is not the best time since George is busily formatting. But I wanted you to know your words had a profound affect on me, anyway. :)
In this world of unknown events we try so hard to gain an explanation that are always beyond the means of our understanding. When a event such as the 11:11 happens to an individual, the answer is more celestial than can be expressed to others. So the answer is very unique to the individual, even though each of us share a similar path, we are all finding our own very individual event. (I am sorry if this does not make sense in words but seems okay in my head lol)
Very well said! Makes perfect sense to me... :)

Hello and welcome to vergonia and DoveLady
Dovelady wrote:
I'm not living this life alone.
Isn't it the most wonderful feeling that comes with that realization! :happy ...a feeling of awe and sheer wonder at the great diversity of the cosmos and our individual perceptions of it!
Love,
Sandy
AiR1k
Family

Post by AiR1k »

person-
celtac-
david-

>_< sorry just having some fun there.
just saying hi. waving, HELLO. :D
welcome! :}

i look forward in hearing from you.*(erm, reading more of your post)
i love that you are opened up and diving right in. ok maybe i sound a little crazy eh? :shock:

heh-
anyways, thank you for sharing this- it's helped me realize that over time an emotional bond is indeed developed when receiving a time prompt.
very grateful
thank you

love